Fynd is India’s largest offline to online fashion platform. Fynd works with 300+ brands across 9000+ stores in 40+ cities to aggregate store inventory in real time. Across Fynd’s own direct to consumer channel, instore omnichannel and api consumption channels, Fynd distributes this inventory feed to drive transactions and manage fulfilment.
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance through engaging passive candidates, head hunting, advertising to niches, social media recruiting, etc.
- Utilizing variety of recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn and varied channels to recruit quality candidates.
- Work closely with the team leads to understand hiring requirements.
- Strategize and plan the best approach for each requisite.
- Handle End to End Recruitment process i.e., source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for assigned positions.
- Support engagement activities and promote employee experience.
- Manage onboarding process.
- Maintaining database and personnel files of employees.
- Vendor lifecycle management which would include sourcing, liaising and managing vendors catering to HR department.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Proven experience into recruitment and employee engagement.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Well versed with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Source potential candidates from various job portals and consultants, screen applicants and arrange interviews.
- Ensure the delivery of HR Services is executed efficiently and in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Take complete ownership of the employee data and life cycle of an employee at the company from the hiring to the termination process (e.g. on-boarding, employee personal file creation & maintenance, attendance, payroll changes, issuing/creation contracts, confirmation initiation/closure, termination documents)
- Support employees and management with queries related to leave of absence, HR guidelines and code of conduct.
- Provide support and coordinate during company events.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Language efficiency in both English and Hindi with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar role.
- MS office knowledge, email drafting versatility with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Familiar with HR related jargons and payroll system.
- Dynamic individual with great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Salary Offered: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month depending upon the experience and last drawn salary
- Candidate should be open for background verification/ reference check.
- Working days – Six (6) days a week with two alternate Saturday week off (All Sundays fixed off)
- Time – 0930 – 1800 hours
- Joining – Immediate
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
CAPRICORN IDENTITY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
G-5 Vikas Deep Building
Plot No.18, Laxmi Nagar District Centre(Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station)
Delhi - 110092
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Contributing in developing an employment branding strategy through propagating organization’s business, vision, mission, values and culture
- Ensuring that the people and management practices support the organization’s employer brand
- Working on Matrices to track quality of hire, brand awareness, employee satisfaction, employee referrals or others , as required.
What you need to have:
- Experience working with startups or established organisations
- Experience in handling culture issues and creating a good working culture across levels
- Must have handled at least 50 to 100 employees
- Worked as HR Generalist and handled various activities for organisation
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall Annalect India recruitment strategy development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and appropriate stakeholders.
- The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving, strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
- Overall Recruiting Strategy for Annalect
- Responsible towards the Annalect senior leadership in planning, developing, executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for Annalect
- Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of Annalect’s recruiting needs.
- Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts, negotiations and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage university and external program relationships to build additional sourcing pipelines.
- Oversight over all Annalect open roles and health of the pipelines.
- Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
- Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
- Partnering effectively with the Annalect Global recruiting team, ensuring alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
- Hiring Manager Relationships
- Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent profiles.
- Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting and interviewing practices
- Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being responsible towards Annalect and balancing our needs and expectations with that of the candidate.
- Partnering with the Annalect HR team on supporting Annalect Hiring manager needs.
- Educating and enabling managers through the Annalect interview framework
- Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
- Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Provide support on building out job descriptions
- Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring managers’ schedules.
- Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience align with our overall Annalect culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
- Reporting and Metrics:
- Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
- Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
- Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events, memberships
- Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of any referral payments
- Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
- To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels within and outside the organization
- Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
- About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Ways of Working
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. What is an HR manager? To us, an HR manager is a go-to person for all
employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, payroll, performance management, training & development and talent management. The job of an HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset
and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate
values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Three to five years’ experience in HR Role
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- For more info dial : nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
Job Title: HR Executive.
Reporting: HR Manager
Location: Bangalore (Work from home till further confirmation)
Company URL: www.sportzvillage.com
About – HR Executive, Sportz Village
We are looking for a bright, and qualified HR Executive to join our team. He/she will be primarily accountable for Onboarding, Documentation, BGV, Employee engagement, Grievance and Exit etc. Ultimately you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Provide People services throughout the employee's lifecycle which includes but not limited to: Onboarding/Off-boarding
- Document verification and Background check for new recruits
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Co-ordination for Bank accounts, Health Insurance
- Partner with management to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Coordinate training and development programs
- Address employee grievances
- Responsible for pro-active engagement of employees within the Organization through various structured initiatives
- Exit interviews and employee feedback
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree in human resources, business administration
- Good knowledge in Labor laws/HR practices
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of empathy, responsiveness, and relationship orientation
- High level of maturity and tact to deal with situations & people
- Proficiency in MS Office
Experience : 1 - 3 years (min 1 year in IT recruitment)
Location : Mumbai, Pune & Bengaluru.
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Technical Recruiter include: (Job Responsibility)
Review Job descriptions to understand the needs of the client as well to ask questions thatll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs.
Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills required to successfully fulfil the client mandate.
Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates using necessary tools and social networking.
Screen. Ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description provided by the client.
Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
Schedule. Schedule telephonic, Skype or Face to face interviews with the client after necessary co-ordination.
Networking. Keep candidates in the loop. Build a pipeline of good candidates for future mandates.
Successful placement of candidates through presentation of employable and qualified candidates for technical positions in various industries and for job roles such as in software development, systems administration, database, architecture, business processes etc.
The following skills would be necessary:(Skills Required)
Technology knowledge Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at Client Company.
Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), Domestic recruitment.
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Relationship Building & Networking Building a strong pipeline of qualified IT candidates through regular follow-ups and networking.
Excellent communication in English & Hindi and interpersonal skills
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Help make company amongst the best seed-stage start-ups to work at
- Design and evolve the company's culture, talent roadmap, and various HR policies
- Source, interview and convert candidates to join the company's high growth environment where the learning curve is steep and work is demanding
Candidate should have:
- 4+ years of HR & recruiting experience in a fast-scaling technology product company
- Have an in-depth understanding of start-up organization design
- Innovative mindset and entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time management skills
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll & HR Specialist to process and manage the company's payroll.
- Prepare Offer letter, Letter of intent, Process payroll, Exit interview, Induction, PF & ESI, Account related activities.
- Recruitment for internal hiring.
- Receiving approval from management for payments when needed
- Process ETDS taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- People management skills important
- Ability to multitask.
- Assist in other ad hoc HR and Accounting work.
- Smooth HR maintenance in the office
- Planning for Employee entertainment once a month
- Ad hoc duties of admin and accounts
- Organize & Co-ordinate activities in the office. i.e., birthday, new joinees, plan employee engagement activities
- Maintain and administer employee-related data
- Preparation of payroll inputs and ensure consistency of output
- Accountable for ensuring employee salaries are paid accurately and as per the companys policy
- Reconciliation of payroll data and maintain a proper document control system for auditing
- Process candidate offers. Engage and explain compensation and benefit details to prospective employees
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure that the new joiner induction goes smoothly
- Verification and collection of documents from the new joiners and their maintenance
- Administration of CRM used for employee performance and appraisal
- Administration of CRM used for tracking employee vacation details
- Responsible for filing all the relevant documents as required under the labor law
- Address any routine HR request by employees
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of HR/Payroll in the field of IT/ ITES.
- Good knowledge of employment processing, statutory benefits, records management and recruitment.
- Minimum graduate. Preferably with a commerce background. MBA is a bonus.