READY TO WORK from office
Must have working experience in NODE JS
Ready to join Start Up's
Pay Scale - 12 LPA
About Dreamer Technoland
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
An ideal fit would be someone who feels strongly about leveraging technology for community development and believes in the power of network effect.
- Takes ownership of modules
- Must write clean code and create documentation
Immediate job opening for Nodejs with React & Typescript for 6 location with an experience of 4-8yrs.
Job Role : NodeJS Fullstack Developer
Experience :: 4-8 yrs
Job Locations : Hyderabad, Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai,Pune, gurgaon
Job Type : Permanent
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
• 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience and building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Strong communication skills
• Agility and quick learner
• Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
• Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
Technical Skills (Hands On)
• Apply Server-side software development expertise, to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to handle large transaction and query volumes with following experience :
• Backend - NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE), React
• API – REST, GraphQL
• Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Additional useful programming languages – Java, Scala
• CI/CD experience with:
• Git/TFS, Containers, Ansible
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Real-time or near real-time data pipelines
• BPMN 2.0 (Camunda)
• Knowledge of Design Thinking
• Experience working in short agile release cycles
• Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
• Design with operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective
• Drive technical excellence and implementation of best backend engineering practices. Apply technical understanding of:
o Using modern cloud architectures
o DevSecOps tools, and tool-chaining to achieve end-to-end automation
o Patterns and best-practices for multi-tiered distributed applications, and Multi-Cloud environment Information Security, Identity and Access Management
- 5-8 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase Realtime database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit tests
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Candidates located in Kerala are preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it(particularly Express,Loopback)
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding Cloud based application deployment.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
- Should know CI/CD process
• 3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript (including
Express, Feathers.js or similar)
• Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs
• Strong understanding of production systems, especially in AWS
• Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or microservice architecture
• Customer-focused, reacts well to changes, work with teams and able to multitask
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
Bonus if you have the following:
• Experience in React and/or React Native
• Active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github etc.
• Worked with Linux
• Prior startup experience
The candidate will be in a solution focused role responsible for providing xxxxx support, working both
independently on assigned projects, and collaboratively with other team members.
● Designing, coding and debugging of products, and features.
● Provide technical leadership to the team.
● Analyze and resolve technical queries that the team may have from time to time.
● Lead and mentor development team.
● Handle code reviews, setup guidelines for development.
● Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business
● Development, and Operations.
● Work with frontend engineers to build features.
● Design rights solutions/architecture for products/features based on requirements, estimate efforts, and
manage the development.
● Manage and improve systems by innovating and implementing best practices.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities (X%)
The candidate will also be responsible for engineering management.
● Work with the product team to analyze business requirements.
● Do feasibility studies based on the requirements.
● Do sprint planning and management.
Please add on more points for responsibilities if more are required in same format(int) as above
● Minimum - Graduate. Technical streams would be preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Minimum 9 and maximum 12 years of relevant experience in Java/JEE or NodeJS, ExpressJS
technology for backend application development is preferred.
● 3 years of experience in architecture roles responsible for maintaining business / technology alignment.
● Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas of Java, Spring Boot, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns,
App server & Web servers.
● Sound knowledge Web Services, REST (API Design & Development).
● Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, NoSQL databases like MySQL and Cassandra.
● Must have knowledge and experience of Microservices design, security designs, and best practices.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on
the above mentioned technologies)
● Knowledge of working with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
● Excellent understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL, etc.
● Excellent team management and mentorship skills.
Any Other Requirements
● Understanding of Linux systems like Ubuntu, Debian.
● Sound knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
● Sound knowledge of CDNs like CloudFront, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.
● Experience in working in an Agile environment with good communication skills.
● Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of technology.
● Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc