Purpose of the role:
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. And also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
Below is the Job Description:
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Help our clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Grow Accenture TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting and implementation of Oracle Fusion on Oracle Cloud.
- Ability to advise businesses on lift and shift of their existing on-premise Enterprise application landscape on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS and OCI landscape)
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps.
- Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI
- TCO analysis for cloud migration
- Ability to conduct go to market initiatives as a Cloud architect
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Demonstrated client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience selling consulting work
- Crafting a value proposition
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI from clients
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to key business challenges
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Program/project/resource management skills
- Able to manage multiple parallel initiatives/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work Location: Bangalore
- 2+ years experience working with Oracle Commerce Cloud application
- 4-6 years of overall experience in web application.
Must have strong knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Excellent knowledge of server-side JAVA for enterprise level applications (J2EE)
- Proficiency in SQL Server, MySQL, and relational data models in context of web integration
- Proficiency with web services (WCF, Web API, SOAP, REST, SOA)
- Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have knowledge on:
- Understanding of Oracle cloud technologies including technical
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
Working Hours: 1:00PM to 10:00PM
3+ years experience as Oracle Cloud Techno Fucnional Consultant.
(70%- Technical , 30% - Functional)
5-7 years’ experience in IT Field.
Strong Hands on Experience in Oracle SCM or Oracle Financial modules as a technical Consultant.
Should be strongly experienced working with Oracle cloud ERP application particularly on reporting (BI and OTBI)
Advanced understanding of Oracle PAAS offerings and architecture.
Must have knowledge on:
1) Experience in creation and customization of reports/forms and XML Publisher.
Should have worked in Functional modules (SCM/ Finance)
2) Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
3) Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports, OTBI and
reports using data models.
4) Should have hands-on experience in BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/ Bursting/ backup and migration of reportsto different pods).
5) Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial or Oracle SCM database tables.
6) Very Strong SQL/PLSQL skills to create custom queries in BI Publisher, Oracle Fusion environment
7)Proficiency in creating reports using templates like RTF, Excel, Pipe delimited, stylesheet, e-text, etc
8) Expertise in working with the Cubes and how to extract data from cubes and joins etc
9) Hands-on experience in converting the reports to ESS jobs for scheduling reports
10)Hands-on experience in migrating the reports between environments
11)Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have Knowledge on:
1) Expertise in Conversions and Integrations via FBDI, Webservices
2) Experience in AP Check printing, Positive pay templates, PO
Printing, AP Printing, automated AR Invoice. Lockbox Processing
/ Bank Statementintegration.
3) Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and
experience improving end-to-end processing times.
4) Additional Reporting Tools: Analysis Dashboard / ESS Base
Financial reporting studio (FRS) and Smartview reports.
5) Knowledge on Integrations and the OIC module.
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Seeking Managed Services L2 Support Engineer/Senior Engineer for IoT projects. This role is responsible for supporting managed services & application/product support for IoT projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Investigate the issue and Provide Resolution (where is the issue – device/connectivity/platform/application layer)
• Application & Platform Performance Monitoring
o Identify, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, route, track, and close the alarms raised by monitoring tools
• Recreate and verify complex performance and environmental issues with full access to the production environment
• To identify, troubleshoot and solve incidents within SLA timelines
o Log Analysis of the issues reported
o Update tickets recent status and progress on ticketing tool
o Raise a bug for issue in application functionality where a code fix might be needed
o Triaging of
▪ Mobile App issues on both Play Store & App Store
▪ Web App issues
▪ Platform(AWS) issues
• Proposing solution to recurring incidents
• Proposing some new enhancements in existing solution
• Service Mgmt. Reporting
o Status Tracking & Reporting
• Continuous Service Improvement
o Process Management & Improvement
• Managing the Production AWS platform & applications deployed along with the E2E monitoring of systems and data flow
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Change Management
• Risk Management
• Knowledge Management
Qualifications and Experience:
o Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering discipline;
o 4+ years of experience in L2 of managed services / application(mobile or web) support
o 1+ years of experience in the Smart/Connected Products & IoT workflow.
o Hands on experience in
▪ Mobile OR Web App issues troubleshooting
▪ AWS platform or certified in AWS(Solution Architect/SysOps)
• Server-less/headless architecture
• Lambda, API Gateways, Kinesis, ElasticSearch, ElasticCache, Dynamo DB, Athena, AWS IoT
▪ NoSQL Database(Dynamo DB preferred)
▪ Trouble ticketing tools(Jira Software & Jira Service Desk preferred)
o Ability to differentiate between application & platform issues and proven track record of taking them to closure
o Hands on experience on New Relic and AWS Cloudwatch tools
o Prior experience in operation support for IoT projects (50,000+ live devices) will be an added advantage
o ITIL certification
o Experience in AWS Cloud IoT Core platform
o L3 Support experience in addition to L2
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
We are seeking a passionate candidate, who is result orientated, sound knowledge of IT services, with either a proven track record of proposal writing and proposal/bid management in government or commercial proposals. The consultant will be accountable for technical writing for business proposals and managing large and complex proposals as projects.
