About channelplay limited
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long-term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
Regional Sales Manager
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of Open-source technology
- Understand Ashnik’s capabilities & services and effectively communicate offerings to the customers
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/technologies
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with the Sales, pre-sales, technical and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales team
- Reporting and analytics
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales team
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
Qualification and Skills
- Graduate with minimum 8-10 years of experience in selling IT software products to large enterprises in South India
- Strong skills in enterprise sales cycle
- Familiarity with open source software is highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Package: upto 20L
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with Japanese Customers / Targeted Audience
- Fixing the appointments to the Managers/ Business Heads
- Prospecting the Right audience for our Business
- Handle the calls when Manager is not available
Desired Profile :
- Proficiency in Japanese Language
- Experience in Lead Generation is a Plus
- Able to take the calls confidently
- Experience in Fixing Appointments and Maintaining the Calendars