Required Skills, Qualifications, and Benefits:
Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Ability to communicate effectively with the team and clients.
Proficient logical ability and flexibility to learn new technology.
Good in designing and problem-solving abilities
Overall Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have:
Familiar with React, Redux
Knowledge of backend for any CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Magento etc
0 - 2 years.
Full-Time (Immediate Joiner)
Walk-in, Google Meet (for remote location)
Decent hike on current salary.
Responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of software Web and Mobile application systems. Proficient Java developer responsible for building Java based web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and the client side counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
- Deliver high-quality projects on time, through the ability to design architecture, write code, and execute effective unit tests
- Participate and contribute towards improving development processes and best practices
- Integrate third-party products with existing infrastructure
- Develop APIs for integration with frontend and other services using Spring Boot framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in JAVA
Desired Skills and requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, JSON, XML, and other web technologies
- Good understanding of cloud-based web application architecture and microservices patterns
- Good knowledge in data structures
- Proficient in Java technology stack
- Debugging and resolving technical problems
- Commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices to write high-quality code
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience in SQL (MYSQL)
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfill their sustainability targets with EPR Loop, and digitizing local waste management centers with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
InViz is Bangalore Based Startup helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use the state of the art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human friendly touch points.
Designation - Senior / Lead Java Developer
What we are looking for:
- Advanced Java – 3+ years of working experience in application development
- Working Knowledge with any RDBMS
- Mysql, PostgreSQL etc (Any one)
- Working Knowledge with any NoSql databases
- MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchBase etc (Any one)
- Working Knowledge with any web application framework
- Spring, Spring Boot, Drop Wizard etc (Any one)
- Have experience with AWS / GCP
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, circleCI etc)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Queue System (RabitMQ, Kafka etc).
- Understanding of Microservices.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Search engine (elasticsearch, Solr)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications.
- Design and build our systems for scalability.
- Work independently on the projects, but guide engineers in building scalable systems.
- Understand issues like response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user engagement and write code considering these paradigms.
- Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
- Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm
- Able to understand the project requirements and handle projects independently
- Strong learning capability
- Having a good knowledge of Jquery
- Framework experience would be beneficial
- Should be comfortable to work with the team
- Should be comfortable with working on any MVC-based framework.
- Able to understand the project requirements and handle projects independently
- Strong learning capability
- Contribute to all phases of the development
- Knowledge ofPHP/CodeIgniter/Laravel/Magento/Symfony/WordPress will be preferred
- Sound knowledge of PHP, Mysql, Jquery, etc
Perks and Benefits:
- Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
- Free late-night meal facility.
- Cab facility available in late-night working.
- Various compensations & bonuses.
- No Dress Code
- Festival Celebration
- Employees B'day celebration
- Deployment and production support.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database and experience in writing queries with and without ORM.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Experience of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
As a modern fintech company, at GoldenPi we’re breaking barriers of the conventional fixed income investment market. We’re looking for dynamic individuals who would like to join us at the forefront of this fintech revolution. You will play a pivotal role in building our cutting-edge technology stack for the financial world. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to work closely with our highly-qualified technology team (IIT/IIM alum) and implement the latest tech advances on our platform.
Write maintainable, scalable, and efficient code
Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively
Ability to work in a fast-paced startup
Desired Skills & Experience:
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Knowledge of Restful Web Services
Understanding of OOPS, Data Structure and Algorithms
Knowledge of Python will be a plus
Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
Familiar with Agile methodologies
What This Job Will Offer:
Challenging work, open and collaborative work-environment
Opportunity to work with modern technologies and fast career growth
Industry standard salary package and additional perks
About the Company:
GoldenPi Technologies is India's first online Fintech company to specialize in the Fixed Income investment segment. GoldenPi’s proprietary technology platform acts as a smart aggregator of Bonds and Debentures across various Bond institutions, Capital Market Divisions of Banks and other players in the capital markets. Investors can access this platform via both B2C and B2B business lines and invest seamlessly. GoldenPi’s business lines are opening up new investment options to the 70 MN retail investor segment and lakhs of HNIs and Corporates across the country!
We are looking for PHP Developer position above 1-6 year of experience in below-mentioned skillset.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language, PHP with Framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of - session management- in a distributed server environment
Qualification- BE - CS/ IT / BCA/ MCA/BSc CS/IT/ MSc CS/ IT/Any graduation
Immediate Joining- Laravel Developers at Toolyt
We are looking for an experienced Laravel Developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible for the back-end side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications on Laravel
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience in working on Laravel Framework (min 3 years)
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Who can understand and demonstrate to maintain Data Quality in high volume data systems.
- One who can understand and can deliver highly tested system
- Who can routines to test their own code using negative sql concepts.
- Who can use OOP concepts with same class being used everywhere.
- Knowledge in Angular.js and Laravel is mandatory
- College degree is not mandatory
- hike on last salary will be given
-Full time / Remote job
-Can share cv
Thanks & Regards,