Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive
About AM Infoweb
We are hiring a talented Executive Assistant to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated.
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors' daily calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
Qualifications for Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- 4+years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Application management procedures, systems, and best practices.
- Materials are purchased, inventory is planned, and warehouse efficiency is monitored.
- Assist the organization's processes in remaining lawful.
- Develop strategic and operational goals.
- Examine financial information and apply it to boost profits.
- Budgets and predictions must be managed.
- Perform quality checks and keep track of production KPIs.
- Train and oversee employees
- Look for methods to improve customer service quality.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Creating cost effective, scalable, agile processes that can cater to increased production across multiple business units
- Collaborating closely with the Designers, the Business Analyst(s) and the Merchandiser(s) for the same
- Ensuring that both the raw material and finished goods meet the quality benchmarks of the company (quality benchmarks and documentation will also be your accountability)
- Bringing in more robust quality measures to the entire production process - from procurement to finishing
- Ensuring complete and timely handoffs amongst teams to ensure the manufacturing is as per plan
- Motivating and upskilling the teams and ensuring smooth communication and collaboration at all times
- Ensuring that the suppliers are able to fulfill the fabric and raw material requirements on time and that there are no delays on their front because of capacity issues
- Ensuring that the internal infrastructure/ production capacities and capabilities and external capacities (supplier networks and their infrastructure) are ready to handle the forecasted production requirements (which is planned 365 days in advance)
- Constantly partnering with suppliers, local authorities and internal teams such as Technology, Finance, HR, Legal etc
- Ensuring that the processes and their interface with technology stays updated with changing times
- Submitting pricing proposals and production cost estimates
- Ensuring cost optimization and ensuring strong fiscal controls are in place across the production process
- Partnering closely with the leadership team and Finance to ensure that the production planned and executed is as per the business targets
- Driving a strong execution culture within the team so as to ensure that delivery is as per the production planned / launch plan
- Working closely with the legal team to ensure that all requisite paperwork/documentation safeguarding the company with new/old - vendors/suppliers/ fabricators against delays, quality defects etc are in place beforehand and retrospectively
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ Masters in Supply Chain/ Planning/Production/ Operations
- Prior experience as an Operations lead for a manufacturing concern preferably in an ecommerce set up
- Experience in handling transitions (location as well as team transitions ) and setting up teams from scratch
- 12+ years of relevant experience (preferable)
Tradeplus - Online Brand of Navia Markets Ltd.- Navia Markets Limited is a financial services company established in the year 1983. It is widely known by its online brand Tradeplus and one of the fastest-growing discount broker in India. - Transparency, Technology and Timely service are our guiding principles. We understand that people do business with people they trust and understand. - We build trust among the customers by empowering our employees. We enrich the employees to work efficiently and smartly. Our company has received NSDL Star Performance Award for the years 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that smooth functioning for the Operations department consists of the trade process, settlement of funds and securities, IPO and Mutual Fund back end processes.
- Prepare various reports required for regulatory compliance and submit within the time limit for NSE, BSE, MCX and SEE etc.
- Handle internal, external and regulatory audits- Supervises/leads/coaches Operations staff wherever needed.
- Study the various regulatory circulars and plan for effective implementation with the guidance of HOD for compliance.
- Ensure to send various communications to the clients on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis within TAT after completing the trade and settlement process.
- Settle the funds and securities to the client on a timely manner as stipulated by the regulator and the policies of the company.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
Masters in Finance or CA / ICWA / ACS Intermediate
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS :
- Set high standards for self and other team members.
- Foster an enabling environment where ideas are allowed to put to practice.
- Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple tasks.
- Commitment to goals & Values
- Acts as a Team Player collaborate & support Colleagues / Peers within the department and across the company while still being able to work independently when needed.
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS :
- Excellent knowledge of Banking, Stock Broking business operations attained through a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.- Proficiency in MS office especially with V- lookup & Pivot tools of Excel.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have great attention to detail.
