Job Position : Program Manager - ERP
Oracle Fusion Functional - Manager :
Skills sets : Oracle Fusion cloud with below skills
• Oracle Financials cloud
• Oracle Purchasing
• Self Service Procurement
• Oracle Fusion Supply Chain
• Oracle Fusion EAM
• EPM, HCM
• Oracle Fusion CX
• Oracle EBS Payroll
1. Review requirements document
2. Identify functionality & reporting gaps and develop solutions to them
3. Configure Oracle Fusion cloud to meet business requirements and document applications set ups
4. Client coordination role, interacting with users and resources and ensure to complete the deliverables on time
5. Review the documentation
6. Collaborate with department members to ensure all system design requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements
About JMR Infotech
Location: Navi Mumbai
80% overseas travelling.
2) Common security technologies and practices.
3) Storage Platforms technologies (RAID, SAN, NAS, tape libraries).
4) High availability technologies (i.e. based on OS, Veritas, Oracle).
5) Experience with business intelligence applications such as Crystal Reports, Oracle BI.
6) Previous experience from hospital environment and radiological workflow, including technical skills on Radiology Information systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) are desirable.
7) Virtualization technologies VMware / Hyper-V.
8) Knowledge of DICOM and HL7 technologies.
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
For this role, we're looking for someone that loves to play and watch games, and is eager to roll up their sleeves and build up a new gaming platform. Specifically, we’re looking for a technical program manager - someone that can drive timelines, manage dependencies and get things done. You will work closely with the founders and the engineering team to iterate and launch new products and features. You will constantly report on status and maintain a dashboard across product, engineering, and user behavior.
- Be responsible for speedy and timely shipping of all products and features
- Work closely with front end engineers, product managers, and UI/UX teams to understand the product requirements in detail, and map them out to delivery timeframes
- Work closely with backend engineers to understand and map deployment timeframes and integration into pipelines
- Manage the timeline and delivery of numerous A/B tests on the website design, layout, color scheme, button placement, images/videos, and other objects to optimize time on site and conversion
- Keep track of all dependencies between projects and engineers
- Track all projects and tasks across all engineers and address any delays. Ensure tight coordination with management.
You should have the following qualities:
- Strong track record of successful delivery of complex projects and product launches
- 2+ years of software development; 2+ years of program management
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of AI model development and deployment
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Technical program management, ML algorithms, Tensorflow, AWS, Python
Work Experience: 3 years to 10 years
- Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/HPE/Juniper/Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- Basics of Compute,
- Basics of Storage
- Strong experience towards monitoring devices such as server hardware, Network
- Strong understanding of IT service management
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Switching Concepts and Experience including STP’s, Vlan’s, VTP, EtherChannel, Port Config, Hardening, Management Protocols, Stacking etc
- Wireless Configuration Experience with Cisco/HPE/ARUBA Controllers and AP’s
- Experience with Network systems and servers, networking systems integration (hardware, software, network, and database).
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
• Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to
enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
• Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
• Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
• Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed.
• Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable of the organization.
• Lead, motivate, and support a team within a time-sensitive and demanding
environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans
for all direct reports and problem resolution
• Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve
productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent
• Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools
• Work closely with all the departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
• Oversee materials and inventory management.
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
They have partnered with 200+ MNCs for training of their working professionals and also for their alumni placement. They have partnered with 60+ universities and autonomous colleges to upskill students via university programs integrated with skill-based offerings
What you will do:
- Smooth onboarding of fellows post recruitment
- Understanding the pre-existing technical and other skills as well as improvement needs in each area throughout training and deployment
- Weekly monitoring of progress as well as key strength and improvement area of each fellow
- Planning remediation in consultation with training head and trainers, weekly/ daily check ins and query resolution to sustain high level of motivation
- Monitoring and taking steps towards maintaining high performance standards post deployment
- Implementing upskilling learning and development initiatives based on individual fellow requirement and ensuring consistent appraisal and manager satisfaction
- Continuously monitoring and improving the Fellows’ performance during training and on-site, as well as analyzing client feedback, upskilling needs, retention and billability
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in managing technical talent in either talent management or technical manager roles
- Training experience desirable
- Awareness of job role skill and capability requirement for data engineer or similar technical job role
- Experience in performance management and employment relations
- Strong coaching and mentoring capabilities
- High data-driven and process oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to influence and persuade and manage difficult conversations
- High levels of confidentiality
Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in Client servicing and vendor acquisition (Mandatory)
Working days & Timings: 6 days working & 11a.m to 9 p.m
About Role: We at Pushstart have a premium offering through which we help startups hire verified agencies. We have a network of 150+ agencies (PS partners), across 15 categories. We have helped more than 500 startups like Goodera, Upgrad, Glide Invest (part of Motilal Oswal), Aditya Birla Group, Leap Finance, Fitternity, Headout, etc in solving their service requirements.
