1. Experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect with strong knowledge of technologies /
paradigms such as AI/ML, Micro-services, REST APIs, using MEAN /MERN & MongoDB
2. Experience in defining and implementing and managing Cloud infrastructure
3. Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology
advancements into product delivery
4. Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
5. Developing, Training, and mentoring in-house & outsourced Engineering teams
6. Setting best practices across coding process
7. Experience in establishing Enterprise technology standards and architecture review
board for governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
8. Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
9. Maintain current knowledge of all relevant technology developments and seek
opportunities to deploy new technologies that benefit the client
10. Create architecture scope, definition, construction, and execution
11. Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines
and ensure that project objectives are met
12. Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines
and ensure that project objectives are met
13. Ability to work with cross functional teams and articulate the technology vision and drive
adoption across the Unit
1. Experience in Fintech and B2C SaaS applications
2. Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
3. Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
4. Understanding of strategic IT solutions
5. Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
6. Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, Python)
7. Familiarity with various operating systems (eg Windows, UNIX) and databases (eg
MongoDB / MySQL)
8. Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as
Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs etc
9. Organizational and leadership skills
10. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
11. Experience with Product-centric Organizations
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and we are looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Strong Physical Architecture concepts (Infrastructure) including but not limited to Load Balancers(ELB), Apache set up, CDN, Disaster Recovery, recommending capacity of AEM publish and author instances.
- Taking a lead in recommending the solution considering quality properties of the system like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Accessibility (A, AA, AAA), Monitoring (Squid, Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.), Scalability, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good to have Mobile App development and technologies, Digital Asset Management products, Adobe Scene 7(Adobe Dynamic Media), integration with eCommerce products like Hybris, Magento, ElasticPath and micro-services based architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with SaaS based implementation of AEM as Cloud Service and AEM SDK (preferred).
- Good knowledge with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good experience with frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Knowledge of templating with JSP, HTL, and integration with MVC FE frameworks.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” with Java 8/11 that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products including AEM.
- Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Launch and others
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development.
- Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
- Lead teams of 20+ people through all phases of Development. Agile development methodology is a plus
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects, Lead all tracks of the project from Frontend, backend, QA and Project Management
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as long term goal.
Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications with MERN stack
Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in AWS environment
Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Express and MongoDB related tech stack building REST APIs, with experience/exposure to front end stack like react and react native
Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
Should know security best practices
Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
Deep understanding of continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, GitLab
Experience with API design using OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
Senior Infrastructure Professional
10+ years(approx) of experience project managing and delivering technical solutions.
Experience in networking, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers), and architecting/developing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
Experience in one of the following: Networking, DevOps, Security, Compute/Storage, Hadoop, Kubernetes
7 years of experience demonstrating technical client service.
Experience in one or more of the following: Software development, managing large-scale Windows/Linux environments, network design and deployment, database(s), storage systems. Experience with networking and system design of load balancers, firewalls, and VPN in architecting, developing and/or maintaining production-grade systems.
Customer-facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
Highly organised and efficient.
Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
Is Education over-rated? Yes. We believe so.
However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for a graduate degree in engineering who is tech enthusiast.
Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through..
Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.