- Manage, review & perform daily campaign responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing Search etc. to meet business objectives.
- Plan, set up & manage all types of campaigns viz. Paid Search, Display, Performance Max, Discovery, App, etc. in Google Adwords.
- Optimise the campaigns on a daily basis, monitor & maintain key metrics like Impression Share, Quality Score, Campaign Budgets etc. in Google Search & Bing Search.
- Manage & optimize campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, A/B test various audience targeting & creative optimization practices to come with the most suitable option to meet business objectives.
- Plan & execute direct performance campaigns with Publishers/Affiliates in alignment with business goals.
- Maintain & monitor, web & app analytics dashboards, reports & reporting tools. Generate & publish daily, weekly & monthly reports for all key metrics, goal & revenue tracking.
- Liaise with the Paid Digital agency to drive maximum output.
Key Qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters in Media, Marketing, Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Experience working on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics is a must.
- Understanding other Performance Marketing platforms like Google DV360, Amazon DSP, Bing Search, etc. will be an advantage.
- Knowledge & understanding of end to end online acquisition, lead generation, various campaign types, ad formats & channels that drive cost effective conversions is must.
- Evaluating keywords, trends, competitors, and market behavior to identify opportunities that will advance SEM initiatives.
- Working closely with team members from various departments in creating effective approaches for multiple SEM campaigns using the industry’s best practices.
- Implementing digital strategies that increase productivity and optimizing campaigns to reach ROI targets.
- Providing full execution of all core SEM activities and tactics.
- Planning and implementing digital acquisition strategy, leading generation tactics A/B and multivariate testing, ad copywriting, keyword building.
- Determining fiscal year and project-specific budget requirements with projected results, for client digital marketing strategies.
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion as well as optimizing ad copy and landing page functionality.
- Scheduling, monitoring and optimizing all SEM and paid display advertising performance.
- Executing tests, collecting, and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyzing performance data daily to find trends and opportunities for improvement and areas of weakness with accounts and campaigns.
- Analyzing cross-channel traffic and attribution.
- Preparing and presenting regular analytical data & reports with defined KPIs and results tracking to proforma.
- Auditing current setup of site events and data sources, ensuring all data sources are connected and feeding events properly.
- Ensuring accurate billing of all paid digital media.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Google Analytics and Adwords Certification(s)
- Experience with digital advertising for apps
- Appreciation - Is transparent and honest with team members, appreciates differences between coworkers in thought as well as style, and shows respect for others and their ideas.
- Communication - Demonstrates excellent use of the English language (grammar, syntax, vocabulary); possesses the ability to communicate effectively and continuously with internal as well as external customers; composes clear/complete emails.
- Job Specific Programs/ Functions as Applicable: Google Analytics; Adwords Certification(s); Hubspot Certification a plus; Google Tag Manager
- Industry Knowledge - In-depth knowledge and understanding of direct-response best practices, strategies, and tactics.
- Personal Development - Demonstrates personal growth and learning; acknowledges mistakes & learns from them.
- Problem Solving - Digs into problems, investigates all aspects, gathers facts, and recommends solutions.
- Project Management - Can be trusted to troubleshoot all job processes, manage timelines and inventory needs, anticipates issues, effectively multitasks, and follow through with all tasks to completion.
This Social Media Executive is suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to get a first-hand experience in various things that happen in a new organization. A candidate that doesn’t mind about living any challenging experience by owning it to self.
Candidate will be given responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) social media strategy planning, online advertising, promotions, & Ad-Campaigns. He/she will monitor and create aggressive marketing on Instagram & Facebook and create engaging content for blogs, forums and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, etc.
He/she will optimize our website, blogs and social media content for maximum reach and impact (e.g. SEO/SEM) by using keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis. They will develop a content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
Roles and Responsibilities | What does the job entail?
A Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the company's overall content strategy. You will find creative ways of building an impactful online presence and formulate content strategies as a means of engaging leaders from higher educational institutions and corporates.
The work will require you to:
- Work with the founders in defining and shaping the long term content strategy as well as executing short term projects for the organisation,
- Build and manage an editorial calendar that includes blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, email newsletters, case studies, webinars, infographics, etc.,
- Create and promote high quality written and visual content for social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. - have regard to social media best practices and ensuring that the content produced aligns with the company branding strategies,
- Collaborate with the sales & business development, product, design and other teams to support them by using effective content marketing to support their top of the funnel creation plan – enabling new leads as well as supporting the lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels,
- Identify and analyse key industry and market trends to create engaging content and enhance brand awareness.
Requirements | You’ll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 1 - 3 years of total experience in content marketing and content writing,
- You have 1+ years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more),
- You have a knack of storytelling and know how to market your work,
- You have excellent communication abilities including the ability to understand and connect with the audience,
- You have exposure to content marketing tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ahrefs, HootSuite, Hubspot, Radian6 etc.,
- You have a strong attention to detail, can multitask and have a penchant for analysing data to generate actionable insights.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Handle complete marketing activities of the company
- Deliver customer growth
- Be responsible for marketing communication
- Manage marketing budget and ROI
- Handle team comprising of internal resource + freelancers Candidate should have:
- Experience of handling marketing at B2C product-led start-ups for 3 to 4 years
- Expertise in performance marketing and SEO
- Strong analytics abilities and good communication skills
- Handled sizable marketing budgets
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, discovering growth hacks
• Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
• drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
• Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
at White Panda