• Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
• Designing back-end services for various business processes
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to frontend requests
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
About TIGI HR Solution PVt. LTd
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
We are having urgent requirement of PHP Developer at GIGL Summaries Private Limited
Experience: 1 year to 10 years
CTC: upto:-10.00 Lakh
Responsibilities and Duties
- PHP Web Development experience – Strong knowledge Core PHP and MVC PHP frameworks.
- Strong technical skills
- Should have positive and adaptive behavior. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Must have experience with any MVC framework like Yii, Yii2
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Eager to learn new web technologies
- Must have a good knowledge of Modular Programming
- if knows node.js or react it would be plus point
- Must have hands-on experience in web applications development, and open-source technologies stack (Node.JS, React JS, Gatsby, PHP, etc.).
- Resolution conflicts and understands the logical implementation to find optimal solutions.
- Experience in developing end-to-end solutions and backend architecture.
- Ability to apply advanced concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Advanced knowledge of back-end configuration and deployments.
- Advanced understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Advanced knowledge Git source code management.
- Minimum 8 years of experience required.
GoodWorker is a digital platform, which aims to transform the lives of youth in India by providing access to direct, trusted & efficient blue/grey collar jobs and quality of life services. We'll be building cutting-edge solutions leveraging Web 3.0, real-time streaming, NLP for Indian languages and new UI/UX paradigms to better connect with our target demographic.
GoodWorker is a part of the Lemmatree group backed by Temasek, which is a global investment company headquartered in Singapore. Lemmatree companies are spread across Bangalore, Berlin, Shanghai and Singapore. Our group companies are focused on pioneering change through decentralised technologies. Listen to our group CEO, Glenn Gore talk about this imminent disruption. Glenn Gore was the ex-Chief Architect of AWS, Amazon and as a part of the technology team you will be working with leaders who come from companies like Microsoft, Expedia, Amazon and more.
As the founding engineering members, you get to do the best work of your career and be deeply involved in our 0 to 1 journey. By working on challenging and interesting real-world products you are sure to be on an accelerated growth trajectory.
Our Engineering Mission is to:
Lead through innovative technologies, to deliver on our vision at scale and supercharging those in our community to have exponential outcomes. We believe the following will be the main pillars to fulfill this mission:
1) A team that’s tight knit, highly collaborative, inclusive and balances work with fun and learning
2) Focus on creating non-linear impact
3) Reliable and performant systems
4) Deeper understanding of the customer context
5) Growth mindset with free thinking and experimentation where we take moonshots.
Why should you join us?
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation.
- You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1, super human2, super human3, super human4)
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will establish clean and optimised coding standards that are well documented
- You will collaborate with and mentor team members and
- You will author efficient, reliable and performant systems
- You will design systems, frameworks and libraries that work at scale, are easy to maintain and provide a great developer experience.
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems and business objectives.
- You will be eager to learn new systems and experiment with new stacks as needed.
- You will take ownership of the end to end health of the systems post release.
- You will organize code reviews with peers and participate in tech brainstorming sessions.
Who are you:
- You have very strong programming fundamentals
- You have been working on backend web technologies since 6+ years
- You understand the hustle of a startup and are good with handling ambiguity
- You have experience in building and owning web products that have high scale usage
- Extensive experience in any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You are a good team player with cross-functional thinking.
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment.
Node JS Developer
Position Type: Full time
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the UI team into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is a bonus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of Relational Databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 8-15 years relevant progressive experience.
Technical Skills Preference
- PHP Laravel
- Following optional skill (good to have)
- Node js
- Must know the use of multi_curl for parallel multiple API processing.
We are looking for the right Backend Developer.
What you will work on Build a scalable API platform that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics. You will be part of our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers, who put their best together to build architecturally sound & scalable systems.
What can CasaOne promise you –
An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience Experience required in
• Building distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
• Asynchronous programming, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Writing (delightful) APIs & integration patterns
• RDBMS & NoSql databases
• Continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD) tools like git, Jenkins
• Cloud computing platforms - AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
Good to know CasaOne backend services are written in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS will be handy, but it isn’t mandatory.