Oracle EBS Technical
Senior Program Analysts having 3+ years of experience working on Oracle EBS (release 12+) Financial modules (Projects, Purchasing optional)
Expertise in D2K forms, Reports, XML reports, PLSQL, API/Interface development, OAF knowledge is optional
Should have knowledge of Financial modules (GL, AP, AR)
Worked on interfaces and API
Can work independently once requirements are shared. Able to navigate and test functionality in Oracle EBS without support
Good communication skills and accounting knowledge is must
We are looking for developers who have experience with Microsoft Technologies and especially in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, ADO.Net, between 2-6 years of experience.
The individual will be responsible for developing our proprietary software products to implement new features and support current applications. This includes being part of a collaborative team that produces a quality product for our clients.
Develop the C# ASP.Net using designated product technology architecture and frame works.
- Proficiency in C#.net or ASP.net, ,MVC, Angular JS, ADO.NET, XML, JSON, REST API and SQL Server
- Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization techniques.
- Should have capabilities to develop the core modules/components and should have experience in one or more complete life cycle modules.
- Should have Database and TSQL knowledge in MS SQL.
- Familiarity with SVN, CVS and Bug Tracking Tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite,
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 3 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Certification Mandatory- L1 and L2 a
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
Post –ASP.Net Developer
Experience –min 2yrs -not more than 3 yrs
Location - Pune
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Expertise in developing application using .NET 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5, MS Visual Studio
- Programming and Scripting: C#,ASP.NET, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP, XML, HTML,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Kindly revert your updated CV along with details of Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.
at largest eCommerce technology solution provider
2. Responsible for doing customer API integrations and other integrations required to onboard new e-commerce marketplaces, logistic providers, ERP and accounting systems. 3. Responsible to write code for API integrations, perform debugging tasks, do application tests, do configuration and code reviews to ensure the product is satisfactory.
The candidate would provide the firms SASS platform with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, and working with the customer service team.
- Actively participate in the exchanging of ideas and information within the department
- Participate in rollout of new business system integrations.
- Serve as escalation point for system and troubleshooting issues, assist in resolving production issues.
- Participate in or lead solution design sessions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other programmers.
- Write complex integration solutions, optimized data extracts, updates and interfaces.
- Interface with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
- Understand and embrace the global IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by superior.
- Proactively organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
- Be effective and consistent in providing regular updates to appropriate managers
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members
- Able to work with and participate within a small multicultural professional team.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding emerging or job technologies required to fulfill the job, this could include formal or self paced professional development. Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are - best in field-
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS :
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of enterprise integration solutions.
- Experience with webMethods components: Integration Server, Broker, Trading Networks, and SAP Adapter. webMethods 9.x version preferred.
- Experience with RosettaNet PIP's and standards.
- Experience with XML and webservices (SOAP/REST).
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Experience with FlatFile processing
- General understanding of scalability and high-availability systems.
- Excellent communication/documentation skills
- Experience in system administration a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- 3 to 5 years experience in a relevant IT position OR equivalent external work experience
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Travel requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%.
- Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours
About the job
We, at BitClass, are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join the Personalization, Recommendation and Search team. As a core member fo the team, you will design, build and own complex systems that will provide a personalised and unique experience to the entire audience of BitClass. The role involves engineering and building interest cloud of users and serving them meaningful content based on a highly-tuned and robust recommendation engine.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Hands-on with Elasticsearch and its capabilities to build indices and serve recommendations
- Familiarity with building async pipeline to keep indexing data into Elasticsearch
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Reporting to: Solution Architect / Program Manager / COE Head
Location: Noida, Delhi NCR
Shift: Normal Day shift with some overlap with US timezones
Experience: 4-7 years
Education: BTech / BE / MCA / MSc Computer Science
Industry: Product Engineering Services or Enterprise Software Companies
Primary Skills - Java 8/9, Core Java, Design patterns (more than Singleton & Factory),
Webservices development REST/SOAP, XML & JSON manipulation, CI/CD.
Secondary Skills - Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP JCo library
Certifications (Optional): OCPJP (the Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer) / Google
Professional Cloud Developer
● Must have integration component development experience using Java 8/9 technologies
and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
● Must have in-depth knowledge of design patterns and integration architecture
● Experience with developing solutions on Google Cloud Platform will be an added
● Should have good hands-on experience with Software Engineering tools viz. Eclipse,
NetBeans, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SVN etc.
● Should be very well verse with current technology trends in IT Solutions e.g. Cloud
Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions, Intelligent Automation
Good to Have:
● Experience of developing 3-4 integration adapters/connectors for enterprise applications
(ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM, Billing etc.) using industry standard frameworks and
methodologies following Agile/Scrum
Non-Technical/ Behavioral competencies required:
● Must have worked with US/Europe based clients in onsite/offshore delivery model
● Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening
and presentation skills
● Should have proven analytical and problem solving skills
● Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and
internal/external stakeholder management skills
● Should be a quick learner, self starter, go-getter and team player
● Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization
● Should have demonstrated appreciable Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in
● Writing the design specifications and user stories for the functionalities assigned.
● Develop assigned components / classes and assist QA team in writing the test cases
● Create and maintain coding best practices and do peer code / solution reviews
● Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro and Demos meetings
● Bring out technical/design/architectural challenges/risks during execution, develop action
plan for mitigation and aversion of identified risks
● Comply with development processes, documentation templates and tools prescribed by
CloudSufi or and its clients
● Work with other teams and Architects in the organization and assist them on technical
Issues/Demos/POCs and proposal writing for prospective clients
● Contribute towards the creation of knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution
accelerators and IPs
● Provide feedback to junior developers and be a coach and mentor for them
● Provide training sessions on the latest technologies and topics to others employees in
● Participate in organization development activities time to time - Interviews,
CSR/Employee engagement activities, participation in business events/conferences,
implementation of new policies, systems and procedures as decided by Management team.
- Need to have an excellent experience in Perl Programming, shell scripting.
- Need to have good knowledge in regex usage.
- Need to Develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- Need to Prioritize, plan and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development.
- Need to have good communication skill.
- Need to have an experience on MySQL, XSLT, XML, and JSON.
- Need good knowledge in the concepts of Perl scripts and modules.
- Need experience in Using Git and SVN.
- Need to have experience in database concepts.
- Need experience in investigate and resolve issues and bugs.
Preference of Educational background:
- E/ B. Tech
Preference of Professional background:
- 3-5 years of experience with Per development using OOPs concept.
- Good exposure to cloud environment.
- Prior experience with XML, JSON.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good to have knowledge on elastic search.
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle.
- With mandatory data structure experience and proficiency in database and Linux.
- Experience on working on AWS S3 is added advantage.
- Male candidates only preferred (Need to extend work in late night also)