Job Location - Chennai / Bangalore
Work from home for next few months
Notice Period - Immedaite / 15 /30 days
Have you ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
- Expect a large product to be under your responsibility. You will be driving its technical roadmap, will be the custodian of the architecture, and drive its delivery.
- Create project plans, track its progress, and communicate with stakeholders to share status
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to gather requirements and spec them out for your team
- Hire and mentor your team.
- Drive a culture of peer code reviews, automation, SOLID principles, and collaboration.
3-5 years of hands-on development experience in Java Spring Boot. Experience building a Product preferably SAAS.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Boot Framework and programming and some in ReactJS framework in a development-intensive individual contributor role
- Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
- Good Knowledge of SOLID Principles and OOPS Concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL DBs like PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB or similar
- Experience with MicroServices on Netflix OSS architecture is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Test Automation and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Job Description For PHP/Laravel Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Desired Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of any MVC framework Laravel, Codeigniter etc.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Good understanding of both front-end and back-end web development.
- Knowledge of eCommerce is a plus point.
- A team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines
Work From Office Only
Flexible day shift
Alternate Saturday Working
Salary-No Bar for deserving
Experience-3 years Minimum
Immediate joiner/15 days Preferred.
*No Work From Home
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Handysolver is looking for full-time talented PHP Developers!
- 0-2 years of experience in web development with a logical bent of mind.
- Knowledge of OOPs and MVC concepts is essential in addition to being able to design relational database schemas.
- You should be comfortable working with APIs.
- You should be able to handle responsive CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Material Design.
- Understanding client requirements.
- Designing relational database schemas.
- Building awesome solutions using PHP Frameworks such as Yii and Laravel.
- Following industry-recognized best practices while writing code.
- Communicating with Team Leads with regards to targets, progress, brainstorming, and deadlines.
- Meet targets and deadlines.
- Following the company's vision and protocols with respect to targets, processes, communication (internal & external), and documentation.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- An eye for design and detail will be a plus.
Location: Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 62, Gurgaon (Currently Work From Home).Interested applicants may apply here https://handysolver.com/career.html
Job Description :
1. Coordinate with project managers and team to create detailed project plans for
achieving timeliness and 100% quality in each project and deliverables.
2. Address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions and provide a technological
solution to them.
3. Creating API endpoints for web applications and internal scripts that will handle
the business logic of applications.
4. Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong
optimization and functionality.
5. Develop innovative, reusable web-based tools.
Skill Requirements :
1. Understanding the principles behind a scalable application.
2. Understanding of the software development life-cycle and best practices.
3. Must have experience with MySQL/Postgres SQL and should be capable of
writing queries, stored procedures, indexes, etc.
4. Working Experience in Laravel HMVC, Hooks & Plug-in Methodologies. Laravel
and jQuery for producing AJAX applications.
6. Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of
7. Exposure to REST API Development & API integrations.
8. Working Experience in Composer & PHP Libraries.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design.
- Hands on experience using C# .NET, MVC, Oops Concept, Jquery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of .NET languages
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Angular will be an advantage
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Writing software that other developers use, including libraries, APIs and wallets.
- Building secure and high-performance networked software that will be used by enterprise customers.
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the project’s goals.
- Expanding your existing skill-set, and not being afraid to enter uncharted territory.
- Understanding Rust design patterns and writing performant and maintainable code in the language.
- Paying close attention to unit-testing and security.
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in a remote team environment.
What you need to have:
- 1 year of Rust development experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience with unit testing
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience with blockchain and/or Ethereum smart contracts
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- You are motivated by challenging projects, and you absolutely love developing with Rust.
- You are humble, diligent and patient
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Troubleshoot and debug support issues and code blues autonomously.
- Assure quality of the solutions being developed within the team.
- Maintain technical mastery of the products being developed.
- Person with a track record of delivering innovative solutions in the field of algorithm development.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel Symfony etc. depending on your technology stack.
- Experience in working with MySQL database and analyzing the efficiency of queries.
- Worked with real time web applications and event driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery.
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis.
- Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcached, redis.
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed database like MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis.
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Working understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers.
- Working knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to build API for our front services and mobile applications.
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make big impact.
- Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures.
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies.
Full time : BTech