- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high-quality and robust features.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it. (Nest.js / Loopback / AdonisJS)
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases. (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identify and solve problems.
- Hands-on with TypeScript
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
About Credilio Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Credilio is founded with the idea of digitizing the distribution value chain of personal finance products. The mission of Credilio is to create a nationwide army of multi-branded trained advisors who can assist in the digital onboarding of loans and cards. Credilio enables a small financial advisor to educate customers and recommend lending products that are best suited to meet their unique requirements and further enables them to subscribe for credit cards or loans digitally.
The company does this by providing a large range of product offerings and a customized recommendation tool through a simple mobile app that empowers advisors to be truly digital and future-ready. In addition, the platform allows for instant online approval by leveraging open banking APIs of Banks and NBFCs, thus making the purchase process transparent and paperless. It has reduced the average prospecting-to-onboarding time to less than 10 minutes in a single session as compared to the industry average of an interrupted process over 2-3 days.
A challenger start-up, Credilio is the brainchild of second-time entrepreneurial duo Mr. Aditya Gupta and Mr. Anand Kapadia. It’s backed by a clutch of Venture Capital funds namely Cornerstone Venture Capital Partners, Exfinity Venture Partners, and Param Capital founder Mukul Agarwal.
The platform currently partners with 20+ leading Banks and NBFCs and has over 10,000 Financial Advisors who have assisted more than 0.5 million customer applications getting processed fully digitally in a span of less than a year. The capital raised will power Credilio’s ambitious plans to meet an ARR of 100 cr. by March 2023 and serve 25 million customers through a million advisors in the next 3 years.
1. Experience in JS Framework like Backbone
2. Good at Web Service integration with JSON
3. Project experience in MVC architecture, and Freemarker
4. Good at Intelli-J IDE with MAVEN build automation
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. Your main role would be to take the lead of the Backend Development for various projects specifically in Nodejs with Express and Mongo/MySQL and Sequelize.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Expert in Nodejs
- Familiarity with backend automated testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with backend/API development
- Architect, develop and maintain backend libraries/codebase, database & server.
- Develop object-oriented software, with mastery of one or more relevant languages ( NodeJS, Django).
- Ability to operate independently without significant oversight
- Ability to build robust backend applications with a vision to scale
- Strong leadership skills and and ability to collaborate with multiple project stakeholders
- Understanding the requirement of a client, document the scope and chart out a plan of implementing the scope
- Work with design team to give inputs related to the wire-frames and then the design along with incorporating Client Feedback
- Explore the difference between B2B and B2C projects before implementing the code
- Work in teams of 2-3 on various projects as per the requirement using git as version control
- Having good knowledge of APIs creation and database architecture
- Good Grasp in respective technology (Nodejs)
- Documenting the process and main functions along the developing process
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Strong hand on Node.js
- Excellent knowledge of using the Git version control system and deployment via Git.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
- Lead development teams
- Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
- Participate in design discussions
- Design and Architect small modules
- Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
- Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
- Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
- Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
- Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
- Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
- Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC, container technologies like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
- Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
- Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
- Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
This is regarding a job opening in Peritus Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Noida.
Key Skills Required : PHP, Laravel, CodeIgnite, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service), HTML, CSS.
1. Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
2. Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
3. Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
4. MVC compliant Development (CodeIgniter / PHP / LARAVEL) in at least any one of these frameworks.
5. Design simple and intuitive user interfaces - the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
6. Optimisation of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
7. Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
8. Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
9. Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
10. Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
11. Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Advanced PHP experience, specifically with PHP 5.
2. Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 and other RDBMS having knowledge of indexes, full-text searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
3. Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and OOAD using Design Patterns.
4. Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
6. Working Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, CVS, Vault, Starteam, TFS, VSS or any other.
7. Strong Knowledge of any one of the Project Management tools like Basecamp, Redmine, Confluence etc.
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
9. An ideal candidate should have experience creating highly trafficked websites.
10.Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
11. Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
12. Excellent Communication skills.
UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
- Responsible to Code, Test, Deploy and Scale SaaS-based Products using PHP, MySQL, with Laravel and Lumen MVC framework.
- Can write functional requirement documents and guides others within the project / team.
- Develop, write and implement software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Integrate / Develop to third-party APIs.
- Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code; perform code review of junior members.
- Azure or Aws cloud knowledge is good to have.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT.
- Build and implement web applications and back-end services that integrate with mobile applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Strong coding experience with Laravel (5.5 and above) and Lumen
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter / YII / Zend / Joomla / Drupal etc will be a plus point.
- Must have used frameworks such as JQuery /Angular/ React JS/Backbone.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and OOPs concepts.
- Experience with databases like MySQL / MariaDB / Postgres.
- Experience in Source Code Versioning GitHub / GitLab / BitBucket and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of XML / JSON and third-party APIs.
- Good to have skills: knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB; Exposure to Varnish, Redis, Elastic Search, Apache Solr.
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
Understanding of web and application security (OWASP)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication with good analytical and multitasking skills
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a backend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the back end development of features of the Mentor To Go platform from conceptualisation through design and testing, working closely with other developers, the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience working in Unix/Linux environments building web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based Python/Postgresql applications preferably using frameworks such as Django
- Experience with design and development of moderately complex software projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- 5+ years of overall relevant work experience
- Experience building apps using React/React-Native
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.