Oracle EBS Techno Function with 4+ years' of experience
Excellent functional knowledge of Financial modules (Specially GL, FA)
Expertise in Oracle EBS Financial, Project, Purchasing module
Able to understand the accounting concepts
Few technical skills like PLSQL, personalization, XML reports
Worked on Oracle EBS 12.2+ implementation and support
Graduate specially with accounts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
• Experience in Database Development and Support in MS SQL Server environments.
• Hands-on End to End Database Development encompassing Database Design and Development
working with cross-functional teams.
• Hands-on experience of Transact SQL(T-SQL) utilizing SQL Server 2016 and above.
• Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
• Hands-on experience in SQL - writing hands on experience in complex stored procedure, function,
• Sound knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration Provide timely scheduled manage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage highly trafficked, highly scalable web properties with PHP5 using Laravel/ZEND CodeIgniter/Yii/Symfony framework.
- Understand the specifications to define system requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate project updates and progress to team members and clients.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system.
We are currently looking for a PHP Codeigniter Developer with 2+ years of experience.
PHP Codeigniter Developer:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Attend daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on project status
- Abilities from requirements gathering to successful deployment
Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in PHP CodeIgniter
Experience using MVC Frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Data and Data modeling
* Understanding of building architecture from product requirements.
* Experience of leading teams of developers to maximise performance.
* Knowledge of Multithreading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs with supporting tools and libraries.
* Working on Microservices based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
* Working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
* Working with unit testing frameworks.
* Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
* Experience in working with the SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No SQL. Databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
* Knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques. Good to have experience in handling DevOps tools like Jenkins and containerization using Docker.
* Experience in working with different AWS cloud services.
● Good knowledge of Dimensional data warehouse systems
● Reporting data models with SSIS and MS SQL Server
● Knowledge on all aspects of BI preferably data modeling, data
● integration, data analysis and reporting
● Good working knowledge of MS Azure environment
● Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau or PowerBI
● Good communication skills
Comes with the opportunity to upskill on Big Data cluster
Greetings from Meetanshi!!!
Job Title: PHP Developer
Job Location: Bhavnagar
Experience: 1 years to 5 Years
Salary Range: 15k to 50k P/M
Job Type: Full-time
We are hiring candidates for the post of PHP Developer with 1+ years of experience.
The candidate is required to develop quality PHP websites. He/she should be able to develop a dynamic website using PHP fundamentals.
A candidate must have a good communication skill to work in a team. Working according to client demand is extremely important. First preference will be given to those who have deep knowledge of PHP and passionate for web-application development. If you are hard-working and dedicated, apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and testing web-applications for clients
- Website analysis and application requirements
- Creation of website and software documentation
- Integration with database solutions
- Updating website as per client demand
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
Qualifications and Skills
- Hands on experience with PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of SQL/NOSQL
- Knowledge of following the coding standard
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Open Source
- Good communication
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Good Work life Balance
- In house Snacks
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment
- Never ending fun: Sports Events, Picnics and Team Outings.
- Complete experience in the Spring Framework
- proficient knowledge of SQL and NoSQL must
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to own a responsibility
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Good to have worked on end to end in projects
- Hands-on experience in API development and frameworks such Express, Loopback, Hapi.
- Good Understanding of SQL and NoSQL database.
- Experience in test driven development. (writing unit test and API test).
- Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers(AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Ability to build and deploy the application in a containerized environment.
- Understanding of application logging and monitoring systems like Prometheus or Kibana.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
2. Linux OS, shell scripting, Batch Processing ( 7+ years)
3. Troubleshooting Large Scale applicaton ( 7+ years)
4. Java, SpringBoot, MicroServices ( 5+ years desirable – not mandatory)
5. Agile Development Experience ( 5+ years)
6. Complete Development Cycle ( Dev, QA, UAT, Staging) ( 5+ years)
7. OpenShift PaaS Environment ( 5+ years desirable, not mandatory)
8. Good Oral and Written Communication Skills ( 5+ years )
9. AWS Cloud experience desirable (5+ years)