Job description are as follows:-
· Node.js Developer Requirements:
About Perscitus Solutions Private Limited
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven working experience in backend app development and experience with Node JS.
- Build advanced ecommerce backend applications for the multiple client platforms (both React and Android).
- Understanding of design principles and good architecture patterns.
- Proper Data Structures and Algorithm knowledge is a must.
- Graph QL and Apollo Server knowledge.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work with outside data sources and APIs like the one of Unicommerce.
- Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Have a good understanding of CI/CD tools (any).
- Robust knowledge of popular databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis etc;
- Knowledge about AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, S3 is super plus.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- Node JS.
- Data Structures and Algorithm
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Graph QL and Apollo Server
- MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis
- AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, S3
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technology Lead (Python or Node), who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 4+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the FinTech ecosystem.
Tagalys provides intelligent merchandising solutions to mid-sized e-commerce brands around the world, like LEGO, Fila, Crocs, Tink, Ana Luisa, Ritu Kumar, EQVVS, Lack of Color, and Apollo 247. Our products include category merchandising tools, search, recommendations, and a full analytics suite. Over the last three years, we have scaled from a two-person founding team to over 15 people. During this time, we’ve received amazing customer reviews on the quality of the product, and our customer support & success.
About the role
We are looking for a backend developer to help us execute our product roadmap faster. You will design, spec, develop, test, and deploy new features that can scale.
Your work could be related to:
- Defining new merchandising or reporting functionality
- Adding more advanced search capabilities
- Improving scoring/recommendation models
- eCommerce platform integrations/API implementations
- Load testing/scaling features as we continuously grow
- Something new. There are always interesting new challenges that come our way. Here are a couple of things we’ve worked on recently:
- Managing background jobs with competing performance goals like quick turnaround while staying within platform API limits
- Embedding and dynamically changing products in an email even after sending it
- Managing and coordinating multi data-center processes
- 1-3 years of experience in Ruby On Rails (or a similar MVC framework like Express or Django). You are comfortable with Routes, Migrations, Models, Callbacks, Validations, and so on.
- Ability to design clean, scalable data structures for new features.
- A good understanding of design patterns so that complex processes are written in a maintainable way.
- Knowledge of managing source code with Git.
- Comfortable in a Linux OS.
- Good communication skills, and ability to clearly plan and describe features before building.
- Challenging, exciting work, at scale
You get to understand the challenges our customers face first-hand, and collaboratively design and build amazing solutions that will be used by millions of shoppers through billions of API requests. There’s always something new and exciting to build.
- Have a direct impact
Seven engineers currently build, refine, and scale the entire product. Working in a small team means you will have a say in the way the product is built, and your performance will have a direct impact on the company’s outcome.
Tagalys is a place for you to be yourself, enjoy your work, and achieve your potential. We love the energy that comes from working with smart people in a simple and welcoming environment. We design our workflow to make sure you are also able to focus on everything else in life that is important: family, friends, and health.
You get great pay, coupled with flexible hours, a hybrid work model, and comprehensive insurance for your and your dependents. For the people contributing significantly, we also offer ESOPs so there is an opportunity to build wealth as you help the company grow.
- Should have created Public/Private/Custom Apps
- Proficient in Design & theme customization in Shopify
- Proficient in developing custom/private apps using languages like NodeJS or Java or PHP
- Working on different platforms like WooCommerce or Magento or Wix would be a plus
- Min of 3-4 years of experience on Shopify App would be preferred
This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers and is building a new team to deliver remote consulting services to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
We will be providing Cab for the pick-up & Drop, (Night Shift Allowances will be given & Cab’s aren’t chargeable)
We are looking for candidates who have a **strong development background along with Systems Architecture experience and want to make their career in Consulting Engineering,** This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc. The ideal candidate should be a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and comfortable working remotely to match customer time zones for our Atlas customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
* Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
* High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
* Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
* **5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience**, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
* Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
* Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
* Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
* Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP
* Should be ready to and comfortable working in shifts to match the customer time zone/s during the working week
* **As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas**
* Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
* Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
* Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
* Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
**As a Consulting Engineer you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following**
Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
Maintain the required level of billable utilization
Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
Disrupting a $64 Billion market
Top NoSQL database in the world
Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
Close to 17,000 customers in over 100 countries and over 90+ million downloads
120% net ARR expansion rate over each of the last twenty quarters
Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
Work with talented people around the globe
Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
**Life at MongoDB**
**Our India office culture**
180+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
Employee affinity groups
**Competitive salary and EQUITY**
Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
Macbooks are company standard
**26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave** to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Evolved Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- A graduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or IT Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience developing commercially successful web products
- Experience with analytics and process automation
- Attention to detail and a disciplined mind
- Extraordinary analytical and logical prowess
- Common Sense and Curiosity
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER :
The SuperHuman Race is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value transparency. Everything that matters in our decision-making process regarding this position is clearly outlined in this job description.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of technical development and maintenance as well as participating as an active member of the team.
- To provide technical support for the web scrapping application
- Customer & Stakeholder communication & Reporting
- To build, modify and manage Java or Python code along with Apache Nutch
- Contribute towards web crawler product development
- Analyze and assign the development and maintenance related work assigned from customer’s end to the team on regular basis.
- Regular Code / Script Reviews, Development of Java code & Python Scripts for web scraping
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations and communicate to customer or to internal team
- Analyze, Design and Develop web crawler product using JAVA spring boot and Apache storm
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Should able to assist the team members in troubleshooting or understanding the technical issues
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Create/Modify web page templates
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues on the scripts running in production environment
- Provide email or chat support to customer of assigned activities
- Understanding on SVN or other source code management and ticketing system
- Experience in Netbeans/Eclipse/PyCharm/IntelliJ IDE
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Must have hands-on experience in Core Java 1.8, Java Spring boot, Mysql, XPath, Linux
- Experience in troubleshooting Java /Python based applications
- Should be good in Regex and Xpath
- Good in communication, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Apache Nutch, Storm, Solr, Elastic Search, Scrapy, Python, Groovy scripts, RESTful APIs
- Handled HTML/XML data format
Academic Eligibility of any below:
- Computer based Degree (BCA / MCA ./B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech.)