We are looking for a PHP developer for one of our premium clients.
2) Should have worked in Vtiger Framework concepts.
3) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
4) Should be Analytical and methodical.
5) Handling Team on min 2 and experience in Development ,Testing and production support.
6) Worked on Linux Server and Apache web service
Looking for a Software Developer, who has the ability to understand and work on the full breadth of a project and to bring more global technology knowledge on every project they work on.
He/ She should be an effective & seasoned generalist in Node .js & PHP and with essential knowledge in React.js, Angular.js and Python.
Required Experience & Skills:
Should have Mastery in Node .js, MongoDB & PHP and any 1 Framework (Laravel - preferred).
Good Knowledge in other Database Management such as Mysql, Postgre Sql.
Should have Demonstrable Knowledge in Web Technologies Includes Html, Java Script, Css, Ajax, Jquery.
Should have Knowledge to Interact with Restful Apis and Formats (Json and Soap).
Should have Experience in Integration of the Third Party Api
Solid Knowledge in open-source Version control systems like Git & its online repository hosting services like github, bitbuket
In Depth Knowledge in Debugging and Troubleshooting.
Ability to Work Within a Team and Stand Alone.
Should Be a Scholar in Coding and Design Practices and Desire to Develop New Bold Ideas.
Good knowledge / Hands on experience in cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Knowledge in Project Management tools like JIRA
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Developer Should Follow Our International Product Development Process.
Complete the Development Process Within the Scheduled Deadline.
Capacity to Understand Accessibility and Security Compliance.
Ability to have to Deliver the Expected Quality of Products Defined as per Our Process.
Proficient in Writing Clean and Well Designed Code with Unit Tests.
Interested candidate share your resume to hrd arminfotech.com
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We deliver marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are a Diamond HubSpot Solutions Partner, one of the only four in India.
We have seven products in the HubSpot marketplace, a key differentiator for us. We also develop custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
The HubSpot ecosystem opportunity is pegged at USD 12.5 bn by 2024! We are looking for an energetic sales specialist to join our team to help us leverage this growth. Our ambition is now global, as we want to become the company with the highest number of software products in the HubSpot Marketplace, across the globe.
In order to achieve that ambition, we are looking for a software developer to join our team of product developers. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products in the MarTech landscape, especially in the HubSpot Ecosystem
- Assisting the development of our existing products, HubSpot WhatsApp Integration, LitePics, GetBaaS
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade-offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software components to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low-level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
As a Software / Backend Developer, you will work closely with:
- Technology architect
- Marketing teams
- UI/Design team
Dear Candidate ,
Please find the Job Discription for your reference.
4-5 yrs in PHP development
Experience in Lua will be added advantage
Cloud computing, distributed computing.
API design & development
Worked on the complete development life cycle
Required Candidate profile
Strong verbal & written communication skills
Must be willing to take initiative
Have followed agile/scrum methodologies
Worked on GIT/BIT
Willing to work with a start-up
Can join in 15-30 days
About the job
Do you like to write clean and comprehensible code? Does it make you happy to talk to your team mates about solutions to technical challenges every day? Are you impressed with simple and elegant solutions that solve mind-boggling problems?
If we are describing you, please read on!
Who is QbD Software?
At QbD Software we build cloud-based technology that helps our customers in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices industries manage everything quality, process and product related. Our customers make life-saving and live-enhancing products that make a difference in the world. Our technology helps them to get their products and services to market fast while complying with regulation requirements by providing them with a pre-validated SaaS solution.
What would your job be like at QbD Software?
You would be working closely with your fellow software developers, side-by-side, challenging each other on who comes up with the simplest and most elegant solution to a technical problem. You will move as one Scrum Development Team and look out for each other like seasoned team mates on a championship sports team.
- Write clean, comprehensible, and well-documented code following our software development life cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Review code for accuracy and functionality
- Support other software developers by providing advice and coaching
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
What you'll need:
- More than 8 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 4 years of experience with PHP, Laravel, SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with one of the following: AngularJS/React/VueJS
- You must be a team player
- Proactive and with a getting-things-done mindset
Why would you work for us?
At QbD Software, we care about results. If you can deliver then you belong with us. You will be working with a company with strong industry partners, a good track record with an exponential growth in the coming years, and colleagues with big hearts, sharp skills, and professional work ethic. We will allow you to work 100% remote so that you can balance your work and your personal life the way you want. Say goodbye to pointless commutes and traffic once and for all. Let's save the earth together.
- A strong engineer with excellent Ruby experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SQL/nosql databases(Postgresql, cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Experience with building the system for scale
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, git etc.)
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with docker/microservices will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process, jira
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and Data structures
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development. Experience in writing high quality code
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.