Code Ignitor and Laravel development experience a big plus.
Advanced knowledge of SQL very important.
Should be able to analyze requirement and design robust system.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
WeMakeScholars is a data-driven platform in the space of International Education. Students from around the world have used our portal to find higher education opportunities overseas. We specifically help Indian students in sorting their education loan for abroad studies by working with the biggest banks in India like SBI, ICICI, BOB, etc.
Role: Full-stack development for our Product https://www.wemakescholars.com/
Technologies we use: LAMP with Yii framework
Why should you join us?
- We are a 6 years old start-up with a quite small tech team. Hence, you will have a lot to learn.
- We are growing really quickly with more than 5 lac users every month and have a team size of 65 members as on today.
- We do offer ESOP along with salary if you are well on our expectations.
- We like people who love to learn and grow. We equally contribute to your learning by allowing you enough time to participate in online courses or sessions.
- 24 paid leaves in a year. Work from home option available occasionally.
I think we gave you a lot of reasons to join our team.
**Please apply only if you are well versed in LAMP stack. We do not accept applications from freshers, you should have worked in an organization for at least 6 months before applying.
Name of the position: PHP Developer
Experience: 2 - 5 Yrs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional specifications.
- Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customer and ensure system is working as expected
- Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
- Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs; Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bug identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
- Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects
- Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business functions.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure cross browser support.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Job Location: Mumbai - Chembur West - Walking distance from Chembur Station.
Experience & Qualification:
Proficient understanding of web markup, including Php, HTML5, CSS3, LAMP Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- BE/ BSc IT/ MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech.
- Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adopt with different technologies
- CDAC certification preferred
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Laravel, Drupal, Mysqletc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Job Profile :- Core PHP Developer
Experience : - Minimum 3 year experience in Developer profile.
Job Description: -
1. Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3. Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
4. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
5. Integrating data storage solutions.
6. Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
7. Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
8. Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Salary : - Up to 40k
Job Location : - Noida Sec- 27
only Male candidate can apply
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CI,
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
1. Strong PHP Core programming expertise
2. MySQL DB Model Design and Programming expertise
3. Strong skills in either Joomla or WordPress - at least one is needed.
4. Working know how of HTML 5/ CSS 3
5. Knowledge of SVN or any other version control tools
6. Must have solid REST/API implementation and integration concepts.
Preferred addons :-
2. Experience in common third-party social APIs (google, Facebook, eBay etc)
3. Experience with Payment Gateway integration with APIs like (paypal, payza, authorise.net, Firstdata, Ipayout, Stripe etc)
4. Any experience in Ionic / PhoneGap is a plus
1. 6 months of probation period.
2. Working Days: Monday-Friday (As per International Standards).
3. Working Timings: 9 hours per day including break of 1 hour
4. Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Team with top-notch engineers, product managers, program managers, DevOps and QA following agile development methodologies
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Design and develop web / mobile applications
- Create Prototype and/or Proof of Concepts (POCs) when necessary
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior engineers and new team members, perform code reviews and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Utilize Agile Development, SCRUM / Pair / Extreme Programming methodologies
- Design and develop supporting components and microservices for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant enterprise environment
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications
- Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the teams project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based data driven decision making in the organization.
- Execute other Duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience developing Backend, API and data-based applications/software
- Experience with one of the major relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres) and NoSQL databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB or such)
- Expert object-oriented programming experience using Java
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Boot
- Worked in Maven, JPA, REST services, Postman
- Working knowledge on Spring Security / Spring Batch / ZUUL / Eureka / Hysterix
- Exposure with Frontend technologies (React.js, Angular or Ruby-on-Rails)
- Require experience and Strong understanding of entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (Scrum), Software design/architecture process, unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with web services (consuming or creating)
- Experience managing Cloud infrastructure (resources and service) in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Strong knowledge of SOA, object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded application development
- Experience in reporting and analytics, queuing and real-time streaming systems
- Git or similar distributed SCM tools experience.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins etc)
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from admin panel
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Minimum 4 years of experience in WordPress Development
- Experience with Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power for working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites
- Developing custom themes and plugins
- Migrating websites from other platforms to WordPress
- Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, WooCommerce, Membership, etc.
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in WordPress sites
- Transforming complex PSD layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
PHP Developers at EcoWell India are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions to boost the business.
At EcoWell India, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques, and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a PHP Developer, you will
1. Support DevOps implementations
2. Support automation assessments
3. Implement automation frameworks and approaches
4. Identify and analyze suitable opportunities for test automation
5. Utilize efficient and effective processes and standards to improve quality continuously
6. Understand the application Design / Layers
7. Develop back end components using REST services, Spring and Java
8. Develop UI components with Angular JS
9. Willing to work in Agile teams and take up challenging assignments
10. Relevant experience in Frontend UI Development
11. Work on modern web platforms
12. Work on Carbon testing framework
13. Supporting and fixing existing functionality
14. Designing and building application layers
15. Experience with RESTful API
16. Take the responsibilities of the latest web platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
17. Expertise in developing models and scalable Microservices components
18. Work on building integration flows on various Application Programming Interface (API) development platforms