7+ years of experience as a Techno-Functional specialist supporting a finance organization with an emphasis on project management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12.
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML Report, PLSQL
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces Experience in performance tuning of the code Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc Good to have ADF experience Good to have ORDS experience Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions. Communicate project status and escalate issues to management. Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions.
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Job Description:
Team Leading experience upto 2 years
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
- At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
Additional nformation Skills Required
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
- Design & build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
- You will be part of a software development team for developing and enhancing SaaS applications.
- Take responsibility of entire module/feature set and develop, test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience
- Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of our services
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience with web development in Java 8+, Spring/J2EE or similar frameworks and technologies. (Mandatory)
- Must have worked on REST API (Mandatory)
- Should be an enthusiast for writing clean, reusable code, willing to learn new things as a self-starter person
- 2+ years of strong relevant experience in developing Object-oriented technologies.
- Strong working experience with any of the following DBs - Postgres / MySQL / Oracle or MSSQL
- Java Engineer with 8+ years of experience.
- Strong Database(Oracle, PostgreSQL) experience mandatory
- Only hiring for Mumbai Location
Nice to Haves:
- Team leading experience
- Experience with Java Activity
- Knowledge of MongoDB
Languages: Strong in Java v1.6 (v1.8, nice to have), good in SQL (for any relational database)
Framework: Spring Boot or Spring MVC Tools: Hibernate (or iBatis) for database, maven (or gradle) build tool Database: Any relational database experience (oracle, postgresql, sql server, mysql, etc) Web server/application server: Any server experience (tomcat, jboss, jetty, etc) Source code versioning: GitHub (or apache SVN) IDE: Eclipse (or anything else) Development platform: Windows or Linux Cloud platform: AWS (or any cloud platform) (optional)
Oracle EBS Technical
Senior Program Analysts having 3+ years of experience working on Oracle EBS (release 12+) Financial modules (Projects, Purchasing optional)
Expertise in D2K forms, Reports, XML reports, PLSQL, API/Interface development, OAF knowledge is optional
Should have knowledge of Financial modules (GL, AP, AR)
Worked on interfaces and API
Can work independently once requirements are shared. Able to navigate and test functionality in Oracle EBS without support
Good communication skills and accounting knowledge is must
Java Full Stack Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure Services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides the full stack managed services to support the business applications and data infrastructure
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer who has the expertise and deep knowledge of frameworks and tools used in java and who works end to end on the application stack, right from developing the front end, the back-end module & the database.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our start-up run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges
· Ability to write high-quality code efficiently
· Design and develop new services or micro-services.
· Participate in planning and management of development process.
· Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers.
· Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts, and monitoring libraries.
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing solutions for performance and scalability.
· Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
· Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
· Comfortable working with all aspects of software development; including DevOps, quality assurance, research, and design.
· 3+ years of experience working with Core Java, Spring framework & Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Knowledge of microservices architecture is mandatory.
· Must have worked on Java Multi-threading & Java NIO.
· At least 1-year of experience with front-end technologies like Angular, React, Vue.js applications.
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, or any No-SQL database.
· Strong knowledge of Web APIs.
· Experience with agile application development.
· Having knowledge of O Auth 2.0 JWT is a plus.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i. e. Java or J2EE, Python, Go, React.
· Experience in Cloud Technologies including AWS, containers, and Kubernetes.
· Demonstrated experience in performing DevOps for platforms.
· Strong Skill sets in Data Structures & Algorithm in using efficient way of code complexity.
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly
Hiring for Core Java Developer
Exp : 4 – 6 yrs
Edu : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Remote is available if not willing to move to Bangalore
Primary Technical Skills: -
· Core Java, OOPS concept
Secondary Technical Skills:
· Retail Domain Knowledge
5 years of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in fast-paced dynamic environment
Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of the entire development cycle.
Strong background in Java/J2EE based application
Strong background in Spring/Spring boot based application
Strong background in Microservices based application
Experience working with Apache and/or Tomcat
Experience in transforming requirements to software design
Strong Experience with developing Java SAAS web applications.
Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth
Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
Strong Shell scripting experience.
Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or MongoDB databases.
Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play. Strong agile/scrum development experience
Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills