Unacademy aims to be the world's largest online knowledge repository for multi-lingual education. We use technology to empower great educators and create a community of self-learners. Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and create lessons on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from them. Join us in our journey to the Future of Education.
CK-12 ( www.ck12.org ), a leading global ed-tech platform being used by 201M+ students and teachers, is looking for a creative Science Content Expert with a background in science or science education. This position’s focus is to help CK-12 offer state-of-the-art resources to make CK-12 a household name. This is a contract to hire positions based out of the CK-12 office in Bangalore, India.
This position will contribute to several projects targeted towards content creation, QA, review, maintenance, and multiple science domains. As the CK-12 platform evolves and improves, the content offered through CK-12 needs to remain up to date and include the best tools to improve student learning. This position will include developing and improving all modalities of learning such as lessons, adaptive practice, interactives, and real-world applications etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (Required)
- Strong understanding of Science domains with expertise in Physics for middle and high school. Familiarity with how students learn nowadays.
- Digital content and/or EdTech experience is a plus
- Good understanding of analytics
- Teaching experience is a strong plus
- Work full-time at CK-12 Bangalore office.
- Strong science knowledge in biology, chemistry, earth science and/or physics (preferably a combination of domains) with expertise in physics
- Strong work ethic, inquisitive, passionate, committed, strong research and problem-solving skills, proactive, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to write, review, and edit content for both teacher and student audiences
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, such as Google applications, and the willingness to learn
Must have a good communication
Confident Enough to deliver lecture in front of camera
Solve student query related to respective subject online
Assessment of assignment and test papers
Get the lecture PPT prepared from our in-house PPT Team
Ability to deliver the lecture with confidence and make the session more interactive
Must be multitasking
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in the subject matter expert would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Online Coding Educator
Part-Time: - 150 hours a month/ full time: - 180 hours a month
We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to school students (3-15 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a Coding Educator is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
– Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
– Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
– Engage with parents / students as needed
– Positively advocate for the school and the program
– PC or a LAPTOP with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
– A quiet workspace free of distractions
– A technical degree related to computers equivalent to BE, Btech, ME, MTech, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc, etc.
1.Take daily doubt sessions for their respective subjects (Phys/Chem/Maths)
2.Problem solving and solution preparation
3.Content Creation (DPP's, test series etc) and supervision.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating video lectures for class 6th to 8th (Maths & Science) explaining the concept of assigned topics in your respective regional language (Tamil or Kannada)
2. Show the face is mandatory while making the video lectures
3. You must be good at making interactive PPT and have experience of 2-3 years in the teaching domain
4. Complete the daily target & reporting to the project manager
Contract length: 2 months
Part-time hours: 14 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
We @Cerebry are an edtech startup and making world's First AI based truely Adaptive Platform. Our API generates Mathematics Questions on the fly as per student's performance.There are some time some erros in Questions Generated.So we need people who are smart in Mathematics and good in logic.
**Candidates anywhere from India can apply**
- Set Mastree’s classrooms as centers of excellent teaching and creative learning ● Monitor and Review the progress of the students
- Identify gaps & provide inputs to the students based on their performance ● Conduct regular PTMs and keep the parents informed about the progress of their kid
- Excellent communicator
- Passion to engage students
- Energetic and Lively
- Great command in the English language
- Good screen presence
- Drive conversations with the students and parents
- Presence of mind to handle parent queries
- Believe in conceptual learning
- Adapt to non-conventional methods of teaching
- Facilitate the class with minimal supervision
- Open to feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Comfortable with technology and dealing with digital content
Bachelor’s/Master's Degree, preferably B.A or B.Ed
Good Laptop/Desktop (8GB RAM or higher)
High-quality webcam (HD/1080p inbuilt or external)
Stable Internet with speed >5 Mbps
Power Backup for Internet
Lighting and Decent Background
Experience: Minimum 1 year of professional teaching experience, online tutoring experience will be a plus
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) will have the complete market level expertise and proficiency as required to create, develop and teach contents in the given subject area.
- Experience 0 to 5 yrs teaching Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Educational qualification: Masters(M.Sc, M.Phil, P.hd) in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- SME for NEET and JEE competitive exams should possess equivalent field experience in teaching student segments of the market space or students in the relevant institutions.
- The primary requirement from the SME will be the creation of highly relevant teacher Lesson planners, teaching modules as expected in the project architecture which is content in-line with the learning material of Raptor entrance expert.
- The SME should gain enough knowledge about the product developed through the induction program and should be prepared for workflow within the first 3 days of joining.
- Proficiency of the theoretical knowledge and equivalent application knowledge is a prerequisite to developing contents for the given assignment. The SME should be posses and be increasingly willing to upgrade one’s knowledge on a regular basis.
- The SME should thoroughly research the curriculum framework, market expectation, syllabus and other essential criteria for the assignment taken.
- The SME will stick on to the time schedules regularly to avoid any delay to the project completed within the stipulated project delivery time and will be solely responsible for the completion of any work given in the subject area within the scope of the given assignment.
- The work files should be appropriately organized in the allocated work system as they will be subjected to frequent auditing.
- The SME will have a parallel discussion and can take guidance from the Project Head and the academic expert team Lead (TL) to build contents analogous to the learning material and ensure organized content delivery.