Our client is a leading provider of specialised marketing services that enables businesses across different sectors to grow effectively. This decade old venture founded by a woman entrepreneur offers innovative solutions by leveraging cutting edge technology based on the individual needs of the client. Their services include market research, in- store promotions, store launches, road shows, retail merchandising, events and exhibitions, among others.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has presence in Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai as well as dedicated local teams across other metros and small towns in India. This agency has worked with more than 100 companies and 800 brands and delivered top notch marketing strategies through integrated BTL and digital channels. Some of its clients include ITC, Zydus Wellness, PnG, Crompton, HUL, Tata and Nestle.
What you will do:
- Developing new vendors in cities
- Managing manpower, events promotions
- Reporting of the same on regular basis– on MS Excel and Power Point
- Travelling outside Mumbai for minimum 6-10 days in a month
- Providing inspired leadership for the organization
- Making important policy, planning and strategy decisions
- Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures
- Recruiting whenever required and taking disciplinary action if necessary
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Promoting a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Overseeing budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing
- Working with senior stakeholders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar profile
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work in a competitive and challenging environment
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong operational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PPT
- Ability to handle client meetings and queries independently
About the Role:
We are hiring VP of aggregation to manage and expand large fleet of partnered ambulances. He must possess excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills. The individual should be good problem solver and able to smoothly handle multiple critical tasks and consistently deliver against hard deadlines.
Develop and execute strategy to onboard more ambulance vendors
Maintain good vendor relationships and timely billing
Standardise vehicle quality, conduct regular audits and tech integrations
- Work on issues faced by patients with partnered ambulances
The candidate should have:
- Three years of experience managing aggregation-model multi-city operations, ideally in fast-paced organisations.
- Strong attention to detail, history of delivering zero-defect output, and comfort with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
- A passion for the mission of HelpNow
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Teacher Ops Manager -Campus, you will be responsible for end to end smooth running of the daily activities, act as an employee champion and change agent.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and churning of Campus Ambassadors (CAs).
- Ensuring lead flow to onboard talented pool of CAs regularly.
- Managing performance of these CAs.
- Churning of CAs from system upon tenure completion or termination.
- Looking into admissions coming through campus ambassadors.
- Driving referral programme to bring admissions.
- Driving course promotions and sensitisation within engineering campuses across India.
- Engagement of Campus Ambassadors :
- Designing and executing (end to end) coding events, workshops, webinars and offline events at campuses.
- Designing tasks weekly and driving adoption.
- Managing rewards and recognition of CAs.
- Driving BTL and ATL marketing initiatives
- New initiatives:
- Rigorously driving new initiatives - This includes piloting these initiatives within a set of CAs, evaluating and scaling within the entire CA community.
- College level tie-ups - Understanding college specific requirements and catering to the challenges through our resources.
What you need to know / have:
- Minimum 2+ year experience in team management.
- Excellent Problem Solver.
- Highly data-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Growth-hacking attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000
2. Handle the sales team
3. Maintain customer coordination
4. Provide sales support
5. Maintain decent communication skills
6. Engage data management
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Be thoughtful while interacting with members.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
- Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
- Be knowledgeable about COWERKZ's membership contracts and guidelines.Explain these policies to members, as necessary.
- Oversee new member onboarding and member moves out of the space
Events Planning and Execution-
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders:
- Current members: Educational (e.g., lunch and learns) and appreciation events (e.g., happy hours and themed parties)
- Future members: Lead generation and sales-related events
- Local community: Identify outside organizers and encourage them to use our event space. Depending on the exact nature, these events should also be used to build COWERKZ's CRM and digital community.
- Manage to the allotted budget
- Present our community professionally
- With your team, oversee the event itself, from catering to a smooth event check-in process to cleanup
- With the owners, be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing
- Conduct tours for prospective members
- Contact the local press and community leaders to generate interest in COWERKZ.
- Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors and our landlord
Facilities and Space Management-
- Manage all centre operations to the satisfaction of members
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership
- Make recommendations to the owners about new features or perks that will entice members
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
- Ensure cleaning is conducted to spec
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the cowork platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database
Experience and Requirements
- 2 years experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Experience in co -curricular activities a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
- Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak additional language is a plus.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent