What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
- Experience developing desktop (and mobile(optional)) applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of at least one back-end language (e.g., Java, Python) and Common Design Patterns
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache)
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture/Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Message Oriented Middleware (e.g ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- (1-4) years' experience preferred; Degree/Masters in Computer Science, IT or similar field
- Remote working / working from co-working spaces occasionally
- Willingness to travel an add-on
- Salaries matching industry standards
- Family Health Insurance
- Option to work as Independent Contractor with US entity
- Design your salary structure by choosing from a wide range of tax-saving options
- Aviation, Maritime domain exposure, and business knowledge
- Connectivity and content engineering and business knowledge
- Opportunity to work in cross-functional teams
- Enterprise Product end-to-end experience with direct customer feedback
- Travel & Entertainment discounts (Cruises)
- Performance-based bonus
- International travel/vacation; a cruise or in-flight end-user experience
- Opportunity to work across teams and organizations
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Ability to translate Wireframes into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- ReactJS NodeJS developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN full stack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developers should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Excellent in basic programming in any web technology Server and Client
- Like ReactJS/Node JS/ VueJS and Server-side scripts
- Basic knowledge in APIs, Micro Services
- Hands-On experience in Web development frameworks
- Hands-On in Database queries and concepts
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
Perks and Benefits:-
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
- 5 days working.
- Paid and leave encashment facility available.
- A world-class development environment and working culture.
- Intensive cutting edge technologies to work on.
- Very challenging development projects where you will learn more in one year what might take several years in a large firm.
- Preferably CS grads (M.SC in Computer Science and MCA in Fullstack Development , B. Tech. in computer science.
- Shall know one of the web frameworks like Django, Flask (only for web developers)
- Should be conversant with at least one programming language like Java, Python or C#.
- Experience - Freshers or one year.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Willingness to work hard and unrelentingly focussed on deliverables.
- Mastery over English or communication skills is NOT required. We are looking for people with a passion for technology and engineering.
Urgent Requirement for PHP CodeIgniter Developer
Exp : 3 to 5 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Skills Required : HTML,CSS,MYSQL,Core PHP, OOPS,MVC, API integrations
Frame works Knowledge Such as Codeignator,Yii
Cms Knowledge like Wordpress, Joomla
Need to have exprience on above skills
Exp Level: 6- 10 years
Job Location: Client location [Thuraipakkam , Chennai]
- JAVA/J2EE (Mandatory)
- HTML/CSS – Basics would suffice
- .NET Framework (v4.5 and above) + C# (v5 and above) programming language: Core skill set and mandatory
- Windows WCF (SOAP) /Web-API (REST using JSON): Must be proficient
- Windows Server knowledge – IIS + Windows services: Basics from deployment perspective
- MS SQL server: Must be proficient with queries and database objects
- Minimum 3 years as a technical lead
- Experience in Business, Data, Technical Architecture and leveraging tools
- Ability to triage complex problems into smaller units that are amenable to being solved.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and have excellent oral and written communications skills
With more than 19 years of experience, InfoBeans is a fast-growing (31% CAGR) software services provider company, with a committed team of over 800+ happy engineers based across multiple geographies - USA, Germany, UAE & India. Since inception, we have been developing cutting edge software solutions for various mid & large enterprises across all verticals. With our extremely innovative, dedicated & experienced team, we have developed robust & scalable solutions that helped our clients - overcome their technology and business hurdles. By the following industry-recognized best practices of software development, we consistently work towards our mission of Creating WOW!
InfoBeans is proud to have been awarded as "Great Place to Work" and "Dream Companies to Work For" among the top 50 IT/ITES firms in India.
3-4 years of PHP, MySQL development experience
Minimum 1 year of Drupal 8 development experience
Experience in developing custom module and themes in Drupal 8
Good to have experience in panel-based theme development
Basic knowledge of Git
Basic knowledge of HTML5, JS and CSS
Basic knowledge of Linux system to deploy code on the test server