With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
Selenium Automation Testing Expert
[Location Chennai, Min 4 years Experience, Hands-On, Great Pay]
Are you a Selenium Automation Testing Expert? Are you able to automate testing for complex flows to create a perfect bug free product that will be used by Millions?
Have you worked on eCommerce and Digital websites that get millions of traffic? Are you strong with building Automation Frameworks like Page Object Model, Hybrid model etc?
Are you good at being hands-on Automation Tester and individual contributor?
Then India’s largest cashback site, can we a great home for you. We offer very good salary, great working environment, challenging work, lots of learning opportunities and ESOPs.
Work with us & EarnKaro that are two large scale Apps / Websites.
We are India's No 1 Cashback platform and a leading marketing partner to most of India's biggest eCommerce companies, including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc. We have recently closed a $10mm series B round. Our fun culture, superb team sprit, work-hard play hard mentality, make us one of the best start-ups for work at.
Ideal Candidates for this Role should have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Be able to work as an individual contributor and be an Expert at writing automate scripts and be 100% hands on
- Should have automated 1000s of Test cases at various complexity levels and work flows
- Design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Should have strong knowledge of continue integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Should have knowledge on how to setup and run the tests for multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari).
- Knowledge of mobile browser automation.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With Us:
- Start-up Environment- Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness.
- Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
- An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving an employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
- We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of
consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their
household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and
making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer-Quicken Cloud Services
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping
millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a
transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on
product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to
deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS,
Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a
collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being
good to each other and having fun!
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to be a key contributor developing
cloud- based services that will drive the future of the business. You will join our small and
dynamic Cloud Services team, using the latest technology and tools to build high-quality,
cross-platform solutions that delight our customers. Come make an impact on the technical
future of Quicken!
• Lead Software Engineer is a technical hands-on role, with responsibilities ranging
from being at the vanguard of solving technical problems to venturing into
unchartered areas of technologies to solve complex problems.
• Directly responsible for consistently delivering scalable, production-ready backend/
server code in Java for Quicken Cloud Services, from design and development
to deployment, as a member of an Agile development team.
• Partner closely with a cross-functional team of key stakeholders (Engineers,
Architects, Product Managers, QA, Operations, and Business Partners) to
understand requirements, design and implement end- to-end solutions that meet
user needs as well as engineering/operational/business goals.
• Display a passion for high quality, continuous learning, and experimenting and
applying cutting-edge technology, software paradigms, and engineering process
improvements, while fostering this culture across the team.
• 7 - 10 years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing customer-facing SaaS/PaaS products.
• 3+ years working experience in core Java and Spring Framework, preferably with Spring Cloud Netflix.
• 3+ years working experience within microservice architecture, specifically utilizing REST services, XML, and JSON.
• Excellent programming discipline: data structures, complexity analysis, objectoriented principles, design patterns, and unit testing.
• Experience with API development and integration with 3rd-party services is preferred.
• Excellent understanding of O/R mapping concepts and tools (Hibernate, JPA).
• Fluent in Databases/SQL (MySQL experience preferred).
• Extensive experience in developing applications which are deployed in AWS. AWS experience is a big plus.
• Team player with can-do attitude to independently own and drive projects.
• Strong experience working with an Agile development team with rapid iterations.
• Ability to work well with others in a geographically distributed team.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and performance bonus
• Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
• Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No
confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
• Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
• Highly recognizable brand in US
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and
mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation
solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 4+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
3. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
5. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
6. Experience on API Automation using RestAssured library
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:5 to 10 Years
Package:Upto 16 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,Selenium,API Testing,File Parsers,Automation,Rest Assured & Databbase Testing
--5+ Years overall testing experience
--3+ years in test automation with Selenium web driver
--3+ years Selenium based framework development using JAVA
--3+ years in JAVA test frameworks (like testing TestNG )
--3+ years of API automation testing using Java and REST assured
--3+ years experience with File parsers (ex: Json, XML, flat files..etc)
--3+ years experience in developing Test Automation, from an end-to-end perspective
including back-end services & databases
--2+ years Experience with Builds tools like Maven / Ant
Nice to have skills:
--Mobile / cross platform test automation
--SQL knowledge to be able to write and run DB queries against our DB.
--Experience with Data Driven Framework is needed.
--Experience in Test automation tool primarily using Selenium
--Experience with development, execution and maintenance of test cases -
--Create test plans and processes for manual and automated tests.
--Execute test scripts manually for regression and functional testing of biweekly releases.--Work closely with engineering and product team members to understand QA needs.
--Effectively plan and estimate test creation and execution schedules for all products and
--Routinely generate and communicate project QA test status reports.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
We are in search of few young software engineers to join our core teams at different levels, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
What Would You Do:
* Work with stakeholders for creating test plans, determining the test scenarios and constantly update the existing test sets.
* Along with Test Engineers, conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for application improvements.
* Work closely with the development team on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
* Design, plan and execute the end-to-end Quality process for the software product.
* Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggests improvements, and clearly characterizes system performance to stakeholders.
* Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
* Consult with feature teams (Development) to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance.
Who Can Apply:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2-5 y years of professional software development test experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
* Experience in Automation design and execution to maintain smoke and regression execution test suites for product releases.
* Experience in **REST API Testing** and automated tests for APIs.
* Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
* Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins/CircleCI/GOCD.
* Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as **Locust, Gatling, LoadRunner, Jmeter** etc.
* An ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
* Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Good to have:
* Experience with **WebRTC, Video streaming** etc
* Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development frameworks (eg: **Cucumber**).
* Deep understanding of **large-scale systems, client/server architectures, and application architectures.**
* Basis knowledge on **Websockets**.
Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum.
- Experience with API Background like Linux, Windows, Jason
- Good knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and Shell scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
- Comfortable with basic scripting and programming (Java, C , Python, Powershell, Bash, etc). managing known hosts and troubleshooting connection issues Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams Able to work on Linux/unix environments
NP – Immediate to 60 Days
Work location – Cisco Manesar Office
Experience – 2 to 10 Years.
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python , Java, C
- Experience of Yang data modelling
- Experience on REST/ SOAP API#s
- Experience of frameworks such as Request , Beautiful Soup
Skills: Netsuite testing, Java, selenium
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days
Joining Location: Bangalore
Experience - 4 to 6 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate (15-30 Days max)
Salary (Per Annum) :
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Minimum of 4+ experience with Spring
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Hibernate
- Sound knowledge of core java and collections
- Hands on experience building ReST based web services
- Spring Boot experience a plus
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and design patterns
- Hands on experience working with databases
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Team player
- Mentoring and leadership capability