About Cryption Studios
Working hours: US Shift 5.00PM IST -2.00AM IST
Experience in working US shift or UK shift is preferred
working Mode: Hybrid
The Client Solutions Associate will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to clients based in India and looking for experts in the US region. Associates gain a fundamental understanding of the business model and client base through close coordination with senior members of the research team while executing immediate client needs.
Learning underlying business processes and assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice
Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of clients by analyzing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts.
Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfillment by managing premium products including Market and Custom Surveys, Education Seminars, Roundtable luncheons, and Custom Research Trips.
Develop a working knowledge of the area’s core industries to improve project and product service quality.
We attract employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism. For this position, we seek applicants with bachelor's or master’s degrees from top-tier colleges or universities with relevant work experience.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
Up to 0.6 months -4 years of experience, ideally in consulting, Financial Services, market research, recruiting, or other professional services or start-up environment
Prior experience in managing US-based clients
Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.);
Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English
General understanding, awareness and interest in consulting and financial markets
Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills;
Experience interacting with senior executives;
Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
1E9 Advisors provides software and services to energy markets around the world.
We are seeking an analyst to support customers with research and analysis in the renewable generation and battery energy storage solution space.
We advise portfolios that include renewable generation, standalone storage and generation plus storage assets and across a range of activities including project development, valuation, project finance, operation, optimization, and risk management. We provide regional coverage in the US, EMEA, and APAC. Our customers include asset owners, asset operators, and institutional investors (debt and equity). Read more at 1E9 Advisors (enine.dev) & Financial Machines (finmachines.com)
Candidates should have strong communication and numerical skills. An understanding of markets, commodities and specifically energy commodities, and data is also very useful.
• Understand how the market functions
• Conduct fundamental research
• Collect and curate data
• Develop and operate revenue and financial models • Analyze, summarize, and present results
• Analytical skills
• Obsession with details
• Excellent communication skills
Role Specific Skills
• Familiarity with Excel
• Comfortable in handling large datasets
• Statistics & Data scienc
• Data visualization
We are hiring dedicated QC Specialists for our Risk Intelligence Operations team, who will be an integral part of the team in ensuring that the deliverables meet the required quality standards. The reviewer’s responsibilities will be to analyze the data and content, edit and proofread the reports, identify data gaps and misses, and validate reports for data accuracy. Ultimately, a top-performing Quality Specialist should be able to contribute to the development of the team, by speeding up the quality control system and review process.
- Ensure that quality of the reports generated by the team meet the internal standards
- Validate and confirm if all reports are updated with real time data points on a daily basis
- Account for all deliverables and validate that there are no misses or lapses present
- Ensure that all steps of the Risk Intelligence Operations processes are followed by the analyst team
- Proofread, edit, and rewriting contents if required that are produced by the analyst team
- Maintain and be accountable for the MIS of the Quality reports.
Key Skills and Experience:
- The eligible candidate should possess at least 2 to 3 years in the field of proof reading, editing, content creation. Having adequate exposure to business and market research reports will be an added advantage.
Key skill sets are
- Writing, proof reading, editing, content creation
- Good Analytical skills
- Attention to detail in identifying data gaps
- Able to validate data points for different metrics based on pre-established process
- Good command over language
- Quick learning ability
- Good knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint
Position - User Researcher
Location - Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
The Design & Research teams are part of the larger Product teams and are responsible for gathering learner, community & expert insights and translating those into a seamless & empowering experience across the platform. These teams are broken down into four branches, Growth & Discovery, Learner Experience, Careers, and Alumni & Breakout experiences which consist of talents from across product, engineering, learner experience, and business to make sure we have no latency in user experience meeting the user expectation.
You’re an experienced researcher with a strong, working understanding of how to integrate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You know exactly when to engage with teams across Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing, what questions to ask, where to probe, and how to implement the most effective research strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy setting your own research goals, managing load, and expectations, and delivering actionable research findings and recommendations. You’re passionate about Education and believe great experiences are always inspired by a deep understanding of the user
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with Designers, Product Managers, and Data folks to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment.
- Help to develop and track quantitative measures of user experience (goals, metrics)
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development.
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products.
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote).
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights.
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research questions.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methods for the right questions.
- Generate insights that influence how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy. Directly influence product strategy and design by communicating clearly and in a compelling way.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, including in-depth interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, and diary studies
- Interpret and analyze research results through the lens of UX and social science.
- Collaborate closely with other user experience researchers, and understand when to bring in quantitative experts for support.
- Devise and execute creative methods in getting non-design partners to internalize and act upon research, particularly engineers, analysts, and other technical experts.
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge in quantitative methods
- BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in applied product research Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research method
Qualification – BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
Years of Exp – 2+ Years
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extension- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Executing and monitoring data based on SEO targets and timelines- KPIs and OKRs in alignment with business strategy
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the organization to get things done on time
- Staying on top of SEO news, Google Updates and so on and implement them in relevant day-to-day activities
- Creating optimized content for product pages and blogs in lines with SEO best practices that can break the clutter online
- Doing competitive analysis to fill in the SEO and content gaps for various product and landing pages
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- 0-1 years of experience
- Basic analytical mindset for understanding SEO KPIs and handling Data
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in writing and editing content
- Comfortable with technical analysis and adept at learning things quickly
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets- formulas, formatting, etc
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, MS Office, Fluent in English, Writing Skills
If you want to learn and implement in-depth organic marketing, churn out SEO-friendly pages, have an eye for detail, and if data analysis does NOT scare you off- we'd love to meet you!
Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders. What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
We at Expertrons are looking for a talented Senior Executive for User Acquisition
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Deliver volume, quality, TAT & cost outcomes (in accordance with quarterly OKRs) for paid user acquisition (i.e. advertising) within India.
2) Stay ahead of the curve by tracking metrics, analyzing data, identifying emergent trends, researching competitive activity & presenting insights.
3) Continuously improve & help make Expertron's Marketing team a centre of excellence by aggressively adopting automation and dashboarding.
Who can Apply :
1) 2-4 years paid acquisition experience for consumer brands in India, especially UAC.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
3) Strong natural curiosity problem-solving abilities, statistical foundations, research skills, growth mindset, and high work ethic.