A Node.js developer at Rubico is responsible for writing server-side web application logic using any framework like express.js, NestJs, etc.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Node.js development
- Basic understanding of HTML5
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with Express.js/NestJS framework
- Working knowledge of MySQL database or MongoDB
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Handlebars, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Created more than 2 applications or web services using Node.js frameworks
- (Preferred)Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Able to create secure RESTful-based web services
At Vakilsearch we are changing the legal world one day at a time. If you love innovation, here is your chance to make a career while having fun working with a world class team doing it.
Vakilsearch Node engineering team is looking for a talented & hands on Node.js engineer who can help us aggregate information from disparate sources and process them. This is a key opportunity for you to contribute to a fundamental software problem that will eventually scale into a massive scale system solving legal problems for Indians nationwide.
We are currently in the process of architecting server-side applications that employ a combination of micro-services, message-passing, caching layers, and distributed databases. We serve our data over cleanly designed RESTful HTTP endpoints used by multiple client platforms making a massive number of requests per second at millisecond response times.
This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team of motivated engineers, with wide responsibility and high-profile feature ownership.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Good understanding of the nature of the asynchronous programming model
- Good Understanding of callbacks and event emitters
- Good Experience in Node.js Module/Library development
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 0-1 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to the cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
This role can be based out of our Gurugram/Bangalore Office or remotely in the India region.
We’re looking for a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and is comfortable working closely with customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
- 4+ years of software development/consulting/support experience, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
- Should have the strong capability with, minimally, both English and any local language - as necessary
As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will
- Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
- Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
As a Consulting Engineer, you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following
- Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
- Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
- Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
- Maintain the required level of billable utilization
- Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
- Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
- Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
- Top NoSQL database in the world
- Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
- Close to 26,800 customers in more than 100 countries and over 175+ million downloads
- Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
- 9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats in office.
- Macbooks are company standard
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
let’s check out the below link to know more about the role and Flex Consulting Team in India:
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
Tagalys provides intelligent merchandising solutions to mid-sized e-commerce brands around the world, like LEGO, Fila, Crocs, Tink, Ana Luisa, Ritu Kumar, EQVVS, Lack of Color, and Apollo 247. Our products include category merchandising tools, search, recommendations, and a full analytics suite. Over the last three years, we have scaled from a two-person founding team to over 15 people. During this time, we’ve received amazing customer reviews on the quality of the product, and our customer support & success.
About the role
We are looking for a backend developer to help us execute our product roadmap faster. You will design, spec, develop, test, and deploy new features that can scale.
Your work could be related to:
- Defining new merchandising or reporting functionality
- Adding more advanced search capabilities
- Improving scoring/recommendation models
- eCommerce platform integrations/API implementations
- Load testing/scaling features as we continuously grow
- Something new. There are always interesting new challenges that come our way. Here are a couple of things we’ve worked on recently:
- Managing background jobs with competing performance goals like quick turnaround while staying within platform API limits
- Embedding and dynamically changing products in an email even after sending it
- Managing and coordinating multi data-center processes
- 1-3 years of experience in Ruby On Rails (or a similar MVC framework like Express or Django). You are comfortable with Routes, Migrations, Models, Callbacks, Validations, and so on.
- Ability to design clean, scalable data structures for new features.
- A good understanding of design patterns so that complex processes are written in a maintainable way.
- Knowledge of managing source code with Git.
- Comfortable in a Linux OS.
- Good communication skills, and ability to clearly plan and describe features before building.
- Challenging, exciting work, at scale
You get to understand the challenges our customers face first-hand, and collaboratively design and build amazing solutions that will be used by millions of shoppers through billions of API requests. There’s always something new and exciting to build.
- Have a direct impact
Seven engineers currently build, refine, and scale the entire product. Working in a small team means you will have a say in the way the product is built, and your performance will have a direct impact on the company’s outcome.
Tagalys is a place for you to be yourself, enjoy your work, and achieve your potential. We love the energy that comes from working with smart people in a simple and welcoming environment. We design our workflow to make sure you are also able to focus on everything else in life that is important: family, friends, and health.
You get great pay, coupled with flexible hours, a hybrid work model, and comprehensive insurance for your and your dependents. For the people contributing significantly, we also offer ESOPs so there is an opportunity to build wealth as you help the company grow.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP Laravel. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development and software design
- Knowledge on web sockets, json is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
• Microsoft: http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET Core, Azure, C#/Web API
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
About the Backend Developer
We are looking at a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and retention of our customers (schools) in a high growth environment. Backend Developer will be the face of the organisation for the schools that are using the platform on a day to day basis. The Developer will interact with the schools via the chat support and email requests and resolve any issues that the schools might be facing in using the platform or extend any support they might be needing to use the platform to its fullest.
- As a Backend Developer, you will play a major role in, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
* Frameworks & Technologies: Node.js
* Database: PostgreSQL, SQL
* Tools: Git basics, Scripting basics
* Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great interpersonal skills
About Toddle: ( http://www.toddleapp.com/" target="_blank">www.toddleapp.com )
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best
technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while
continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products
spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and
Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to
MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
3+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale
distributed internet systems and products.
frameworks, MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge
technologies around server side development.
Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github,
Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-
energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.