GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Creation and delivery of Media Plans
- Manage the day-to-day work flow with the Business Planning team and Investment team
- Adherence of SLA on delivery timelines
- Pre -Mid and Post Campaign analysis and presentation
- Ensure that deliverable are sent as per the engagement calendar
- Arrive at actionable solutions using secondary data analysis (BARC) and by drawing upon media planning experience
- Ensure necessary documentation with internal teams and coordination with channel partners for smooth execution of campaign
- Ensure efficient implementation of media plans
A bit about yourself:
- ~1.5-3 years of Media Planning/Execution experience
- Great analytical skills and love for numbers
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences on BARC
- Accuracy and speed of working on excels
- Knowledge and practical experiences in industry software such as BARC
- Strong understanding towards consumers, business and marketing
- Keeping abreast of current industry communication / media thinking
- Team player and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
● 3- 5 years of experience with copy. Experience working with an agency or
withan in-house team are strong bonuses.
● The ideal candidate also has some experience writing for a finance brand. It’s
NOT a must, but good to have.
● Flexibility to work independently while also being able to collaborate
effectively within a team, change course as needed, or brainstorm on the
● Ability to own and back up their work, along with a positive attitude and
openness toward input and revisions from stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities:
● Work with our existing team to produce high-quality communications, from
concept to execution, for emails, landing pages, social media, microsite,
marketing collateral and more.
● Write clear effective copy, using the creative brief as your primary source of
● Participate in project kickoffs, internal team meetings as needed.
● Ensure adherence to delivery timelines for all output.
● Walk through your their work internally and have a clear point of view that they
can clearly explain
● Act as an audience advocate and a steward of the brand. Ensure that all
output is on-brand, consistent and of high quality.
Super Six Sports Gaming Pvt Ltd is an organization in the field of SportsTech, launched in 2020. The vision of the firm is to launch world class products in the domain of Sports on the back of Tech with a single point of agenda of driving sports engagement and creating a sports metaverse. We have been guided by the legendary Mr. Harsha Bhogle as brand investor & ambassador since the early days. The founding team consists of a bunch of graduates / postgraduates from premium institutes like XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR, who are not just passionate sports fans, but also have significant industry experience having worked in companies like ITC, Star Sports, Airtel, Vodafone Idea, Kronos to name a few.
A short brief about the products
Fantasy Akhada: One of the fastest growing fantasy apps of the country, Fantasy Akhada, was launched in January 2020. Since then, we have grown to over 2.8Mn users on the app and have been often appreciated as the most customer-centric app in the space. We were also significantly present on this year’s IPL, with our marketing campaign #KhelTumharaAkhadaHumara. The TVC featuring Harsha Bhogle
& Ali Fazal went viral on social media.
VUSport: A sports streaming, analytics & content platform which has been currently launched on social media aims to be the one-stop shop for Sports Analytics.The content available will appeal to both the fantasy user as well as the casual sports fan. We are in the process of building the app.
Role: SEO Executive
Reporting To: Digital Marketing Head
● Develop and implement an effective SEO strategy based on audience insights and search behavior on target keywords.
● Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization.
● Work with the tech team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented across all our websites.
● Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
● Work with content teams for content creation.
● Develop and implement link-building strategies.
● Manage SEO tools, web analytics and search console.
● Solid understanding of technical, on-page and off page SEO
● Good experience in using various SEO tools.
● High- quality link building experience
● Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console.
● Functional understanding of HTML CSS
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the go to person when you need something and don’t know who to ask, tell me what you need and I’ll put my magic to work.”
What you will really be doing
- General office management including facilities, security, relocation/expansion and liaise with external contractors
- Administration including purchasing software, creating accounts, improving internal procedures, etc
- Setting up workstations, backups, etc
- Events arrangement
- Managing, guiding, and supporting as required our team of administrators
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Dynamic, able to multitask, and to prioritize workload effectively
- Project management skills as well as good experience of managing people
- Experience of importing equipment into India
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in both local language and English
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to demonstrate a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and patience whilst under pressure with both internal and external contacts
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Passion for games would be a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
-we will must provide a good salary hike to the experience and relevant candidate.
What you will do:
- Designing, implementing and improving company quality standards and analyzing data in order to find areas for growth and improvements
- Training, motivating and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met and preparing reports to track the progress
- Formulating strategies to increase productivity
- Testing and sampling products (Raw, Semi Finished and Finished Products), ensuring they meet set standards and specifications
- Conforming all products are properly labeled before output
- Investigating customers' complaints and ensuring safety procedures and processes
- Establishing strategies to improve efficiency and profitability in the organizations and monitoring all operations that affect quality and keeping all record related to quality and food safety, statistical reviews and relevant documents
- Communicating with external vendors and quality officers during onsite inspections
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BSc. or MSc. or B. Tech (Chemistry/ DT / FT/ Micro /BT)
- Experience in Food Safety Process, audits, corrective actions
- Good at reporting corrective actions taken at management review meetings
- Knowledge in creating a flow diagram for each product and process covered by Food Safety Management System
- Experience in reviewing all rejections by food inspector/quality officers and in submissions of reports
- Willingness to work 6 days as one rotational off either on Monday or Sunday
- Lead Auditor Training Certificate or work experience as FSTL or Food Safety Team Member
· 2+ years development experience in Service Now
· Ensure adherence to all ITIL processes • Experience in Service Now Automated Testing Framework (ATF)
· Experience in developing Service Catalogs, workflows, Catalog scripts, macros etc.
· Experience in Service Now Scripting like Scripted Rest APIs, Business rules, client scripts etc.
· Experience in using Service Now REST API, ACLs, data policy, notifications, email scripts etc.
· Experience in Data load, transform creation and reporting capabilities.
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Keen to learn new technology and tool sets
Good to have:
· Experience in Application Portfolio Management/Service Mapping/Asset Management
· Service Now Certified System Administration certification
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
• Developing games in the Unity engine
• Implementing game functionality as per communicated design
• Coordinating with the team
• Developing & maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code for games
• Playing, researching, & ideating for the new games
• 1 to 3 years of game development experience.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including scripting, textures, animation and GUI styles. Excellent Knowledge of Physics for 3D game play elements.
• Experience with Game Physics and Particle systems.
• Hands on experience in integrating multiple 3rd party plugins in unity/android ios.
• Good capacity for teamwork & strong ability to resolve problems and conflicts
• Optimization, profiling, debugging
Exp: 6-13 Years
Please find the details below:
1) Looking for someonw who had strong exposure in CICS System Programming.
2) Have some MQ Knowledge with them.
3) The domain must be of mainframe background.
4) Good analytical and problem solving skills