Mobile developer at Unremot
Unemot is accepting job applications from Mobile developers. Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send us your resume to amisha.sachwani @ unremot.com with current / last details.
- Build applications in React Native for iOs/Android
- Work with the UX experts in improvising user experience
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Integrate with MySQL DB
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to determine the best libraries to implement and optimize for the best experience.
Experience & Qualification Required
- Bachelor of Technology (Btech/BE) or equivalent
- At least 2 year of experience working with React Native
- Ability to work independently - full-stack developers preferred
- Good analytical & debugging skills
Note:- Candidates who are not based out at Bangalore but comfortable to travel once in a month for team meetings can also apply for this position. (They can work remotely)
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals - works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 20+ based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors - Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.
Skills in priority
1. Both iOS and Android knowledge
2. React Native
3. JS Fundamentals
4. React and Redux
5. Along with data handling can Build interfaces when design is given
6. Should be able to generate builds
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio is must
- Should be familiar with code push.
- Should have worked with deep linking and push notifications.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like GIT/SVN
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Designing stateless components in React Native.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Industry - IT software/services (Digital Consulting /Digital Apps/Clous & devops services)
Location – Hinjewadi – Phase I (Work from home due to COVID-19 situation)
Education - Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Experience – 2-5Years
Joining - Immediate / 15 days
Excellent Communication Skills
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project
manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each
other as problems arise.
Follow Full Stack's detailed development process
Executive - Application Development (2)
Web & Mobile Applications development
- Responsible for driving development team and coordinate strategies to ensure smooth functioning of delivered software service to internal customers.
- Ability to work with complex business scenarios supporting critical business functions deployed across multiple locations.
- Manage day-to-day activities of application development team following SDLC principles.
- Exposure to Agile or Scrum Development, DevOps preferred
- Exposure to API management and UX design preferred
- Manage and coordinate the teams working on development using PHP/MYSQL, Oracle/APEX, Android Mobile application, etc.
- Help maintain the code quality, its organization, and automations.
- Experience in Project and team management
- Should have worked on large scale applications
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
Key Skill - React Native
"1. Proficient in React Native, Redux, Type Script 2. Experience architecting and building commercial apps, released in both the App Store and Play Store "
1. Knowledge in Android app or iOS app development 2. Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS"
Job Description -
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code • Development of UI elements and Integration with APIs • Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization • Ensure high performance and responsiveness of request. • Must be able to write solutions that scale • full-time work experience in React Native • Self-motivated with excellent work ethics • Experience in React Native bridging concepts • Experience with Typescript. • Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS. • Design, development, coding, testing and debugging skills .
Kiko is looking for an experienced React Native developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working
in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile
1. Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
2. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
3. Technical design of complex mobile applications.
4. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
5. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
6. Integrate third-party API's.
7. Write unit and integration tests.
8. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
9. Work with native modules when required.
10. Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
11. Guiding team members for design and implementation tasks.
12. Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
13. Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and highquality solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native- Preferred
2. 3-6 years of professional software development experience
3. Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
4. Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market.
5. Ability to take extreme ownership over your and team’s work.
6. An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
7. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
8. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
9. A positive mindset and can-do attitude
10. Forensic attention to detail
11. Good hands-on experience in GIT