● Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
● Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs
● Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specifications or
schedules as they become necessary during development.
● Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and
taking complex technical terms and breaking them down into layman's terms.
● Keep abreast of recent trends and best practices in web development.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc [(C.S.E)/I.T], M.C.A, M.Sc (I.T)
● Demonstrable experience with PHP, including OOPs, security, refactoring & design patterns.
● Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building
factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
● Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL), database designing, and query
optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will
be an added advantage.
● Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including
implementation of Auth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
Benefits and Perks
○ Five days working
○ Fully Paid Basic Life/ Competitive salary
○ Vibrant Workplace
○ PTO/Paid Offs/Annual Paid Leaves/Paternal Leaves
○ Fully Paid Health Insurance
○ Rewards & Recognitions
○ Team Outings
Our Cultural Attributes
○ Growth mindset
○ People come first
○ Customer obsessed
○ Diverse & inclusive
○ Exceptional quality
○ Push the envelope
○ Learn and grow
○ Equal opportunity to grow
Sr Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join our client?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading food tech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- A full-stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience in Node.
- Ability to write MySQL queries across tables
- Good architecture and system design skills
Roles and responsibilities
Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
Good knowledge of data structures and their use cases (Map, List, Tuple, Object, Interface)
Ability to write using node.js to quickly do a PoC.
Good to have knowledge of Reactjs.
Knowledge of encapsulation/inheritance
Candidates willing to relocate to Middle East would be preferred
Software Engineer/ Associate Software Engineer Full stack/ Java track/ UI/ Android
Skills required: -
Strong knowhow of data-structures and algorithms. -
Strong core server-side technologies experience (Java/ other) and / or having any of front end/UI skills (Angular, JS, HTML).
Knowledge of Android is a huge plus. -
Strong understanding of OO/ design and good software development practices.
Strong database skills and good knowhow of databases. -
Exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment. -
Hands on development across technologies.
Exp - 2-4 years
B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a reputed institute.
Excellent front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular, Flutter) and OR Android skills.
Understanding of nodeJS, server-side technologies, exposure to databases.
Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms. -
Hands on development across technologies.
Grad- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a reputed institute
- Roles & Responsibilities -
* We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers.
* Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver
a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
* As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups.
Skills and Qualifications -
* Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
* Good with version control systems like Git.
* Professional understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
* Knowledge of Python is preferred.
* Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
* Knowledge of Rest API is a plus.
* Competetive compensation
* Friendly Leave Policy
Responsibilities Providing innovative web development services. Updating website on time whenever required. Need to work 20-30 Hours per month.
Starting out, we are building a platform to consult with our ‘Astro-advisors’ and engage in
wellness-focused activity-led content, called activity packs offered post consult. The packs will contain a wide range of activities like meditation, yoga, chants, affirmations, gratitude journaling, and other astrology related remedies. Over time we will expand to other advisors as well. A differentiated and highly trained supply and our content IP will be the two pillars of the business.
Aniket Lila, Co-Founder, CEO
• Investment Team at Nexus Venture Partners (largest homegrown VC in India, an early
investor in companies like Zomato, Snapdeal, Unacademy, Delhivery, Whitehat Jr, Postman, Druva)
• Corporate Development, Albertsons (2nd largest grocery store retailer in the US)
• BSc from Northwestern University, US
We are a team of 5 across product, content, ops, and business.
We have closed a seed round from Nexus Venture Partners, Titan Capital (Snapdeal
founders) and high-value angels like Srini (Elance / Upwork), Ramakant (Livspace) and Vinay (President, Jio), and Farid (Sharechat). We are in stealth and currently building the first version of the product and hiring a kickass team. Our alpha version of the website is live.
We are looking for a hands-on full-stack engineer to join our core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be built, deployed, and tested
across all of the release cycles from dev to production
● Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
● Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to
define and clarify requirements. Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier,
and back-end programming
● Work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and complete the
assigned projects within allotted timelines
● Adhere to agile development methodologies
Experience you MUST have:
● Building RESTful web services using NodeJS
● Writing batch/cron jobs using Python and Shell scripting
and other web technologies - HTML, CSS, and JS
● Experience/Familiarity with RDBMS or NoSQL Database technologies like MySQL,
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, and Redis
● Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
● Building applications deployed in the cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and
understanding end-to-end deployment.
● Experiences in JS-based build /Package tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack,
● Experience in video streaming and call / chat-based products is a big plus
● Experience in working with global remote teams is a plus
Skills/mindset you MUST have:
● Product-first thinking - Break complex problems into implementable solutions with
iterative mindset using the product
● Whole-brain problem solving - Uses right and left sides of the brain effectively -
Strong business judgment and analytical acumen with creative thinking
● Thrive in chaos - Comfortable with ambiguity but loves defining the boundaries
and parameters and getting shit done
● Communicate, care, inspire - Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills - be
a leader and a team player
● Always push the bar - Strive for excellence in whatever you do, take ownership
and responsibility for outcomes
● Build fast, fail, learn, HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
● Want to have fun - if you are not happy and people around you are not happy, how
will we make the world a happier place? :)
● Curious and spiritual soul - Understanding of market and experience with
astrology, yoga, mediation, Art of Living, Isha Yoga would be a good plus
Why Astrology? $10B market with a target audience of 200M with 2M astrologers. Astrology is a 4,000-year-old trusted belief system which gives probabilistic insights into the future. People go to astrologers with problems (love and career majorly). They are at low points in their lives and are seeking help. They need guidance and motivation. Just like religion, astrology too gives us hope and brings positivity in our lives.
We want to bring a breath of fresh air to the industry and disrupt the industry using technology and product-first thinking. We want to build a trusted, positive, and relevant wellness brand for today’s audience and be India’s gift to the world.
CloudQA is a bootstrapped SaaS startup based out of Hyderabad. Our web application testing tools have helped companies ensure their customers get the best digital experiences.
You would be working on a world class product in a technically strong team competing with ex-google teams and silicon valley startups. CloudQA is used by some of the leading enterprises, govt institutions and rising startups across the world.We seek a strong technical background in both front-end and back-end development. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Developer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, should able to demonstrate website features
- Good to have experience with vue.js, AngularJS and code repositories such as GitLab
- Good to have experience on AWS, GCP Cloud Service Providers and kubernetes
- Understanding of testing frameworks
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- To Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services.
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions and estimate the scope of work required.
- Develop and Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
- Improve the product features and performance in any way possible
- Write effective APIs
- Working with git repositories and CICD
Principal Engineer - Full Stack
My client is backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a Principal Engineer - Full Stack
My Client prepares kids of the age of 6-14 years for the new world. Here kids learns fundamentals of coding logic, structure, sequence and algorithms thinking- to generate creative outcomes like animations and applications.
Ideal candidate has:
- 8 Plus years of experience in Full Stack
- At least 3-6 years of experience in startups
- More expertise towards Back end
- Experience working with Node.js/Java/Golang/ROR AND Angular/React
- Individual Contributor Role and Mentor Role
Years of Exp: 8-11 yrs
- Engineering graduates.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech