Our client is a Y Combinator-backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED).
Expert in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
Digital Marketing Manager
GradRight is an Ed-fintech startup focused on global higher education. We are committed to enabling global youth aspirations by helping students find the "right education" at the "right cost." We aim to assist students in discovering their best fit universities and funding plans.
Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. GradRight won the HSBC Fintech Innovation Challenge supported by the Ministry of Electronics & IT, Government of India & was among the top 7 global finalists in The PIEoneer awards hosted by The PIE News, UK. Since September 2020, we have received over US$500 million in loan requests and successfully secured over US$75 million in loan approvals for more than 1600 students.
Our recently launched product - SelectRight brings together students and universities on one platform to provide an innovative approach to university selection and student recruitment. The product rests on the three pillars of data-science, transparency, and ethics to match students to their best fit universities and programs.
GradRight's core team possesses extensive domestic and international experience in the launch and scale-up of premier higher education institutions. We are firm believers in the transformative power of education. The team culture balances hard work with play and thrives on team members fuelling each other’s learning and growth.
GradRight was founded in 2019 by Sasidhar Sista, an alumnus of BITS Pilani, and University of Pennsylvania; and Aman Singh, an alumnus of the Indian School of Business and Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Ensure effective management and allocation of work between the digital marketing associates, copywriter, freelancers and brands team.
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Communicating our message effectively to the users via the right digital channels.
- Build and deploy ads through paid channels at the direction of the campaign manager
- Own and perform diligent and detail-oriented QA throughout the entire campaign process, with an emphasis on campaign tracking and Google Analytics setup
- Support campaigns through traffic management that includes setup and implementation, testing, quality assurance, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns
- Extract data and insights from the entire lifecycle of digital campaigns that include but are not limited to Display, Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all ad products are thoroughly vetted for operational use
- Support channel managers directly with clear communication and delivery workflows that ensure transparency into deliverable timelines and potential delays.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns
- Proactively seek out new tools and opportunities to improve our advertising efforts Participate in or facilitate special marketing projects as required
- 2+ years of experience.
- Deep understanding of Google & Facebook paid advertising. Knowledge of SEO will give you a competitive advantage.
- Have proven experience in managing B2C campaigns.
- High affinity for people who've worked on targeting US customers.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential to collaborating with a remote team.
- Strong process orientation & documentation ethic. Strong analytical skills.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn.
Potential Growth Paths
Ad Ops Strategist
Customer Marketing Strategist
Content Marketing Strategist
Job title- Digital Marketing intern.
Job type- Internship
Duration- 3/4 Months
Education Qualification- Graduate
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good at multitasking
Location: Work From Home
Stipend: Not applicable
Timing: Flexible working hour
- Offer Letter
- Experience Letter
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Project completion letter
- Letter for achievements
- Job at our company
● Responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining performance marketing campaigns
across channels - Facebook, Google SEM, Display, YT & UAC for both app and web funnels.
● Track the funnel performance and take steps proactively to fix leakages & breakages on a day-to-day basis.
● Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close
● Competitive analysis to explore interesting trends, marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
to drive acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
● Analysis of performance marketing efforts & reporting of key insights, learnings & misses
once campaigns are over.
● Work and coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
Performance Marketing Executive
• Daily optimization of ads such as target audience & measuring effectiveness of the ads
• Produce periodic reports for management and further analysis the data
• Assisting in the formulation of strategies to increase campaign efficiency
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords', Facebook to generate leads
• Optimize Ads to increase conversions and reduce CPL
• Suggest and recommend changes in creatives and banners to improve results
• Provide ideas & collaborate with designers to improve Ad experience
• Coordinate with various team members to achieve set targets
• Creating plans and objectives for campaigns
• Understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices
• Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics
• Good content writing and communication skills
• Knowledge about Ad platforms like Facebook & Google Ads
• Knowledge of MS office and Excel (Vlookup/Pivot/Text-to-Column/Deduplication/Filter/ Sorting)
• Planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Time management and project management skills
• Basic understanding of SEO and Landing page