A Brand facing hybrid platform which offers ready to publish content at flat prices within 3 working days. The platform segregates writers into deep niches and through its unique distribution system has no limit on the volume of the content to be delivered. The platform offers convenient content creation process to Digital Agencies, Publishing Portals, SAAS companies and E-commerce platforms with no need of micro-management at all.
Being built with a model based upon Language, Human Resources and Marketing.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Apps.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with MS Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Dynamics experience to integrate with 3rd party software
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Real-time Knowledge on RDLC Reports
- Knowledge in Purchase, Sales. Finance is plus
- understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Technical Team Development
- Good working experience with customers/teams
Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in Client servicing and vendor acquisition (Mandatory)
Working days & Timings: 6 days working & 11a.m to 9 p.m
About Role: We at Pushstart have a premium offering through which we help startups hire verified agencies. We have a network of 150+ agencies (PS partners), across 15 categories. We have helped more than 500 startups like Goodera, Upgrad, Glide Invest (part of Motilal Oswal), Aditya Birla Group, Leap Finance, Fitternity, Headout, etc in solving their service requirements.
Your role will involve onboarding top agencies to cater the service requirements of startups across India.
- Understand and gather the servicing requirements of the startups.
- Sourcing the agencies, approaching them actively, doing a quality check and verifying them.
- Pitching, negotiating, onboarding the right agencies as PS partners, signing contracts and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring & tracking the performance of the current agencies on a regular basis, rating them and working on the gaps/shortcomings of it.
- Maintaining relationships with the partners and working with them to address the gaps/shortcomings
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with leads & partners
- Ability to derive and think analytically for improvement and development of current partner network & their performance
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- Good data handling skills and excel skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
- Agency Background in Sales + Client Servicing Preferred
- Supply Acquisition experience in startups like Dunzo, Urban Company, Pepper Content, etc preferred.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/SupplyAcquisition
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies on-demand
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in project management would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Below find the Job Description:-
Skill Set :
- Hands-on experience with Advance Excel.
- Team Handling experience
- The ability to generate excel reports & Validate them.
- Problem solving attitude
- Team Player
Job Responsibilities :
- Hand On experience in payments, stock management, Ecommerce Operations, Online Market Place, Cataloging (Procurement Expert/ Inventory Management).
- Minimum 5 years of team handling experience
- Strong interaction with Internal & External teams.
- Managing Internal & External Merchants.
- Ticket & Escalation Management.
- Sale Support & getting higher discounts to improve sales
Skills & Responsibilities
- Remotely manage host of daily order pick-up schedules, ensuring 100% on-time delivery
- Own a robust real-time connect over information and documents with our service partner for smooth flow of daily collections and process adherence
- Ensure top customer experience; attend to and manage escalations, ensure proper RCA and corrective action in place
- Own and drive key metrics of product rating, on-time delivery and customer contact ratio; analyse and present weekly and monthly trends in operation forum
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of service data with vendor, and ensure internal & external reporting are finished on time
- Present insights and propose new ideas on business progress based on ops metrics, and industry trends
- Diligent real-time follow ups on sample collections and quick thinking on the feet to effectively handle customer ticket resolutions will be 2 critical expectations
- Relevant work-experience in sample collection monitoring, lab/order handling will be helpful
Communication and management of schedule with the Experts / Facilitators
Establish relationships with full-time and part-timeExperts / Facilitators across the country;
Scheduling and management of trainings with Experts / Facilitators
Establish regular feedback cycles and obtain from various stakeholders;
Operational assistance for on ground associates before and after programs
Apart from the functions listed above, the new hire may also be expected to assist with peripheral activities.
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region