2) Should have worked in Vtiger Framework concepts.
3) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
4) Should be Analytical and methodical.
5) Handling Team on min 2 and experience in Development ,Testing and production support.
6) Worked on Linux Server and Apache web service
Tools & Technology: Node.js, TypeScript, Nest.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL, GitHub, REST API, Swagger & Jira
- Ability to work in an existing codebase and collaborate with a diverse team
- Experience in building enterprise-scale backend REST APIs with frameworks such as Nest.js & Express.js using an API-first paradigm
- Intimate knowledge of crafting highly performant database queries
- Hands-on experience implementing relational database structures, including tables, indexes, views, etc.
- A mindset towards building systems for the cloud and DevOps fundamentals
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services is good to have. If not then willing to learn should be there.
- Focus towards building security, performance, and scalability into services from the beginning
- Experience with debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues in order to craft appropriate solutions
These values bound our employees, customers and future businesses to keep trust and faith in the services we provide in covering Software and Hardware developments, Mechanical & Electronics that can translate into end-to-end design, development and maintenance of products and services to enable business growth and value creation.We think Business value add (as a first step) to create, design and deliver our solutions !!!
Key Responsibility Areas:
Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
Core Java, J2EE,
Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
Junit or Mockito frameworks
Knowledge Data Structures,
Designing relational database schemas
Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies.
Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
Strong knowledge of working in Integrations of 3rd party APIs and creating the new APIs.
Must have good knowledge of creating Flow diagrams, UMLs and all the required documentations.
Must have Team Lead exposure
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
- Proven software development experience in CorePHP with Advanced Versions
- A candidate with strong OOP skills as well as strong web front end skills (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery etc.)
- Experience in any one of the PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend)
- Mandatory to have Ionic Framework
- Experience in CMS (Joomla, Wordpress ), AWS (Amazon Web Services) will be added advantage.
- Exposure in Elastic Search, MySQL
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Excellent communication skills. The candidate must be able to communicate with clients in the UK directly.
About the job
Do you like to write clean and comprehensible code? Does it make you happy to talk to your team mates about solutions to technical challenges every day? Are you impressed with simple and elegant solutions that solve mind-boggling problems?
If we are describing you, please read on!
Who is QbD Software?
At QbD Software we build cloud-based technology that helps our customers in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices industries manage everything quality, process and product related. Our customers make life-saving and live-enhancing products that make a difference in the world. Our technology helps them to get their products and services to market fast while complying with regulation requirements by providing them with a pre-validated SaaS solution.
What would your job be like at QbD Software?
You would be working closely with your fellow software developers, side-by-side, challenging each other on who comes up with the simplest and most elegant solution to a technical problem. You will move as one Scrum Development Team and look out for each other like seasoned team mates on a championship sports team.
- Write clean, comprehensible, and well-documented code following our software development life cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Review code for accuracy and functionality
- Support other software developers by providing advice and coaching
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
What you'll need:
- More than 8 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 4 years of experience with PHP, Laravel, SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with one of the following: AngularJS/React/VueJS
- You must be a team player
- Proactive and with a getting-things-done mindset
Why would you work for us?
At QbD Software, we care about results. If you can deliver then you belong with us. You will be working with a company with strong industry partners, a good track record with an exponential growth in the coming years, and colleagues with big hearts, sharp skills, and professional work ethic. We will allow you to work 100% remote so that you can balance your work and your personal life the way you want. Say goodbye to pointless commutes and traffic once and for all. Let's save the earth together.