provide right information and advice on study opportunities and visa
application for International Institutions.
• Submit applications to the educational institutions, obtain offers and facilitate
• Follow- up with potential students and maximise conversion by submitting
applications and finalising enrolments.
• Maintain proper and comprehensive records and documentations including the
ability to learn on own initiatives and research best study options for students.
• Assist in organizing exhibitions and other promotional activities
• Proactively connect with existing and potential students via various
communications channels such as email, phone and in person
• Maintain professional relationship with students, internal offices staff and
educational institutional representatives.
• Undertake work as decided by the senior heads or the Director of of the
company and meet the assigned targets.
• An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other
members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
About Interface Alliances
Job description :
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
Ability to handle pressure and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers would help.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
Should be able to handle team and take decisions. Should be able to motivate team to achieve their goals and help them wherever necessary.
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to make a choice in investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
Sales Coordinator/ Customer support:
Sales Coordinator will be accountable for developing relationships with potential customers, and to assist customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything else to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer service, sales, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide customer service, evaluate the customer's needs, and answer questions regarding parts, pricing, product availability, and services.
- Provide relevant information on warranties, price, quality of parts, delivery times, payment methods, complaints and refunds
- Complete internal documents supporting any transaction (credits, invoices, work order, etc.)
- Handle Bulk Purchase inquiries & solve customer concern over Live chat.
- Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to cultivate new business by punching orders on behalf of customers.
- Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Process orders - perform order entry, review order, pricing, quantities; coordinate with internal teams and courier partners for timely delivery
- Follow-up with customers as needed.
- Handle service feedback through perseverance and superior problem-solving abilities. Communicate courteously, empathetically, and effectively with customers. Take full ownership and drive the feedback resolution to closure
Knowledge, Skills & Qualification
- Any graduate with exceptional communication skills.
- Should have prior minimum 2 years of BPO experience for executive role and more than 5 years of experience into customer support/ team handling for senior executive/Manager role.
- Knowledge of B2C CS process.
- Should have worked on ERP(SAP or microsoft navison preferably)
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
- Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
1st Floor & 2nd Floor, Kagalwala House, Plot No. 175,
Behind Metro House CST Road, Kalina,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Santacruz East, Mumbai,
Please share your updated CV along with below details
Candidates with relevant experience, who can join immediate within 15-20 days and also who are comfortable to work from office only apply.
We offer Flexi shifts, alternate Saturdays are off.
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Position Name: Tele Caller
Job Location: Boisar
Experience: 0 to 1 year
No of openings: 4
Nature of job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs8,000 to Rs10,000
Female Candidates from Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu preferred
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
Providing details about ongoing and upcoming real estate development projects
Explaining about the importance of owning a house & benefits of Real Estate Investments
Replying to the queries of the potential customers
Persuade prospects for a site visit
Convince customers to book the apartment and collect the token amount
Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills
2. Build relationships with existing customers
3. Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
4. Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
5. Use scripts to provide information about products features, prices, demo etc. and present their benefits
6. Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
7. Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
8. Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
9. Monitor the companys industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Good communiation skills
- Good conviencing skills
- Sales player
- maintain good relations with customer
- Follow up the clients until lead success
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Teacher Ops Manager -Campus, you will be responsible for end to end smooth running of the daily activities, act as an employee champion and change agent.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and churning of Campus Ambassadors (CAs).
- Ensuring lead flow to onboard talented pool of CAs regularly.
- Managing performance of these CAs.
- Churning of CAs from system upon tenure completion or termination.
- Looking into admissions coming through campus ambassadors.
- Driving referral programme to bring admissions.
- Driving course promotions and sensitisation within engineering campuses across India.
- Engagement of Campus Ambassadors :
- Designing and executing (end to end) coding events, workshops, webinars and offline events at campuses.
- Designing tasks weekly and driving adoption.
- Managing rewards and recognition of CAs.
- Driving BTL and ATL marketing initiatives
- New initiatives:
- Rigorously driving new initiatives - This includes piloting these initiatives within a set of CAs, evaluating and scaling within the entire CA community.
- College level tie-ups - Understanding college specific requirements and catering to the challenges through our resources.
What you need to know / have:
- Minimum 2+ year experience in team management.
- Excellent Problem Solver.
- Highly data-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Growth-hacking attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000