We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals.
● Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
● Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
● Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
● Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
● Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Influencer & Media (PR) Manager will have a global network of gaming media and influencer contacts & plenty of experience in PR and Influencer management for PC and console games, able to think outside the box. They will have led a PR and/or Influencer team and be experts at getting our PC & Console titles in front of, and supported by, the gaming media and influencers around the world..
What you tell your friends you do
“I generate coverage for Kwalee’s PC & console games.”
What you will really be doing
Developing and executing strategies to establish Kwalee’s PC and console titles among gaming media & influencers around the world.
Maintaining a global network of tiered and prioritised gaming media and influencers, building rapport and creating strong working relationships.
Leading & managing a team of skilled PR, Influencer and media communication experts.
Becoming a recognised figure in the media & influencer landscape for Kwalee’s PC & Console games.
Establishing Kwalee as a recognised curator of premium third-party PC & Console games amongst media, influencers and other tastemakers.
Establishing a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective Influencer and media campaigns and manage your team’s workload.
Leading outreach to influencers across various platforms and making it easier for them to play Kwalee games.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including veterans Jason Falcus (developer) and Max Everingham (publisher).
Skills and requirements
Previous experience with PC & Console games including min 5 years in a PR or communications management role
Ability to conceptualise and execute effective media strategies and ‘stories’ to cover a game’s entire lifespan
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Interested in gaming influencer trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with influencer outreach for new titles
Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor performance of the Influencer & Media team’s work and ability to report to senior management in a concise and timely manner.
Interested in gaming PR and media trends, familiarity with industry standards such as the Barcelona Principles - the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with media and influencer outreach for new titles.
Strong task management skills, ability to prioritize and work to deadlines across multiple projects.
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
Campaign Management- Create campaigns around unique vision, draft proposals, decide KPIs gauge the campaign’s success reach out to influencers, provide assistance to influencers while creating content
• Relationship building
• Influencer profiling, basis the associations, follower base, exclusivity, brand resonance, etc.
• Influencer Communication- Make sure that influencers receive thorough information and feedback pertaining to campaigns, outreach messages to recruit/on-board, support emails to answer their queries, reminders about the KPIs and campaign deadlines
• Co-ordination with cross-functional teams- should fit into and support the overall marketing goals, making sure that influencer content is shared with the campaign planning team
• Market Research and Trend Analysis- latest trend on social media and within the influencer community, competition tracking, constant research to ensure the trends are in sync with campaign objective
• Explore new ways to engage and foster a long-term partnership
• Explore regional KOLs/Influencer & Community Management
We have a new opportunity as part of our newly developed Events & Experiences team at Extramarks Education- India's leading education tech company.
A position based out of the head office in Noida, we are looking for a Marketing Manager- Events with experience marketing large scale events, IPs across lifestyle and entertainment events.
In a hands-on role, our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator, can plan and execute effective event marketing strategies focusing on result-driven metrics, lead multiple events, are solutions-focused, and know the country's events landscape. If creating quality consumer engagement strategies and driving audience metrics sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a person, you are organized, thorough, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Driven and confident, you are a good listener and can communicate effectively across organizational levels, external partners, and the team. You want to get the job done but not at the cost of quality and substance. Collaborative and easy-going, you have a strong work ethic with a penchant to mentor and inspire your team.
You will play a key role in creating, shaping, executing, and managing event marketing strategies across our events calendar.
- Bring exceptional people and project management skills driving multiple initiatives across our events calendar.
- Solutions-focused, you bring quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills to draw insights from metrics, recommendations from the analysis and present marketing plans/solutions to internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand brand values, objectives, and goals to devise well-articulated communication across requirements and recommendations.
- Collaborate and work in sync with support teams across the organization to bring alive marketing plans.
- Establish marketing goals and key KPI's for event marketing initiatives across events
- Manage and foster media partnerships and key relationships to derive maximum media value and brand awareness across events.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns, including budgets, for events across the events calendar, including partnered events
- Work with the consumer insights team to understand consumer feedback and engagement pre and post events to customize solutions for event and consumer segments.
- Track, monitor, and analyse metrics across business units and HO level, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- Be up to date and well-versed in marketing trends across digital and offline channels, industry news, talent, and collaborators and have bankable standing relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and agencies.
- Work closely with event management and sales teams to create an event marketing plan that includes media deliverables for partners wherever needed.
- Create timely feedback reports on data and consumer engagement post events
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing executives working across events.
