We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer, with up-to-date tool subject knowledge and trends, to design solutions with high visual impact.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ability to understand complex products and convert to graphical representations within timelines while maintaining quality
- Create videos from concept to production. Should be able to ideate, storyboard, script, and illustrate animate the video
- Create gif banners, motion graphics, social media short videos, product explainer videos, presentations, etc.
- Understand the product(s) to capture the essence as well as understand the target audience to capture their interest.
What We Are Looking For
- Freshers or 1 year Experienced Candidate
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Strong digital design background
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion graphics, and - - editing skills
- Creative, ownership driven and has communication presentation skills.
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc in Creative Agencies. Experience in basic graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. Experience in Animation software - Flash/After Effects is preferred Good communication skills. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects). Experience with other creative software is a big plus.
Freshers are eligible to take interview
1+ years of video editing and design experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (including sound sync, audio noise removal, colour correction, title animations, should work on templates) Ability to work independently and be a proactive learner Good communication skills verbal and written Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver projects according to timelines.
Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
Employ UX design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, and knows which tool
to use depending on scope and phase of the project
Balance existing visual and UX patterns established in the design system with platform-specific patterns to
ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
Identifies and flags instances where existing UX patterns break down in their own work and diverges
Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
Apply typography techniques
Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
Increase user friendliness in digital products
Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphics Designer or similar role
Portfolio of completed design projects showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for mobile and web
Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, InDesign and Balsamiq)
Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
Attention to visual details
Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Job Description: Visual Artist – Motion Graphics Designer and Illustrator
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for a visualiser who can support the marketing team in conceptualizing and creating impactful videos and static illustrations for Bhumi.
What You Will Do:
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns and other internal requirements
- Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering and other post-production processes
- Understand the unique needs of each requirement and suggest relevant video styles based on the channel and campaign objectives
- Work on designing marketing and brand collaterals for the digital and print mediums
- Discuss briefs with content owners, produce visually appealing motion graphics, animations and illustrations
- Work collaboratively with communications team, volunteers, employees as per the need
- Manage projects from start to finish across a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints efficiently
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in designing and video production will be preferred
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion-graphics and editing skills
- 2+ years’ experience in creating illustrations and motion graphics
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design / video editing tools
- Reporting to: Director, Communications
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 4-6 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least two years.
Vichinth is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to create highly visually impactful design . You will work on a variety of image styles, including websites, White papers, blogs, Infographics etc. and you will cooperate with our content and social media teams to undertake these tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
*- Work with a wide range of media using graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, videos, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a previous portfolio of high fidelity design.