- To respond to RFP/RFI documents
- Scope analysis and feasibility studies
- To perform bid management, creation of bid plans, schedule, and kick-off packs
- Creation of outlines, storyboarding and win themes
- To create a compliance matrix
- To research and write generic (but technical) content for proposals (for ex: writing a generic solution roadmap for any IT service, but NOT a technical architecture)
- Articulate value proposition and highlight sales messages
- To coordinate with the clients (CXOs) and external stakeholders for inputs required
- Proofread and format documents
- 6-12 years of experience in proposal writing or bid management
- IT services industry experience is must
- Must have managed large and complex RFPs
- MBA, ITIL is an added advantage
- Ability to work under high-pressure environment and deadlines
- Fundamental knowledge of IT services (web design, web development, cloud, mobility, etc.)
- Experience working with government proposals is an added advantage
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Optional (added advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of IT domain (cloud, mobile apps, web, and portals, analytics)
- Pre-sales consulting background in IT services
Independent ability to execute Upgrades, OS/DB migration projects, S/4 HANA conversion and resolve issues on your own. Lead the team technically on Production support and resolve day to day technical issues Gather requirements, design, architect and implement optimal solutions for SAP landscape based on client’s requirements Should be willing to work on USA time zone as project demands
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Complete architectural know-how of ABAP and JAVA stacks and of other BASIS activities
Very good knowledge and experience on Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Ability to gather Client's business requirements and implement them with optimal technical solutions
Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems, including S/4HANA, and the required architecture and infrastructure to support them
Provide recommendations and guidance on the SAP platform and tools
Should lead a BASIS team and act as a SPOC for customers for the production support and Project activities
Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in technical planning, implementation, upgrades, migration and maintenance of various SAP modules on premise and on cloud (preferable)
Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Linux/Unix, and Windows
Strong experience in most of the database like Oracle, HANA, MSSQL, DB2, Sybase and MaxDB. Table administration, Performance tuning, Backup and restore, point-in time recovery on these databases
Knowledge of infrastructure, especially cloud infrastructure is a big plus
Experience in OS/DB/Infrastructure migration especially HANA migration using SUM/DMO from any source database like Oracle/SQL/DB2
Experience in Unicode conversion and S/4 HANA migrations
Hands on experience in SAP systems sizing including HANA landscape
Good experience in HANA installation, administration and maintenance in scaled up and scaled out landscape
Expertise in configuration of SAP systems not limiting to ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, Portal, BW, PI, GRC, GTS, MDG, MDM, HCM, EWM, Solution manager
Experience in most of these - TREX, Live cache, BEx reporting, NWDI, FIORI, Web dispatcher, BOBJ, BODS, IS, Content Server, SLT, Pre-calc, etc.
Experience in System refresh, system copy, Client copy, Client export/import
Experience in EHP upgrades, SP updates, Patches, kernel upgrades and so on
Experience with Solution manager 7.1/7.2 EWA configuration, Setup systems monitoring, Root cause analysis, Automated monitoring and alerting setup, E2E implementation of Solman
Experience in High availability setup in Unix and Windows with various clustering tools, and disaster recovery setup
Experience in security activities like central user administration, managing roles and profiles of various business systems, SSO configuration, integrating with active directory, etc.
Big plus to have automation and scripting skills on any of the BASIS activities like System Refresh, transports, monitoring, etc.
Mentor Junior staffs to train them in various support and project activities
Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrate strong technical leadership to solve customer problems
Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
15 years’ experience as SAP Basis Engineer
SAP Netweaver, HANA, OSDB migration, Cloud (AWS/Azure) certifications preferable
2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations, 2+ upgrades, 2+ migrations/conversions, 2+ support projects
Good infrastructure knowledge on Network, Storage, etc.
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and ETL Testing
• Extensive experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing
• Hands-on back-end testing skills and strong RDBMS and testing methodologies.
• Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e HP Quality Center, Jira
• Proficient experience of working on SDLC & Agile Methodology
•Excellent Knowledge of Database Systems Vertica /Oracle/ Teradata
• Knowledge in security testing will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports Using Tableau
• Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem-solving skills
•Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
• Good knowledge of Python Programming language.
• Working knowledge of AWS
About this role
We are seeking a seasoned DBA to join our team. You will have extensive experience in a mission-critical environment as a database administrator over a successful career. You will primarily work on the Supporting our Databases, AWS RDS (MySQL), and MongoDB/ Cassandra.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership in database scaling & monitoring. Maintain runbooks for our 24x7 SRE team.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of database issues. Perform database upgrades and patches.
- Define and develop data pipelines between platforms in a mission-critical environment using DMS, Fivetran, Kafka, etc.
- Work with our developers to optimize and tune their SQL queries.
- Assist in application development, debugging, and optimization with respect to data concerns.
- Provide input in the design and implementation of backup, recovery, and DR strategy
- Review application and database design for compliance.
What You’ll Need
- Ability to script in a high-level language like Python, Ruby, etc for Automation.
- 8+ years of experience in AWS database services like RDS (Mysql), MongoDB/ Cassandra.
- 4+ years of experience in database design and DevOps on AWS.
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of logical and physical database design and standards.
- Experience in columnar data warehouse solutions like Redshift or Snowflake.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience with MySQL in a large scale 24x7 production environment with millions of records.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering; or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra/MongoDB etc.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) in an agile environment
- Hands-on production experience with Big Data applications such as Spark.
- Knowledge of development best practices (source control with Git, continuous integration, automated testing).