- As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategy for paid social media channels(ie. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- Accountable for managing and optimizing budgets, trafficking ad campaigns, as well as achieving target KPIs across channels
- Explore opportunities within additional channels like Quora, Reddit, and others
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative, multimedia, site pages, landing pages, and placement to drive results in line with business goals and objectives
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies that speak to users where they are in their journey on social channels; ranging from new customer acquisition to retention
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating dedicated team members, helping to support campaign management and optimization
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page
- Maintain active relationships with Facebook + Google account representatives
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements
- As a member of the growth team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven, and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
- The core objective of the role is to grow users and partners through meticulous management of the paid search marketing budget.
- The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- The usual work includes running performance ad campaigns, optimizing the campaign's conversions, email automation, drip campaigns, monitoring improving SEO, increasing social media followers, user persona building, driving activations, and acquisitions.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
To help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Blitzpools is an Indian fantasy sports platform that allows users to
play fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi.
Blitzpools is a Game of Skill where user creates a team of real
players for an upcoming match and compete with other users for big
prizes. User's team earns points based on user's player performances
in the real-life match.
Years of Experience: 6+yrs.
- End-to-End ownership of retention programs and processes across a variety of direct-to-customer channels – Outbound & Inbound, Manual / Assisted (tele-calling, visits) & Automated (including email, SMS, push notifications, merchandising and other new upcoming digital mediums)
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for retention - Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute. 6-8 years of overall experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing in consumer products / services
- Demonstrate result orientation and high Bias for action. The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations. Skilled at decoding the price-value equation from a customer’s perspective and an ability to speak the customer’s language
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills earning trust of others
Company- Namas Industries pvt. ltd.
Work Location- Remote( Work from home) and field work
Education Qualification- 12th and Above
Salary- 2.5 LPA and above
Working day - Monday to Friday
Day shift- 10 am to 6 pm.
1. Connect with MSME near their area from our list or by their knowledge.
2. Convince 2 MSME units to collaborate with us.
3. Connect with newly growing retailer and convince them to be our retailer in their respective cities.
4. Try to bring delivery associates local persons or the needy.
Website - https://www.namasindustries.in/
Manager- Social Media
SLAY Coffee is India's best rated and fastest growing coffee brand with a vision to democratise great coffee experiences through technology & innovative customer experiences. With 3 core lines of business (SLAY Cloud for Online, SLAY Coffee Bars for Grab & Go and SLAY Packaged Coffees for home consumption), SLAY Coffee’s core promise is sophisticated convenience at pocket friendly prices. The brand is 2-years old and currently has a footprint of over 150 locations across 8 cities.
Culture at SLAY
Excellence is our North Star and our culture fuels this pursuit. We work together as a sports team*; each member is united by a common purpose and drives excellence by bringing their unique self to the team.
We aim to build and nurture a team that finds meaning and fulfillment in the work they do at SLAY. If who you are and what you value is in alignment with what SLAY is and what we value, then the pursuit of excellence becomes meaningful.
The following principles guide us in our day to day working at SLAY:
- Act with integrity and respect
- Be passionate
- Think long-term
Our core values define how we operate and bring about an alignment of purpose. We learn and get inspired from each other in strengthening these behaviors & skills both at an individual level and collectively at the Company level. New members are added to the team and existing team members are rewarded and developed based on these values.
- Customer First
- Always solve for the customer, not for self or the Company
- Understand customers and markets deeply
- To think big, act without fear and voice your opinion.
- To question the status quo- go beyond rules and hierarchies.
- To act in the best interest of the customer and company, even if it calls for going outside your comfort zone
- To be transparent and open; we have nothing to hide
- Act with authority to drive results
- Prioritize action over discussions
- Collaborate independently across teams
- Communicate proactively, eliminate the need for follow ups
- To push the boundaries and innovate
- To never settle for less
- To make mistakes, learn, don't repeat
- Trust data over opinion
Beyond the salary (and great coffee!)