Professional & Educational Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in event marketing and execution, ideally with an agency or with a brand with an in-house events team
- Ability to analyse data to drive conclusions and form recommendations and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience having managed a team as well as lead other internal stakeholders in managing small to large events. Work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration.
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Travel, as required.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
We want the person to understand the business problem and can translate the same into marketing automation language. We also expect the professional to create best-in-class strategies, come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and implement emerging automation practices to solve the problem. Having innovative ideas on top of this will be an added advantage.
This individual will work closely to manage, create, and strategize campaigns with the best of the Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
He/ She will collaborate with Account Managers, Delivery Team, Creative Teams and Customers to plan, execute, and measure effective inbound strategies to deliver astounding results
Work directly with the customer to understand their business requirements in terms of Sales & Marketing funnel fluency and translate the same for the internal marketing & delivery team to plan, build and execute marketing automation campaigns.
Understand the customer’s buyer persona, pain points, available resources, and marketing communication channels, to plan the holistic inbound strategy and deliver results.
Understand the gap between the current marketing process and required sales and marketing automation goals. Define the overall automation strategy and plan execution in phases.
Showcase excellent project management skills to ensure smoother and timely delivery to the customer.
Ideate and execute end-to-end inbound marketing campaigns and collaborate with all the involved stakeholders for smoother execution.
Create effective detailed content strategy and calendar, content promotion campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the content in terms of the expected KPIs.
Manage overall marketing budgets and spend to ensure maximum ROI for the customers.
Create, manage, and present standard and custom analytics reports on MQL’s acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, sales conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness, to customers and internal stakeholders
Proficiency in working on email marketing campaigns, marketing automation funnel, drip/nurturing campaigns, and Google Analytics.
Prior experience in working with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or any other globally recognized automation tool is strongly preferred.
Experience in inbound marketing and managing automation campaigns with large data sets.
Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including content writing, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management and collaboration skills.
Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
Packaging Industry - Marketing Head
Qualification: Knowledge of Wooden Pallets/ Corrugation Industry is a must.
1. Increase client base and send quotation to customer with regular follow-up.
2. Finding new big customers
3. Meeting clients and procuring orders
4. Carry out sales from leads given from INDIAMART.
5. Visit customer site for personal meeting and discussions.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via meetings/ personal visits, telephone.
7. Candidate should provide professional and effective services to meet customer expectations
8. Client retention and client servicing and reviving lost inactive or lost accounts
9. Taking customer feedback and analyzing them for future improvements
10. Acquire more clients to grow business
Salary: INR 2,40,000 – 4,20,000 P.A. Incentives will be given for extra sales.
Industry: Packaging/Corrugated Boxes/Wooden Pallets
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Must be well mannered, smart with good communication skills.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
1) Knowledge of Computer
2) Good writing skills
5) Basic Knowledge of Corel Draw (preferred)
6) Ability to handle the back end work.
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Researching markets and industries to compare trends in the market.
- Organized Working Approach
- Experience in Public Relations
- Extremely Creative in Handling Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising Management
- Creative Content Writing
- Influencer Collaboration for YouTube
- Create Marketing Campaign to Ensure Growth of YouTube
NextGen AVP Role - Pune Location
Should have subject matter expertise in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure & GCP), and next generation technologies
Should possess experience in designing and delivering architectural solutions for mission critical applications using cloud native development and architecture and cloud migration methodologies and tools
Demonstrated as a trusted advisor for customers on various Next Gen technology solution options and presented strong value proposition to win the deals
Experience is building differentiated solution & service offerings in building Next Gen Application development
Extensive experience in Presales, Solutioning, Delivery, People Management, Global experience and should be in a P&L role
Have experience leading complex, global solution implementations programs
Cloud Native App development, Microservices based enterprise grade application development, Serverless Computing, Containerization technologies
AWS, Azure, GCP and aPaaS platforms like Cloud Foundry
DevSecOps – CI/CD tool chain, API Management platforms
Database technologies – Structured & Unstructured data storage platforms
Responsible to formulate business development strategies for NextGen Application Development Technology practice
Create differentiated solution & Services offerings and translate into revenue growth
Drive strategic account growth and be responsible for the delivery of consulting services to our customers
Actively search for opportunities to expand business within existing accounts and help win new clients
Building new technology capabilities, and building team competencies
Marketing of technology & domain solutions / service offerings to internal/external stakeholders
Manage business relationship with the technology partners & start-up eco systems and demonstrate edge over competition