- Desired Skills:
- Hand-on experience in creating NodeJs applications preferably using the ExpressJS, any other NodeJS framework is most welcome.
- Hand-on experience in creating frontend applications using React or Angular.
- Good command over Databases both SQL/No SQL (Mongo DB, My SQL)
- Hands-on experience of GIT (version control tools).
- Good Communication Skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
- System Design Concepts.
- Leadership capabilities (He/she will be expected to manage team engineers as well).
Good to have Technical Skills:
Docker, Redux, Redis, MeteorJS, RxJs, GraphQL, AWS/GCP/Azure development. Core Responsibility Areas:
- Project/task understanding
- Designing and documenting
Position: PHP / MYSQL Developer & NodeJS / MongoDB Developer
- The selected candidate is required to work on Core PHP or NodeJS/MongoDB.
- Building web services for Mobile applications.
Selected candidate will be a part of product development team and have to manage both maintenance and enhancement projects.
As a PHP Developer:
- You love an Agile work culture and deliver as per plan
- You're a lively person who's passionate on what you do
- You're a nonstop learner and enjoy sharing the learning to your juniors
- You're socially connected with the team and helping others team voluntarily.
- You're tech- expertise and effective in tools operation and automate the regular process
- You're someone who loves problem- working by seeing the occasion in every challenge and you enjoy learning from failures
- Honestly share your experience, feedback, challenges, learning and emotions for the day in your daily diary.
- Think of user needs instead of system needs
Skills & Expertise we look for:
- Hands-on experience in Core PHP and MySQL Database
- Design and implement the Restful services.
- Good knowledge in front-end frameworks such as Angular JS / React JS
- Good knowledge in gathering requirements, creating technical specifications, architecture documents and project planning
- Maintain and improve the performance of the applications.
- Should good in evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and improve the applications.
- Should good in communication skills and ability to work closely with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Should have some experience in integrating projects with third-party vendors
We are seeking Software Engineers for developing Html5 based content for various target platforms like Android, IOS, and Windows. Primary responsibility will be to create new Html5 Games and modules with new features, translating new design idea, concepts, and requirements into a live interactive module.
· Transforming ideas into functional games.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Create/update web modules (games/engines/templates)
· Responsible to handle game singlehandedly.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Strong knowledge of how the web works and different kind of optimization techniques. · Deep dive onto different HTML5 Game Frameworks used in the industry like CreateJS, Phaser.io, PixiJS, Cocos2d-X.
· Knowledge of how the game physics works.
· Good Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong Debugging skills.
· Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
· Knowledge of E-Learning Interactive Content Development Skill Requirements.
· Good Communication skills and ability to work with a team of peers.
· Prior experience with educational content development is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience:
Education – B. Tech, MCA
At least 1-4 years’ experience of developing HTML5 games.
3 to 10 years
Job Description and Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on with any of the programming languages like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Python, Java, Php or any.
- Design and create efficient RESTful API endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle , relational Database.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand required data model
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS and S3.
- Must understand overall system design, architecture , improve design and implement new processes.
- Strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is must.
- Experience with in memory databases like redis basic, Memcache
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyse current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
- Search and introduce new software related technologies, processes and tools.
- Bonus: You're fluent with React.
- Bonus: Interested in full-stack development.
- Bonus: Any experience of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Bonus: Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins, Travis or similar types
- Bonus: Experience with web server like Nginx
- Azure kubernetes
- Writing services in Nodejs / ExpressJS to be deployed on dockers container
- Experience in dockers confrigation and build
- Microservices develovment experience
- CI/CD Experience as a developer
Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure.
Desired candidates must have 3-6 years experience as NodeJs Developer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Applications for
- Responsible for developing Applications which are Stable, Efficient and if required cross
- Responsible to create Native Applications for Android to achieve best performance.
- Responsible for understanding best UI Practices
- Responsible for creating Application UI utilizing latest Google UI Guide lines.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Should have Experience of at least one production environment Application in Google Play Store. GIT, Agile Frameworks, Jenkins
- Must have Java, Android, C, and C++.
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Should be experienced with Micro-services.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
Preferred Experience: 2-6 years
- Worked full-stack - for at least one year on API development using Node.js
- Worked on a combination of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience working in serverless environments
- Comfortable learning new tools and technologies on demand
- Demonstrated experience building APIs backing consumer/enterprise products
- A "can-do" attitude suitable to working in a high-energy startup environment
- Industry leading compensation and fast-paced growth
- Significant levels of autonomy and a voice in how the product moves forward
- A set of highly passionate techies to work with and learn from
- An open, easy-going and meritocratic culture
- Involvement into business functions apart from technology (only if you wish)
PlexusMD was founded in 2014 by a team of doctors and engineers with a mission to help doctors stay updated and provide better care.
Our core product (https://www.plexusmd.com/app) is used by over 2.5 lakh doctors across India to stay updated, learn from peers and advance their careers. Our partners include AIIMS, Jaslok, Hinduja, Apollo, HCG, Elsevier, Association of Physicians of India, cornea Society of India, Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Govt of Gujarat (HFW Dept), Govt of Haryana (SIFHW), McKinsey and company, Takeda, Mankind and other large healthcare organisations.
Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection
- Managing both front-end and back-end web development requirements from a consumer.
- Taking full responsibility for task/ project execution
- Handling Payment Gateway integration and ecommerce development concepts
- Prioritizing own work and respect deadlines
What you need to have:
- Excellent skills in PHP Laravel
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Databases (more than one is desirable) MySQL, PostGRE, MongoDB
- Experience in Payment Gateway integration and ecommerce development concepts
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Proficient in CSS3/ HTML5
- Should know about source version control like git or svn etc.
- Familiar with AWS & Linux command line will be added advantage.
- Must be a team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines