CK-12 ( www.ck12.org ), a leading global ed-tech platform being used by 201M+ students and teachers, is looking for a Math Content Expert who is versatile and creative with good math pedagogical content knowledge in the K-12 segment. As a content expert, you will create quality content, assessments and interactives in Math, working with a team based in Bangalore & Palo Alto. This position’s focus is to help CK-12 offer state-of-the-art resources to make it a household name.
This position will contribute to several projects targeted towards content creation, QA, review, maintenance for content spanning multiple math domains. As the CK-12 platform evolves and improves, the content offered through CK-12 needs to remain up to date and include the best tools to improve student learning. This position will involve developing and improving all learning modalities such as lessons, Adaptive Practice, interactives, real-world applications, etc.
- Understand various knowledge domains (the number system, expressions and equations, geometry, statistics and commercial arithmetic) and create well-structured learning material.
- Compose new, clear, concise practice questions that help detect students’ specific knowledge gaps.
- Write multiple-choice maths’ distractors with effective feedback, hints and provide a complete step by step solution.
- Ensure content is reviewed and edited for additional ideas as per direction.
- Must have or be working towards a degree in one of these areas: Mathematics, Physics, or similar science subject area.
- 1-year minimum experience in user support or tutoring role.
- Maths Teaching experience is a strong plus.
- Deep understanding of different curricula.
- Ability to visualise and present content in a very engaging manner that is student-friendly.
- Digital content and/or EdTech experience is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, curious, passionate, committed, strong research and problem-solving skills, proactive, and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Product and goal-driven
- Passion for learning and helping others learn.
About CK-12 Foundation
Passionate about education?
CK-12 is on the lookout for talented, creative, and dedicated people to join our mission to provide great education to students around the world. We are looking for candidates to join our office at Bangalore.
We have a strong education platform that has served over 200 Million users, have got over 1.45 Billion questions answered and have got more than 285 thousand customised Flexbooks. We have embarked on exciting journey to build AI-powered student tutor and Teacher Assistant to build next generation of learning platform.
About CK-12 Foundation
CK-12’s mission is to provide free access to open-source content and technology tools that empower students as well as teachers to enhance and experiment with different learning styles, resources, levels of competence, and circumstances.
To achieve this noble and ambitious vision, we at CK-12 are challenging traditional model of education to transform it dramatically. Technology has opened up lots of opportunities to revolutionize education for the benefit of students, teachers and parents.
We have chosen to be non-profit so that we can effectively realize our mission and so that we can do the right thing! It also provides us the ability to experiment big and bold ideas. CK-12 is backed by Vinod Khosla, a renowned technology venture capitalist.
At CK-12, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative and non bureaucratic environment where you will get a lot of cool things done than you ever imagined! We are a small group of passionate folks who are determined to disrupt the current form of education. We came together from companies such as Apple, eBay, Amazon, McGraw-Hill, and startups.
Technology is key to scale education and we deeply believe in it. Come develop great solutions on our cloud based (AWS) and AI-first platform delivering rich and interactive content.
Does our mission, people and technologies excite you? If the answer is YES! and you are a great technologist who will challenge status-quo (no order takers please!) by innovating, please come join us! Together, we will change the world!
Check out how CK-12 is making an impact in teaching and learning - https://www.ck12info.org/about/testimonials/
Flexi, our AI-powered Student Tutor - https://www.ck12.org/pages/student-tutor/
AI-powered Teacher Assistant - https://www.ck12.org/pages/teacher-assistant/
Benefits: Medical and Accident Insurance, Free food orders for lunch.
CK-12 ( www.ck12.org ), a leading global ed-tech platform being used by 201M+ students and teachers, is looking for a creative Science Content Expert with a background in science or science education. This position’s focus is to help CK-12 offer state-of-the-art resources to make CK-12 a household name. This is a contract to hire positions based out of the CK-12 office in Bangalore, India.
This position will contribute to several projects targeted towards content creation, QA, review, maintenance, and multiple science domains. As the CK-12 platform evolves and improves, the content offered through CK-12 needs to remain up to date and include the best tools to improve student learning. This position will include developing and improving all modalities of learning such as lessons, adaptive practice, interactives, and real-world applications etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (Required)
- Strong understanding of Science domains with expertise in Physics for middle and high school. Familiarity with how students learn nowadays.
- Digital content and/or EdTech experience is a plus
- Good understanding of analytics
- Teaching experience is a strong plus
- Work full-time at CK-12 Bangalore office.
- Strong science knowledge in biology, chemistry, earth science and/or physics (preferably a combination of domains) with expertise in physics
- Strong work ethic, inquisitive, passionate, committed, strong research and problem-solving skills, proactive, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to write, review, and edit content for both teacher and student audiences
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, such as Google applications, and the willingness to learn
Must have a good communication
Confident Enough to deliver lecture in front of camera
Solve student query related to respective subject online
Assessment of assignment and test papers
Get the lecture PPT prepared from our in-house PPT Team
Ability to deliver the lecture with confidence and make the session more interactive
Must be multitasking
1) Work from Home (Full Time )
2) Flexible work hours & location
3) Live online (1-0-1) classes
4) Passion for Teaching Kids aged 6-18
5) Laptop/PC with Microphone and Camera with Stable Internet Connectivity
6) Good Command over English is a must
7) Are available for a Minimum of 6 months
8) Working on teaching topics like Drone and UAV
9)Helping the kids in learning and growing their knowledge base
10) Hands-on experience in project/drone building will be preferred
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in the subject matter expert would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
• Overseeing teachers and classroom activities
• Hiring and training staff and teachers
• Organizing professional development activities
• Developing policies and procedures that meet managements requirements and communicating them to staff and teachers
• Managing and preparing budgets
• Creating curricula and standards that support educational excellence
• Working with staff to communicate with parents and students
• Discussing student progress with parents
• Managing an entire school inevitably means addressing problems, which might involve the budget, concerns from parents, or issues with teachers. Preschool centre head need to approach problems thoughtfully and with a level head to find effective solutions
Online Coding Educator
Part-Time: - 150 hours a month/ full time: - 180 hours a month
We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to school students (3-15 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a Coding Educator is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
– Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
– Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
– Engage with parents / students as needed
– Positively advocate for the school and the program
– PC or a LAPTOP with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
– A quiet workspace free of distractions
– A technical degree related to computers equivalent to BE, Btech, ME, MTech, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc, etc.
1.Take daily doubt sessions for their respective subjects (Phys/Chem/Maths)
2.Problem solving and solution preparation
3.Content Creation (DPP's, test series etc) and supervision.
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales
We @Cerebry are an edtech startup and making world's First AI based truely Adaptive Platform. Our API generates Mathematics Questions on the fly as per student's performance.There are some time some erros in Questions Generated.So we need people who are smart in Mathematics and good in logic.