Zevi is building a neural search engine using NLP and AI to improve the overall site conversion. Currently we are building our founding team and this role is a part of customer success and will work closely on scaling the business from 0 to 1. We are a deeptech startup in the country going after a multi billion dollar market. You will be joining as one of the early members of the team and will have direct access to all the strategies being put in place.
Job Profile : Data Labeller, Testing, Excel, Data entry
What You'll Do:
- Create Labelled dataset
- Test different queries on search pages
- Manage internal stakeholders along with external ones
- Work with NLP team to understand their requirement
- Work with engineering team to get data
What You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Labelling and management
- Excellent program management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- If you have operated in a SAAS environment as a CSM
Why choose Zevi:
- Direct implementation of of your ideas and strategies
- Be a part of a hyper growth startup in it’s very early stages
- Work closely with the founding team in ensuring delight for Zevi’s customers all over the world
- Relay information from customers to product teams and be a part of the design conversations
Expected Pay and Perks:
- Pay will be recalibrated on subsequent fund raises
Tealbox Digital is reinventing the Ad-Tech space through managed tech plays. We’re focused on helping digital-first businesses generate qualified leads and accelerate their growth. With a combined domain experience of 5+ years, we’ve helped several eCommerce and SaaS businesses scale their customer acquisition funnels, resulting in them raising their subsequent rounds of capital from large investors.
By partnering with Tealbox, founders are able to get access to a digital marketing team that aligns marketing goals with the overall business objectives, which helps bring coherence across functions of the business. In short, we make data-backed, impactful customer experiences accessible to global brands.
We have built a solid team that can deliver extremely high quality results, with consistency and repeatability. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who, above and beyond qualifications and the specifications of this job description, are not looking for the intercept but the slope. Someone who finds comfort in ambiguity, strong communicative idealistic pragmatists, curiosity-first individuals who have a point of view but also an ear to listen.
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
- Taking full ownership of key initiatives within verticals in the business, specifically business development.
- Working with stakeholders to identify & develop sales channels and products
- Extensive experience leading processes and working in/with startups.
- Being an active member of the business development process by identifying, introducing, nurturing and closing global sales opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships.
- The expectations from this role may not be limited to this job description. Candidates are expected to adapt to the requirements that arise while completing the said processes.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in startups/ consulting firms
- Willingness to hustle & get their hands dirty, and comfort with ambiguity
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership learns quickly, and has a bias for action
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
#Strategy Consulting #Corporate Strategy
Renegade Insurance is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance agency that turns agents into super-agents. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and best-in-class expertise across the agency value chain. Renegade empowers top agents to write more business, strengthen the relationship with their clients and be a consummate risk advisor.
We have an exceptional team of over 200 employees working globally. Were backed by notable Silicon Valley giants such as NFX & Tectonic Capital along with the founders of Acorns, Thumbtack, Betterment, Udemy, and Tinder.
There are a couple things we look for across all hires, regardless of role or team. First, signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we embrace feedback, default to trust and count on sustained high performance. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work.
As a Founder's Office member, you will:
- Support the founders with key initiatives and create a structure to improve visibility with and accountability of the operations team.
- Develop, drive, analyze, and synthesize existing management reporting and team goal setting process, sharing actionable insights with leadership
- Lead and partner on special projects for areas which the founders oversee
- Develop high-quality processes to improve how we operate company-wide (in collaboration with other teams)
- Create content for internal and external purposes (company presentations, agents, key meetings etc.)
- Perform other special ad-hoc projects and analyses as directed by management
What we look for in you:
- Experience working in the founder's office of an early-stage or high-growth startup
- BA / BS / MA / MS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience at top tier management consulting or investment banking firm
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems, build scalable processes
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Comfort working in high growth, constantly changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
Your main focus is to support the senior management by taking care of important administrative, corporate and project-related responsibilities. You love to assist people and are great at staying on top of multiple internal and external requirements in the company.
A stint with Myrsa will enrich you with new work and life experiences like never before. If you are ready to challenge yourself and be the change you want to see in the world then send us your application today.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
• Manage operations accounts and review project finance reports
• Source and manage vendors and office logistics
• Manage and keep current Customer Relationship Management system up-to-date
• Support operations which include events, projects and day-to-day corporate administration
• Maintain offline and online filing system
• Manage and screen phone calls and guests
• Carry out research and present write-ups
• University degree, relevant field is preferable
• Relevant work experience as assistant or secretary for a minimum of 4 years
• Strong interpersonal and written communications skills in English
• Able to exercise independent judgment and work effectively without close supervision
• Meticulous and accurate in attending to detail and quality
• Proactive and taking initiative in improving how work is done
• Able to schedule work effectively and meet multiple deadlines
• Hard working and flexible to work outside normal work hours/weekends
• Used to adapting to fast-changing priorities
Relations and Reporting
External network relations
Following your areas of responsibility, you will be focusing on the following relations:
Customers, Partners, Service Providers & Vendors
Organizational placement and internal relations
Your day to day management reference is the CEO/Director with whom you will prioritize and plan your work.
1. In the short term your goal is to provide excellent service internally and offload responsibilities from management and other staff to focus on their core responsibilities
2. In the long term your goal is to improve our operations capacity and maturity of processes, increase structure, automation and project management
Your job holds professional development possibilities in the form of increased responsibility in the following areas:
• Support projects
• Support tender and RFP submissions
• Support senior management
• Liaison with consultants and partners
• Development of operations mechanisms, SOPs and processes
• Vendor management
Perform Data Analysis in the area of shipment on-time performance and ensure SLA compliance.
Develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals; develop individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others' efforts.
Analyze complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
Track and trace logistics shipments globally.
Processing documents and information through the established shipment processing systems.
Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Identify Process Improvement opportunities and drive active discussions to explore those opportunities.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department
- Oversees operational processes while looking for improvement opportunities
- Anticipates & tracks operational risks and provides strategic solutions
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning and implementing quality control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
If you want accelerated growth & a steep learning curve, AskMisha is the place to be.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Create intelligent dashboards and analytics for business team using advanced excel/access and powerpoint
Understand the sales and leadership metrics and create business reports with insights and recommendation
Maintain documentation related to reports/procedures and personal tasks
Collaborate with internal team for required inputs within deadline
Perform quality checks for data correctness and execute with fine attention to details
2-5 years of industry experience in MIS reports
Proficiency in advanced excel including Macros
High attention to details with ability to keep track of the assigned tasks
Willingness to work on flexible hours, ability to plan, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload
1. Advanced excel knowledge
2. Practical knowledge of Macros
3. Graduation is necessary
4. Min. experience of 2-3 years
Play an active role to support the operations to ensure growth of the company
Maintain MIS for Campaigns
Handle data on funds transfered
Generate reports as required.
Provide end to end solutions to customers from Social media leads
Coordinate with internal departments for Finance & Tech support.
Facilitate smooth functioning of fundraisers & campaigns
Work effectively & actively in a team.