Expertrons is India’s one of the world’s largest AI Videobot assisted platforms, focusing on providing a Career Transformation journey, is led by IITB alumni and second-time Ed-Tech entrepreneurs, Jatin Solanki(previously founded StepApp & EduIsFun) and Vivek Gupta (whose previous venture got acquired by a publicly listed company). Through this platform, we are connecting job-seeking aspirants with Industry leaders aka Experts, helping them gain career insights, to settle their career in their desired domains, from elite experts.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&
It is good to have an understanding of Design Patterns and mandatory OOP principles
1. Passionate software developer with 3+ years of hands-on software application development experience
2. Experience designing and developing service-based architectures, microservices, and cloud-native applications
3. Demonstrated Experience or good understanding in Cloud Computing using AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
4. Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker or Kubernetes
5. Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems
6. Experience with Git or other version control systems Test-driven development (TDD)
7. Ability to quickly adapt & independently work in a fast-paced Agile environment with minimum supervision
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
9. A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action
1. Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India
2. Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
3. Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
4. Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
5. Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, UX, etc.) on planning and execution.
6. Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, charges, and dependencies
7. The building of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
2. Hands-on Node JS and related frameworks such as Express.js.
3. Good hold on MongoDB and Redis caching.
4. Experience in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT
6. Worked on API-driven micro-services architecture
You can apply for the position:
1. Preferred available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Preferred work from office
3. Preferred Can join immediately
4. Preferred a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!