This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Performing daily account management on Facebook & Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of categories
- Understanding category goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed defined goals
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels along with other search and app channels
- Being updated about latest feature and finding ways to implement the same as experiments in the client account/s
- Generating weekly and monthly category reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and pointing out key areas of importance in accordance to client goals
- Working with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understanding and staying current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Spearheading Business Review meetings with multiple Internal and external Stakeholders and showcasing business growth
- Suggesting and developing new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintaining partnerships with PPC and other ad platforms and vendors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate/ MBA with 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) & Facebook Ads
- Good understanding of web and app analytics
- Passionate about the Paid marketing campaigns across Web and App eco system
- An outstanding ability to think creatively
- Knack of numbers and identifying and resolving problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Hands on knowledge of, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing
- Experience in planning and managing the advertising spends with clients over last 2 years
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft office skills
- Advanced certification for Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience working on 3rd party App analytics. Web analytics platform
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
Job Role - Manager : Digital Media (Strategy & Optimization)
If you are passionate of digital marketing & enjoy working with a leading growth companies and helping them to grow state of art digital media solutions then this is the RIGHT fit role for you.
What You Will Do :
- Management of paid media execution, in line with target yields and spend levels.
- Managing a team of campaign analysts/ media planners / account executives to train them on 360-degree growth into campaign management & account management
- Formulate account strategies and do engaging presentations and run business reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with multiple levels of stakeholders internally and externally. Setting expectations both internally and externally.
- Tracking regular key performance metrics. Proactive risk management. Suggesting course correction and optimization of the campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact strategy
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a quantitative discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with digital marketing platforms and technologies - Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin & affiliates.
- Prior experience in managing teams of 3+
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and execution skills.
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising video advertising campaigns You should be extremely organised and will leverage checklists to ensure that nothing is forgotten and will strive for zero errors. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, metric driven, entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and great attention to detail
- Excellent Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to detail, Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience with the programmatic display or video marketing.
- Experience with Campaign optimisation and reports handling
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Familiar with marketing tech-related issues and responses
- Experienced working with Video serving tech. (Adtelligent, Cedato, Spring serve etc)
- Experience with Tag Integration (VAST/VPAID)
- Experience with relational satabases like MYSQL
- Familiarity with Data Analytics and tools like Python/ NumPy
- 1-5 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths
Communicating our message effectively to the users via the right digital channels.
- Build and deploy ads through paid channels at the direction of the campaign manager
- Own and perform diligent and detail-oriented QA throughout the entire campaign process, with an emphasis on campaign tracking and Google Analytics setup
- Support campaigns through traffic management that includes setup and implementation, testing, quality assurance, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns
- Extract data and insights from the entire lifecycle of digital campaigns that include but are not limited to Display, Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all ad products are thoroughly vetted for operational use
- Support channel managers directly with clear communication and delivery workflows that ensure transparency into deliverable timelines and potential delays.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns
- Proactively seek out new tools and opportunities to improve our advertising efforts Participate in or facilitate special marketing projects as required
- 2+ years of experience.
- Deep understanding of Google & Facebook paid advertising. Knowledge of SEO will give you a competitive advantage.
- Have proven experience in managing B2C campaigns.
- High affinity for people who've worked on targeting US customers.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential to collaborating with a remote team.
- Strong process orientation & documentation ethic. Strong analytical skills.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn.
Potential Growth Paths
Ad Ops Strategist
Customer Marketing Strategist
Content Marketing Strategist
2. Research and analyze through multiple tools like - Google Analytics, SEO Powersuite, Adwords, Keyword planner etc.. to draw insight and new strategies for improving ranking and conversions.
3. Responsible to bring all the sites/blogs to first page of SERP on all Organic search platforms.
4. Auditing and analyzing - identifying issues, finding root-cause, and experimenting with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance.
5. Conducting SEO experiments - using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and proving their effectiveness.
6. Trouble-shooting technical website issues that affect SEO and either fix them directly or via web development team ( technical team) .
7. Closely with the Content Marketing team & deliver high quality SEO friendly content that matches the business needs.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
The Role :
- Formulate an exhaustive digital marketing strategy for all the products offered by the Taxmann Group
- Design, build and maintain social media presence for the organisation
- Measure and improve performance of all digital marketing campaigns with proper reports
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Evaluate emerging technologies & provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption, where appropriate
- Build marketing automation campaigns using the right tools to increase engagement and revenues
Roll-Out, Execution and Alliances :
- Responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns to grow online business and revenues
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors to grow the eCommerce and digital channels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Project Management :
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for building new platforms/websites/apps as per business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Offer inputs to the web management team for continuous site improvements to better metrics of digital platforms
Desired Profile :
- 5+ years of experience in the domain of Digital Marketing
- Post Graduate in Marketing from a reputed B School
- Proven experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of using web analytics tools/ ad serving tools
Best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google.
So., We are looking for SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Exp : Minimum 1 yr
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.