- Freedom to test out any idea in your function or outside of it.
- Gender-neutral policies
- Free Books Program- buy any book that you would like to read for the company library. The Company pays for it.
- 25% of your time can be devoted to the causes you care about. (Pursue your passion or hobby)
- Exclusive talks & insights from the experts for the growth & development of our team
- Full tuition fees sponsorship for Baristas
- Family support programs for Baristas
We are looking for a passionate storyteller for this role. As a Manager-Social Media in our Brand and Communications team, you will be responsible for driving brand resonance and engagement across all our social media channels.
You will report into Sr. Manager-Brand and Communications.
You will manage a team of copywriters and designers while working closely with business teams and external partners.
Key Result Areas
- Establish SLAY’s brand persona through relevant and emerging social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- Create content across formats (long form, posts, videos, podcasts, static images) either directly or through internal and external team members.
- Monitor the communities in real time and assess opportunities for conversations and leveraging any trends
- Dynamic reporting to gather insights basis data and help grow the communities over time
- Online reputation management. Managing queries, complaints, comments, and conversations
- Leverage the latest innovations on the medium and work with the team to stay up to date on the platforms
- Engaging with social media influencers to help build community through moderation & curation of discussions.
- Coordinating with designers, and with external partners.
- Brainstorming ideas for social media strategies.
- A “No” Excites You to do more
- Highly Social
- Likes making relationships
- Likes meeting new people online
- Genuinely empathetic
- Excellent English writing and grammar skills
- Excellent Email writing skills
- “Get it done” attitude
- Strategy and tactics for Outreach and to increase pipeline by engaging buyers more thoughtfully.
- Defining Email Strategy.
- Cold Email writing and Personalization
- Lead Generation & Business Development
- Influencer Outreach
- Be Regularly Active in relevant communities and forums
- Link building with blogs, sites, makers, influencers etc
- Be on top of industry news and trends
- Maintain Relationships on an ongoing basis
- Be Active on social platforms
- Basic product Copywriting and design per need
- Build partnerships within the community and other ecosystem players
- Ready to “Jugaad” your way to get success for the company
- Mandatory Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English writing and grammar skills
- Excellent creative writing skills (email)
- MBA Marketing -Freshers From Tier 1 & Tier 2 Institutes
Social Media Writer and Content Manager
Job Requirements :
1) Prior Experience as a Social Media Manager (With a Focus on Youtube)
2) Experience with Google, Facebook and Youtube Ads
3) Experience writing social media posts, captions
4) Familiarity with Search Engine optimization (SEO)
5) Experience working with Mail Chimp is desired, but not mandatory
6) Awareness with social media trends
7) Creativity and Immersion in Social Media
8) Analytical Aptitude
9) Excellent writing and language skills
10) Proficiency in Hindi and English
11) Proofreading and Editing Skills
Job Responsibilities : The candidate would be responsible for
1) Crafting Social Media Strategy and setting clear objectives for promotion, engagement, conversion of target audience.
2) Managing client's social media assets.( Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Email, Print and Digital Marketing)
3) Content Management
4) Curating Weekly and Fortnightly Social Media Campaigns and overseeing their execution (Images/Video/Podcasts/Blog Posts/Snippets/One Liners/Newsletters)
5) Collating Social Media Analytics and generating insights for building online brand awareness and reputation
6) Creating and implementing fortnightly and monthly Content editorial calendars to manage content
7) Implement a publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
8) Working with Design Team for creating Social Media Posts
9) Managing and reviewing comments and feedback section
10) Online Reputation Management (ORM) and establishing brand loyalty in the online and offline community.
11) Determining KPI for audience engagement by capturing relevant performance metrics
12) Compiling reports showcasing ROI and tweaking strategy if needed.
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Qualification : Graduate in any field.
Software : Microsoft Office Suite / Hootsuite