Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe, and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customersIntuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company
Years of Database Technologies experience:
- 8+ Years supporting Core database technologies
- Experience in providing 24x7 support
- Highly organized and self-motivated, handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in multiple core SQL database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL,
- Certification in some of the Cloud Database technologies like Oracle Cloud, AWS RDS, Aurora, Azure SQL Server, GCP Databases
- Experience in designing, building, and supporting highly available databases using Oracle RAC, MySQL master/slave configuration, MongoDB replica Sets, SQL Server Always On etc.
- Experience in migration and conversion of heterogeneous & homogeneous databases from on-prem to cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Cloud migrations skills from basic networking, storage, capacity planning, performance benchmarking
- Experience in Oracle Cross-Platform database migration and use of transportable tablespaces
- Experience in using native database backup and recovery technologies like Oracle RMAN and Cloud Platforms backups like AWS Snapshots, AWS S3
- Experience in Databases Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning and Benchmarking
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience in 2-3 Automation technologies like Ansible, Bash, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Terraform etc.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and managing database monitoring technologies like Oracle OEM, Percona’s Monitoring Toolset (Promethius), HPOV, Newrelic
- Experience in supporting Big Data Technologies, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Analytics and Machine Learning solutions
About Intuitive Technology Partners
Title : .Net Developer with Cloud
Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and new Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Full Time
.Net Job Description:
Required experience on below skills:
. Experience with MS Azure: App Service, Functions, Cosmos DB and Active Directory
· Deep understanding of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API 2, MVC
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Subversion
· Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and continuous integration systems
· Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
· Capable of building relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
. Must have capability of learning new technologies.
- Should have good communication skill
- Must have worked on API security, API, Webhooks, Sockets, on caching of API and optimize communication between 3rd party(Optional)
- Must have done 3rd party API integration with inbound and outbound communication.
- Should be capable enough to do documentation of API
- Knowledge about REST and SOAP API and GDPR compliances can be optional.
- Must worked on caching of API and optimize communication between 3rd party
- Experience in Laravel and MySQL would be added advantage
- Should have Worked on MVC,HMVC(Optional) and PHP architecture
Our mission is to make e-commerce easy and accessible for everyone. We believe that all businesses should have the equal playing field in terms of resources to build and grow their online business. With our eCommerce tools and comprehensive platform, business owners can better understand, analyze and grow their business. Starting a business and making products is hard enough; selling products and growing the business shouldn’t be.
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are expanding our Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team composed of owners. We are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular design.
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation and monitoring
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Laravel, Drupal, Mysqletc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
-Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind.
-You’ll be working on our P2P and cryptocurrency exchange platforms to build more features around it.
-Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
being a financial product, you’ll be involved in building tools to make our user’s data more secure.
-You will be working on blockchain technologies
-You will help maintain code quality and organization.
-Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
-We expect you to learn about new software technologies, and proactively look for ways to make them better.
#You'll be a good fit if:
-You’ve got 3+ years of development experience and an expert in the Ruby and Rails framework.
-You’re a Hands-on expert who can code, architect/design systems, and understand building highly available and scalable microservices on cloud infrastructure.
-You have a very good understanding of Containers and Container Orchestration Technology such as Docker / Kubernetes and AWS Cloud Platform exposure.
-You’ve hands-on experience in using DevOps tools such as Newrelic, Jenkins, Grafana, ELK, etc
-You’re an expert in writing background tasks, test-driven development.
-You enjoy collaborating with the front-end developers, DevOps, and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
-You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates ;)
- Executing full life-cycle software development
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Integrating software components into fully functional software systems
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Complying with project plans and industry standards.
- Must have hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Web Forms and window forms.
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of C# programming language .
- Experience with Web Services, WCF, and Service-Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Well-versed with Entity Framework, Linq, Dependency Injection, Unit of Work, Architecture Pattern, Lambda Expressions etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experienced in debugging, analyzing code, and knows how to performance tune a DB Query.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Additional Knowledge of IIS, Web Services, JSON, and XML are added skillsets
- Degree in B.Tech(CSE)/ MCA/ MSC(IT)