https://www.artivatic.ai/" target="_blank">Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly. Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more
● Knowledge of Excel,SQL and writing code in python.
● Experience with Reporting and Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Metabase.
● Exposure with distributed analytics processing technologies is desired (e.g. Hive, Spark).
● Experience with Clevertap, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Background in market research and project management.
● Attention to detail.
● Problem-solving aptitude.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Data Scientist you will help utilise masses of data generated by Kwalee players all over the world to solve complex problems using cutting edge techniques.
What you tell your friends you do
"My models optimise the performance of Kwalee games and advertising every day!”
What you will really be doing
- Building intelligent systems which generate value from the data which our players and marketing activities produce.
- Leveraging statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to perform automated decision making on a large scale.
- Developing complex, multi-faceted and highly valuable data products which fuel the growth of Kwalee and our games.
- Owning and managing data science projects from concept to deployment.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the company to develop new products and avenues of research.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
- A record of outstanding contribution to data science projects.
- Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
- A good understanding of a deep learning framework such as Tensorflow.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Derive Insights and drive major strategic projects to improve Business Metrics and take responsibility for cost efficiency and Revenue management across the country
- Perform Market research, Post Mortem analyses on competitor expansion and Market Penetration patterns.
- Provide in-depth business analysis and data insights for internal stakeholders to help improve business. Derive and launch projects in order to reduce the gaps between targeted and projected business metrics
- Responsible for optimizing Carsome’s C2B and B2C customer acquisition and Dealer retention funnel. Work closely with Marketing and Tech teams to create, produce and implement creative digital marketing campaigns and drive CRM initiatives and strategies
- Analyse the Revenue flows and processes large datasets to gather process insights and propose process improvement ideas for Carsome across SE-Asia
- Lead commercial projects & process mapping, from conceptualization to completion, to build or re-engineer business models, tools and processes.
- Having experience in analyses and insights in dealing on Unit Economics, COGs and P&L will be preferred ,but not mandatory
- Use Business Intelligence and Data Science tools to answer the appropriate business problems using SQL, Tableau or Python.
- Coordinate with HQ Data Insights Team and manage internal stakeholders across departments to ensure the smooth delivery of strategic projects
- Work across different departments/functions (BI,DE, tech, pricing, finance, operations, marketing, CS,CX) and also on high impact projects and support business expansion initiatives
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or the equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy / consulting / analytical / project management roles; experience in e-commerce, Start-ups or Unicorns(CARS24,OLA,SWIGGY,FLIPKART,OYO) or entrepreneur experience preferred + At Least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT)
- Must have SQL/PostgreSQL/Tableau Experience.
- Excellent Market Research, reporting and analytical skills, including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting
- Holds experience in working with Data/Business Intelligence Team
- Analytical mindset with ability to present data in a structured and informative way
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can align business objectives with product priorities
- Good to have : Financial modelling, Developing financial forecasts , development of Financial - strategic plan/framework
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in Spark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
- Design and develop strong analytics system and predictive models
- Managing a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and big data specialists
- Identify valuable data sources and automate data collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a seasoned Data Scientist
- Good Experience in data mining processes
- Understanding of machine learning and Knowledge of operations research is a value addition
- Strong understanding and experience in R, SQL, and Python; Knowledge base with Scala, Java, or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e. g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e. g. Hadoop)
- Strong math skills (e. g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Strong competitive coding skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports and insights
- Analyze Publisher and Demand side data and provide actionable insights to improve monetisation to operations team and implement the strategies
- Provide support for ad hoc data requests from the Operations teams and Management
- Use 3rd party API's, web scraping, csv report processing to build dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting
- Support in creating reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Inquisitive and having great problem-solving skills
- Ability to own projects and work independently once given a direction
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards, models and solving business questions with data
- Tools Expertise - Relational Databases -SQL is a must along with Python
- Familiarity with AWS Athena, Redshift a plus
- 2-7 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths, Data Science/ Data Analytics
- We are looking for : Data engineer
N.p - 15 days to 30 Days
Location : Bangalore / Noida
Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
Managing the team of Associates and Senior Associates
Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.)
and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the
project along with maintaining documentation and reports
Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for
Provide business analysis and business area assessment
Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis
Track and report team hours
This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively
assess each assignment
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure
Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
Good listening and comprehension and management skills
Willingness to travel/work abroad