- An experienced developer in working with databases and designing data models.
- Industry experience in building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
- At least 2+ years' experience as OutSystems Developer
- A keen problem-solving mindset to meet the needs of our customers.
- Ideally have OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher.
This is Nivetha Shankar from People First Consultants.
Please get to know about us by visiting www.peoplefirst.co.in
We have a job opportunity for the role of "Outsystems Developer" in one of the fast-growing Japanese-based Start-Up Companies.
Job Location: Chennai / Coimbatore / Bhubaneswar
• Develop high quality and scalable enterprise applications with Outsystem using modern engineering practices
• Integrate application with existing tools used in the company
• Work closely with the design team on creating the solution which improves business value
• Mentor developers on high quality standards
• Advocate LowCode Outsystem development approach and develop best practices
• 1+ years of experience with Outsystem development and programming
experience of at least 3 years’ experience
• Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
• Knowledge of API technologies such as REST and JSON
• Knowledge on .NET C# is a bonus
• Knowledge of database structures and design
• Hands on experience with Cordova plugins and CSS custom development
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
• Outsystems Associate Reactive Developer or higher certificate
• Knowledge of other Low Code platforms
• Proficiency with Oracle SQL and ASP.NET
• Knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP)
• Knowledge of Atomic Design methodology
• Knowledge of Agile practices
• JLPT or NAT certification added advantage
Thanks & Regards,
People First Consultants
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking of system defects reported by users, ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in
- Assessment and implementation of service requests in according to operating procedures, g. data patching requested by users.
- Tracking and monitoring of change requests raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in change request testing
- Ensure the smooth operation of the SD Portal, and support is not disrupted during normal office working
- Maintain the development hardware and software patches and update changes to the documentation where necessary
- Upgrade of software such as application server, and testing arising from the software upgrade.
- Respond to calls and email messages from users about problems or queries regarding Portal, execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial/calendar year- end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, decommissioning activities.
- Manage project timeline, resources, scope and change requests.
- Review deliverables and ensure they are of requisite
- You have at least 5-6 years of working experience in information technology; of which at least 3 years of working experience in software development using OutSystems Agile development platform and at least 1 project implementation experience in OutSystems.
- You have some experience in supporting IT projects on OutSystems Platform
- You have good knowledge of software development, specifically in OutSystems and domain knowledge in the areas of Human Resource or Corporate Administration.
- You have strong technical skills in OutSystems, Microsoft SQL Server platform.