Your role will involve onboarding top agencies to cater the service requirements of startups across India.
- Understand and gather the servicing requirements of the startups.
- Sourcing the agencies, approaching them actively, doing a quality check and verifying them.
- Pitching, negotiating, onboarding the right agencies as PS partners, signing contracts and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring & tracking the performance of the current agencies on a regular basis, rating them and working on the gaps/shortcomings of it.
- Maintaining relationships with the partners and working with them to address the gaps/shortcomings
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with leads & partners
- Ability to derive and think analytically for improvement and development of current partner network & their performance
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- Good data handling skills and excel skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
- Agency Background in Sales + Client Servicing Preferred
- Supply Acquisition experience in startups like Dunzo, Urban Company, Pepper Content, etc preferred.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/SupplyAcquisition
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies on-demand
STIPPEND 5K- 7K
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our CEO in daily activities.
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in the startup world and build real-world experience working multiple business functions, this is the internship for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded by Tarang Sanghi in Jaipur, RJ (India), TS Studio is a strategic design, business, and tech consulting practice with offerings ranging from venture-creation, strategy, branding, digital marketing to; space, graphic, web & app design.
We believe in finding simple solutions to complex problems that people love and use. With our deeply integrated teams from start to finish, we analyze human behaviors to develop new ideas and solutions that enable better experiences. We place a strong emphasis on craft in every detail.
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
Environment- Consulting Startup
Fresh / Established You will be working with a fresh team.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage diaries, schedule and document meetings and appointments.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Assist in resolving day-to-day business issues.
- Typing, compiling and preparing internal and external - reports, presentations, emails and correspondence.
- Conducting research and analysis on behalf of the manager.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the CEO.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Help plan,design and launch business new processes, initiatives and make recommendations for improvement.
- Act as a mediator to help manage various tasks, assignments and projects.
- Manage databases and information systems.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
PURCHASE & SOURCING
- Identifying requirements, and finding products and solutions.
- Find vendors & suppliers, and get quotations.
- Create pricing and feature comparison sheets.
- Do end-to-end, order management; ordering, order tracking, and quality-check on delivery.
- Manage refund & replacement process including customer care interactions, and coordinating with the finance department.
*May be required to perform additional responsibilities and projects upon request.
- Duration Available: for a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Pay: You will be paid a stipend.
- Location Availability: for full time (in-office) internship in Jaipur.
- Education & Work experience: Relevant degree in Business Management. Additional training will be a plus. Some experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Software and Applications: Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, emailing, calendaring and productivity software.
Qualities & Capabilities:
- Tech Savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Solid organisational skills and attention to detail.
Develop experience working on a wide variety of projects and functions.
Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment.
Opportunity for a permanent job offer after the completion of the internship.
● Must have knowledge of batch process manufacturing expertise in all the following project
● Continuous and batch control strategies
● Essential Skills Required: Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),HACCP
Thorough knowledge of various manufacturing processes and leverage this to implement
processes in line with Saroj Agro Industries product line.
Well conversant with FSSAI, W&M and PCRO requirements.
Well conversant with implementing quality systems at contract manufacturing / 3P
Well developed competencies in laboratory testing of food products.
To develop products which compare well with the selected national brands.
To deliver the process costs & margins in the company decided framework.
Quality & legal compliance.
Category analysis & trending - Experience of new food product development, awareness of
formulation of food development, testing method for eg preservative testing, fragrance
Utilize Formulation understanding and troubleshooting skills in the Foods
FDA regulated sector.
Able to design batch architecture for complex recipe control across multiple
Lead or work on a project team responsible for the design, configuration and testing of
continuous and batch control strategies.
Monitor and control assigned work scope against the project plan.
Understand the project scope and financials; identify change orders and justify changes to
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP Principles, ISO 9000, and
applicable food codes for food service operations.
Must have knowledge of batch process manufacturing expertise in all the following project
phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system
integration, testing and on-site startup.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region