Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the development and maintenance of business systems using a systems methodology Identifies problems or business opportunities Works within the scope of the systems development tasks Converts requirements and models from analysis specifications and business needs into technical specifications Uses the knowledge and experience from past technical environments and communication skills to design and document a system that will meet client requirements technical standards and future opportunities Documents and implements test plans that address system design requirements user test data and cases of appropriate size and scope
- Languages: C#, .Net Core ( extensive hands on experience)
- Platforms: .Net Standard, .Net Core,
- Databases: SQL Server Enterprise 2017, No-SQL Database Experience.
- Good to have: .NET core experience on AWS cloud environment
Proficient in the use of modeling and documentation techniques.
Understands and applies prototyping tools and processes.
With the ever changing scenarios in the field of web and Information
Technology, software developers have constantly reinvented and updated
themselves in order to stay ahead of the competition and perform well in
this line of work. For this one also should possess knowledge about a
number of programming languages in order to carry out their tasks
Major responsibilities of a Dot net Developer includes :
- Analysing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a
design for the final software output.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes
that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software
- Developing the web based software using computer programming languages
such as Asp.net, Sql Server, MVC, Entity framework,Jquery.
- Creating and maintaining the http://ASP.NET" target="_blank">ASP.NET MVC based websites and their web
applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback
received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also
made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to
ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Deploying applications on client server.
- Training the end user or client on the final product as well as
providing technical support whenever required.
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the
development of core web applications and enhance their features in the
- Ensuring the compatibility of the websites with newer software or
operating system version.
-Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind.
-You’ll be working on our P2P and cryptocurrency exchange platforms to build more features around it.
-Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
being a financial product, you’ll be involved in building tools to make our user’s data more secure.
-You will be working on blockchain technologies
-You will help maintain code quality and organization.
-Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
-We expect you to learn about new software technologies, and proactively look for ways to make them better.
#You'll be a good fit if:
-You’ve got 3+ years of development experience and an expert in the Ruby and Rails framework.
-You’re a Hands-on expert who can code, architect/design systems, and understand building highly available and scalable microservices on cloud infrastructure.
-You have a very good understanding of Containers and Container Orchestration Technology such as Docker / Kubernetes and AWS Cloud Platform exposure.
-You’ve hands-on experience in using DevOps tools such as Newrelic, Jenkins, Grafana, ELK, etc
-You’re an expert in writing background tasks, test-driven development.
-You enjoy collaborating with the front-end developers, DevOps, and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
-You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates ;)
∙ Proficient in Node.JS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS server-less architecture, Redis, ElasticSearch
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA, this product-based company is the FinTech leader in B2B Industry’s (AI) Artificial Intelligence-powered Software suite of products in the Order-to-Cash and Treasury Management space.
With close to 2000 plus employees globally, this product-based company preferred choice of leading Fortune 1000 companies, including Adidas, Danone, Starbucks, 3M and Sony, to name a few. 950+ Transformation Projects, 6 continents and 45 countries and many more adding up year on year.
Experience Range: 3 to 10 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to max 1 month.
Role: Senior Software Engineer – the final role will depend on candidate’s experience and credentials
Education: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc./MTech
Technology Stack: Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL, ExtJS, Elastic Search, AWS Infra/any cloud
Please share your profiles only if you can join in 1 month.
Required Candidate profile
- Should be able to take responsibility and work independently.
- Professional experience with C#, .NET & OOPS
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git
- Min 5 years of software development experience, with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency in a Go programming language
- Strong software development fundamentals (Data structures, Algorithms, problem-solving, OO design, systems architecture, and development methods).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask, learn and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Good understanding of memory/SQL/NoSQL database concepts (key-value, schemas, indexing, etc)
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Talented software developers to deliver high-quality web-based business applications
- Get a solid understanding of both the functional and technical specifications of the module \ task of the current assignment and have full consent before starting the development.
- Follow proper coding standards, application architecture guidelines and procedural guidelines as explained by the respective team lead.
- Maintain the time sheet on a daily basis clearly filling the actual effort against the estimated effort. And any unplanned activities, scope creeps, unaccomplished tasks or additional guidance requirements should be immediate brought to the notice of Team Lead/Project manager/ VP.
- Will be responsible for doing a thorough unit testing before and after their respective code components is being integrated into peer codes or main application.
- Post integration release they would be responsible for resolving the TFS issues being assigned to them.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in .Net technologies
- Build new Web-based systems with C# .NET, ASP.NET
- Experience in Angular 2+, JQuery, Entity Framework are preferred
- Good experience in OOPS concepts, MVC Frame work, Web API, WCF / Remoting
- Strong experience in designing and working with scalable architectures
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Having Experience in build, publish and deploying applications using various tools
- Should have experience of all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle or Agile
- Excellent problem solver, able to assimilate formation quickly
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Technical expertise: Demonstrates knowledge and experience in .net development
- Strong team player; work effectively in groups; and help others to get the job done
- Decision making: ability to analyze, integrate, evaluate and make decisions
- Motivation: Establish and communicate vision. Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement toward achieving project goals
- High quality standards: accuracy, proficient and thoroughness in unit testing
- Time Management: Completes work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
- Organizational skills: Ability to establish priorities for projects to meet goals
Education among below
- B Eng
- M Eng
- B Tech
- M Tech
- E CE/IT
➢ Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design
platform and content management platform
➢ Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products
and mobile apps
➢ Maintain engineering infrastructure
➢ Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
➢ Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
➢ Build a web product that users love.
Who you are:
➢ You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related
➢ You have at least 3+ yrs of experience working with large scale web
➢ You can learn new technologies quickly
➢ You have strong communication and collaboration skills
➢ You have prior ownership of the delivery of an entire feature/subsystem
You know your way around these:
➢ Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
➢ Object oriented programming with Java/Python/Ruby
➢ HTTP and REST web services
- - 2+ years experience in application support on Asp.Net and SQL
- - Should be able to debug production issues and bug fixes
- - Should be able to write queries for extracting data using joins
- - Interact with stakeholders and provide regular status updates on call logs to on-site and offshore project co-coordinator
- - Provide daily status updates and time-sheets to on-site and offshore project
- - Ready to work in shifts
- - Knowledge Transfer / Training to stakeholders
- - Good communication skills
- - Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team
- - Positive attitude towards learning
- - Deadline orientated and escalate in advance in case of delays
- - Contribute towards improving quality, standardization and documentation for all
- changes & Support activity
- - Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment