- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Application management procedures, systems, and best practices.
- Materials are purchased, inventory is planned, and warehouse efficiency is monitored.
- Assist the organization's processes in remaining lawful.
- Develop strategic and operational goals.
- Examine financial information and apply it to boost profits.
- Budgets and predictions must be managed.
- Perform quality checks and keep track of production KPIs.
- Train and oversee employees
- Look for methods to improve customer service quality.
About Madman Technologies
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more productive and financially secure country. Our Vision is to build the Digital Bank for 40 Crore Underserved Indians.
Company Link - https://siply.in/
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Designer who can demonstrate high agency and open to iterate rapidly. Should deeply understand customer problems and take on a multitude of roles that facilitate the creation of a solution.
- Advocate the customer.
- Gather insights and feedback.
- Evaluate user experience to affect strategy and roadmaps.
- Evangelise research in the organization.
Interaction Design :
- Solve problems through existing design patterns or facilitate problem-solving through new patterns.
- Create mockups and flows for the user interface.
- Document how these new patterns work.
Visual Design :
- Mastery and application of color, space, typography, iconography, illustration, and UX laws.
- Strong “taste” and aesthetics.
- Understanding of brand across different platforms.
- Use prototyping tools like code, after effects, Framer, Origami, InVision.
- Implement one’s own flows and interactions.
- Test ideas in high fidelity.
- 3-4 years of experience in a related field along with a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience in UI/UX design.
- Proficiency in using software such as Sketch, Principle, Figma, Zeplin, Marvel, Invision, Framer
- Responsible for Strategic planning process, long term trends, outlook and competitive intelligence
- Evaluating qualitative & quantitative analysis of market trends involving competitive landscape, and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets related to new age technologies such as AR/VR, IoT, AI, etc.
- Should be the thinking partner to the management, involving thinking through diverse strategic issues across businesses and functions
- Analysing and presenting of relevant organization data, analysing business plans and strategies; financial and marketing research
- Providing solutions basis analysis of data and generations of reports and regular intervals
- Compiling information on industry trends; Tracking industry growth and conducting competitor analysis and providing an opinion and insight based on this research
- Analysing a potential industry/opportunity/market/client and give inputs to the management and the sales and marketing team to providing all the pre-sales support to the team
- Accompanying the team for a meeting business meeting/event on need basis
- Recognising opportunities and partners to have alliances for the short term as well as long term growth of the organisation
- Overlooking Project Management, Client Management and/or anything else that the business may require to be done for the organisational growth
What you need to have:
- Experience in consulting background and/or with experience in a corporate houses strategy office
- MBA from Tier 2 colleges preferred
- Ability to multitask with exposure to corporate planning and business intelligence and strong project management skills
- Should be a strong problem solver with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Understand the GST business
- Timely generation of invoices
- Communicate with clients
- Responsible for accounts receivables
- Maintenance of data, Data collation, submission of reports as required
- Coordinate with support team/domain team
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication
- 2+ years’ experience in an operations management position
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our client is a leading provider of specialised marketing services that enables businesses across different sectors to grow effectively. This decade old venture founded by a woman entrepreneur offers innovative solutions by leveraging cutting edge technology based on the individual needs of the client. Their services include market research, in- store promotions, store launches, road shows, retail merchandising, events and exhibitions, among others.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has presence in Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai as well as dedicated local teams across other metros and small towns in India. This agency has worked with more than 100 companies and 800 brands and delivered top notch marketing strategies through integrated BTL and digital channels. Some of its clients include ITC, Zydus Wellness, PnG, Crompton, HUL, Tata and Nestle.
What you will do:
- Developing new vendors in cities
- Managing manpower, events promotions
- Reporting of the same on regular basis– on MS Excel and Power Point
- Travelling outside Mumbai for minimum 6-10 days in a month
- Providing inspired leadership for the organization
- Making important policy, planning and strategy decisions
- Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures
- Recruiting whenever required and taking disciplinary action if necessary
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Promoting a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Overseeing budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing
- Working with senior stakeholders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar profile
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work in a competitive and challenging environment
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong operational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PPT
- Ability to handle client meetings and queries independently
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
- As part of the core leadership team, you will spearhead sales acquisition and operations initiatives for the organization with respect to apartment societies.
- Leading a team in the large sales function of NoBrokerHood by demonstrating leadership skills through building teams, driving key process metrics, creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth.
- Manage a team of BD Managers, Operations team and responsible for overall performance of the team and city
- Will be responsible for strategic partnerships with Builders, Facility Management Companies etc.
- Working cohesively with a team of equally talented and passionate colleagues to develop short and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the business.
- Utilizing high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable team for 100X growth
- Identifying, experimenting and executing innovative ideas for expansion
- Proven field sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Team management skills to manage a field sales team
- Total Experience of 3 to 5 years with team management experience of minimum 1 year
What we have to offer-
- Working directly with leadership team; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the real estate world
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions.
The Project Manager role we're looking for will manage key client projects. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects.
Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Lead and direct the work of others.
Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.