->Knowledge on Hosting Database instances in cloud Platform(ex: aws,azure,gcp etc.)
->Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io
->Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
->Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
->Integration & Design of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB] [MsSQL,MySQL, MongoDB]
->Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
->Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
->Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
->Experience working with Google web services, Docker, AWS Lambda (or equivalent), and Serverless capabilities
->Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
->Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
->Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
->Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
->Experience in version control tool Git .
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
Tools & Technology: Node.js, TypeScript, Nest.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL, GitHub, REST API, Swagger & Jira
- Ability to work in an existing codebase and collaborate with a diverse team
- Experience in building enterprise-scale backend REST APIs with frameworks such as Nest.js & Express.js using an API-first paradigm
- Intimate knowledge of crafting highly performant database queries
- Hands-on experience implementing relational database structures, including tables, indexes, views, etc.
- A mindset towards building systems for the cloud and DevOps fundamentals
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services is good to have. If not then willing to learn should be there.
- Focus towards building security, performance, and scalability into services from the beginning
- Experience with debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues in order to craft appropriate solutions
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale systems in rapid growth environments
- Experience with public cloud offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Solid programming skills; preferred experience in Java, and/or Python
- Experience with modern web frameworks, advanced algorithms/data intelligence, public
- cloud platforms and streaming data pipelines
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery
- 5+ years’ experience preferred
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
Who We are
At e6data (https://e6data.io) we’re building core algorithms that makes querying 25 - 200X more performant (i.e. faster and/or cheaper) than every other analytics platform in the world. This results in billions of dollars of value unlocked across faster analytics, savings on compute / infra, and new use cases becoming possible.
Our core team has 100+ years of combined experience and 10+ patents across diverse but complementary disciplines like real time databases, time series databases, SQL OLAP engines, distributed computing platforms, stream processing, and log analytics. Two of the founding team are second time founders with past exits.
We are passionate about solving the deepest and most important problems in computer science, and believe in making our technology available to customers regardless of their location, size, or budget. Our vision is for e6data to power every analytical workload in the world - regardless of deployment scenario (cloud, on-premise, edge), across every use case (end user queries, ETL / data pipelines), and every latency requirement (batch, streaming / real time).
What you'll do?
- Write awesome code
- The focus will be on performance of our data platform
- Identify tactical and long-term product improvements (could be code, script, etc.)
- Responsible for Planning and executing Metadata and Governance tool supports
- Build our internal Data Platform using exdata
- Adding scalable functionality to the system for new features like UDF's, sql functions etc
What are we looking for?
- Worked with Python for a minimum of 2 years
- Well versed with Django REST framework
- Knowledge of document based data stores like MongoDB
- Strong team player
- A passion for continuous learning and growth (both at a personal and team level)
- Experience (or enjoys) working in a startup will be an added advantage
Position : Software Engineer – PHP
Experience Range : 1 Years - 3 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : No Equity
Location : Remote
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile team of professionals. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Laravel, Code Igniter ,Slim Framework.
- Solid PHP basic and OOPs concepts
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures - added advantage
- Experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code deployment and scaling.
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Development experience as per SOLID principles.
- Team player, Self-motivated & Pro-active.
- Experience in Client Communication.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
As a senior software engineer, you will contribute to our end-to-end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable backend code and work with frontend developers to deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process-centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self-starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- An agile - welcome change, do as little as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyze requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices, and coding standards
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members, and extend goodwill to other employees
o Minimum 8 years of overall experience in software development.
o Experience as a Lead developer .
o Experience with AWS,Architecture, Node js.
About the team
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax and Compliance. Our mission is simplifying businesses to be in compliance with Government through end to end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Good Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming model
- Good Understanding of callbacks and event emitters
- Good Experience in Node.js Module/Library development
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working experience with MongoDB or equivalent nosql data store