Job Responsibilities: -
- Writing APIs for mobile apps and various web panels.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Support operation team with their queries and debugging.
- E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in NodeJs preferably with the express framework and writing the rest API.
- Must have experience in MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, ex:- Git.
- Experience in PHP is an added advantage.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-
skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for
undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are
designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based products using PHP,
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Experience in any PHP framework Laravel, CodeIgniter or Zend.
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira,
Familiarity with Version Control Tortoise Bitbucket, Git etc.
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interview with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
• Knowledge of .NET framework
• Experienced in at least one relational database e.g. MS SQL, Oracle
• Problem-solving and analytical capabilities
• Ability to complete tasks and maintain productivity with minimal supervision
• Used to work remotely and in an international work environment is a plus
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
• Recommend and execute modifications to the existing
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
1. Education:- Any Graduate / BCA / PG Diploma / B.Tech / MCA / MBA (IT)
2. Technical Skill Sets:-
Languages: VB / VB.Net / Asp.Net / C#
RDBMS: Oracle / MS Sql Server / MySql
Web Technology: HTML / DHTML / ASP.Net / AJAX / HTML-5
1. Node Js min 2 yrs exp.
2. Database - MONGO, SQL, etc. min 2yrs experience with these.
3. Caching - REDIS, MEMCACHED etc
4. Message Queues - RABBIT MQ, Kafka, etc.
Location: Delhi (Work from office).
Package : Upto 12 LPA
Come and Join the future.
This is an opportunity to work directly with Industry experts having 20+ years of experience in Technology and product development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages like Nodejs, and Expressjs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgresql or MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted contents.
- Experience in the development of high-performance APIs
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization skills
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Prior work experience as a backend developer
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL, REST APIs, MicroServices, Apache.
- Good understanding of technology-related products and services.
- Exposure to Azure/Google cloud, any PHP Framework and Angular is a plus
- BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- We are looking for a strong backend developer with good experience in AWS.
- Should be able to write solid and clean code.
- Should be good with algorithms and architecture.
Leading and managing team of developers.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
Overall 6-8 years of experience in multi-tiered application development and leadership
Strong Programming fundamentals. (Must have - Java)
Good Knowledge in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, etc.
Hands on experience on Spring technology including Springboot, SpringMVC, Spring Security and others.
Good understanding on experience on microservice development using Springboot REST web services using
Spring Rest or Jersey SQL NoSQL DB
Hands on with Unit testing Dynamic and proactive with ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Good communications skills fluent in English
Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines
Primary Skills (Good toHave)
Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Restful Web Services, Micro Services
Education: B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA, MCS, etc. in Computers
What We Have In Store For You:
- To be a part of a highly motivated, young, and energetic product development Team.
- You will be handling high traffic web site operations, pro-active maintenance and problem-solving skills to ensure optimal working and performance of the websites.
- Exposure to industry trends and developments.
- Opportunity to collaborate, work with the architects and product owners in the business, and to contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Best practices and methodologies to produce desired software on-time and with top-notch quality.
You Fit the Bill If:
- You have strong debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of writing quality code.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
- You are quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator.
- Hands-on technical coding, and implementing of product features
- Peer code review
- Strong experience in OOPS and MVC frameworks in PHP.
- Database experience on any of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL Server (Preferably PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies.
- Experience of collaborating in a cross-functional agile team
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years of experience with web application development
Good to Have:
- Experience in front end development
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Understanding of 12 factor Apps.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures and RESTful Web Service best practices.
- Well versed with cloud computing concepts.
- Experience of unit testing