Communicating our message effectively to the users via the right digital channels.
- Build and deploy ads through paid channels at the direction of the campaign manager
- Own and perform diligent and detail-oriented QA throughout the entire campaign process, with an emphasis on campaign tracking and Google Analytics setup
- Support campaigns through traffic management that includes setup and implementation, testing, quality assurance, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns
- Extract data and insights from the entire lifecycle of digital campaigns that include but are not limited to Display, Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all ad products are thoroughly vetted for operational use
- Support channel managers directly with clear communication and delivery workflows that ensure transparency into deliverable timelines and potential delays.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns
- Proactively seek out new tools and opportunities to improve our advertising efforts Participate in or facilitate special marketing projects as required
- 2+ years of experience.
- Deep understanding of Google & Facebook paid advertising. Knowledge of SEO will give you a competitive advantage.
- Have proven experience in managing B2C campaigns.
- High affinity for people who've worked on targeting US customers.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential to collaborating with a remote team.
- Strong process orientation & documentation ethic. Strong analytical skills.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn.
Potential Growth Paths
Ad Ops Strategist
Customer Marketing Strategist
Content Marketing Strategist
at A Fintech Startup in India
• Create and manage a full funnel marketing strategy for our social partners with a strong
focus on engagement, retention, loyalty, and referral across digital channels (Push, SMS,
Email, WhatsApp, Paid, Organic and other channels)
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to
deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
• Create scalable strategies and systems for content personalization.
• Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviours of our customer
segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations
for growing engagement within each segment.
• Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course
corrections to drive core business metrics.
• Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall
• Leverage marketing and analytics tools such as Mo Engage, Lead Squared, Google
Search Console, to measure impact of content efforts and diagnose opportunities for
• Understand user pain points and develop a user-first experience through skilled analysis
to address consumer needs.
• Drive execution and delivery of initiatives
Attributes we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in B2C internet industry is a must
• MBA from Tier 1 college or BTech from a renowned college or university is a must
• 5+ years of work experience in lifecycle, or growth marketing at a high growth
organisation preferably in Fintech or a Social commerce industry
• Strong influencer and executioner, with the ability to translate recommendations into
• Relevant marketing experience of multi-channel Engagement and Retention programs
• Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platform.
• Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand
key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
• Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
● Develop and monitor the company’s growth strategy for all stages in the funnel including
defining a roadmap for each marketing channel
● Oversee all online marketing efforts (SEM/SEO, social media, email, blogs, ads, traditional
media) and offline marketing efforts (hosting events, word of mouth, etc.)
● Maximize the effectiveness of user discovery and our onboarding experience
● Develop a system to track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly
looking to eliminate bottlenecks, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and
solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated
● Provide customer insight to the Product team by blending data with a deep understanding of
user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies,
and customer feedback
● Identify user personas and translate our product and outcomes into external messaging and
● Balance business goals and revenue targets with top-notch user delight as a North Star
● Set up CRM to capture detailed and timely data at all user/customer touchpoints
● Communicate strategies and results to the leadership team on a consistent basis
● 4+ years of relevant experience in a growth marketing or growth hacking role
● Experience setting, executing, and iterating on a growth strategy
● Experience scaling customer acquisition, activation, and retention while maximizing lifetime
● Experience building, leading, and managing a team of marketers and/or sales persons
● Proven experience tracking analytics and developing KPIs
● Proven experience in online acquisition tactics and best practices
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once
● Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, dynamic, and ambiguous startup
Develop and implement link building strategy
Good written skills
Research and analyze competitor backlinks
Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Should be able to support on other digital marketing activities like On-Page SEO, Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Content Writing
Knowledge in Guest Post Outreach
Assisting with blog content
Should be result orientated
Digital Marketing Executive Job Description-
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- 1+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to
achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytic, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and
• Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
• Taking the overall ownership of the allocated accounts in term of initial research of
Keywords and Targeting, Account setup, Ad writing, Campaign setup, Campaign
Optimization, Campaign reports and Client and Internal Team Co-ordination
• Punctual and Disciplined towards the Work and Office Etiquette's
• The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a
bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• Google AdWords Certified Years of Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Social Media Platforms
• Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Excellent writing skills
- MANAGE END TO END SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
- DELIVERY CONSISTENT GROWTH AND ENGAGEMENT
- HANDLE MULTI LINGUAL COMMUNICATIONS [ HINDI AND ENGLISH]
- DEFINE, ORGANISE AND DELIVER SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT THAT HAS HIGH VALUE.
THIS ROLE IS A PERMANENT PART TIME ROLE
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.