Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
We are a happy team of millennial's and Gen-Z who love working on advancing our products and offerings. We’ve gone from one verification API to an entire platform, helping 200+ clients in streamlining their onboarding process, make it effortless with the help of sophisticated engineering, data and a drive to make things better everyday.
Our platform aims to bring a change in the current KYC process and make it extremely secure and consent-driven by enabling users with a Universal Digital Identity. Zoop.One powers the futuristic business on-boarding process, enabling Identity, merchant, financial and asset verification very unconventionally. We are working towards building one digital identity for all, ever accessible, ever helpful.
We hoot - ’Zoop.one is the future of identity
What’s working at Zoop.one like?
Absolute freedom to know and grow, become wiser to help us in our journey to transform identity management. We value ownership and interests. We give you not one but many hats. We value your acumen, authenticity and appreciate sophistication. We will always be thankful for your contribution anywhere across teams.
Our teams are go-getters and over-achievers who function across product and business to deliver outstanding products to solves real world business problems at scale. We imbibe a deep sense of ownership and responsibility among each other, work ethics are you real charm. At Zoop.one, we are fostering an environment of shared responsibilities, mutual respect and authenticity in individuals, an ultimate work life is the goal.
And you are..Your contribution at Zoop.One is way more than your work, we value work ethics, collaborative spirit and making sure that everyone is equally excited about the things we pursue at Zoop.One. We love learning by doing, getting into the heart of things and spearheading things even outside your KRAs if need be. Someone who doesn’t get tired of getting better each day and making sure that your contribution to company is growing and growing each day alongside us. We like working with people who are confident in their abilities to grow horizontally and vertically.
Working at Zoop.one means managing yourself, taking ownership of your goals and finding your way out. All of us are troubleshooters and we expect you to be one too. Discipline is the most important ingredient at Zoop.one and we welcome people who love work ethics and have a spirit to be better everyday.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
Job Role - Manager : Digital Media (Strategy & Optimization)
If you are passionate of digital marketing & enjoy working with a leading growth companies and helping them to grow state of art digital media solutions then this is the RIGHT fit role for you.
What You Will Do :
- Management of paid media execution, in line with target yields and spend levels.
- Managing a team of campaign analysts/ media planners / account executives to train them on 360-degree growth into campaign management & account management
- Formulate account strategies and do engaging presentations and run business reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with multiple levels of stakeholders internally and externally. Setting expectations both internally and externally.
- Tracking regular key performance metrics. Proactive risk management. Suggesting course correction and optimization of the campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact strategy
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a quantitative discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with digital marketing platforms and technologies - Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin & affiliates.
- Prior experience in managing teams of 3+
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and execution skills.
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and
reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid
Social channels. Prior experience working with India’s leading Performance Marketing agencies
would be preferred.
● End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing
strategy & execution plan
● Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Identifying and testing evolving channels
● Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
● Minimum 1.5-2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
● Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
● Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
● Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
Backed by Sequoia Capital, LambdaTest is the fastest growing cross-browser cloud platform and an online selenium grid that helps users to perform both manual and automated browser compatibility testing. LambdaTest is powering web testing teams for some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 130+ countries. We are looking for the brightest minds to join our team!
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partner
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing along with lead generation.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Korcomptenz, being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is vested in Microsoft Mission of empowering every client to achieve more. Our “Purpose” is to help our clients to embark and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey. Our Core Principals are anchored on growth mindset, customer-centricity, and a deep commitment to our team.
At Korcomptenz, Marketing is an Art and Science. With a rich pedigree, our branding is evolving as we continuously work on “our key focus” through research, focus groups, and interviews inside and outside the company. Our marketing team is busy in creating meaningful interactions in every conversation we have with our audience, customers and as a company. We have an obligation to creating the right customer experiences and carry our leadership’s mission of what we stand for. This means that we constantly huddle to think on “Why” and “How” of what we do at work everyday. We are continuously having creative and tactical conversations on how to “value add” and continue to upgrade our skills for modern marketing. The destination is important but so is the journey….Join us to experience the journey and let’s get to the destination together !
Why you should join our KOR team?
- Korcomptenz offers a culture that is Holistic, Transformational, Entrepreneurial and Family-like
- We put "People First” – whether it is our clients or our team, we strive to work on and for "What Matters”
- Compelling opportunities to be creative and leverage your critical thinking skills in addition to technology expertise
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for all team members
- Flexible locations and work-from-home options based on roles
- Opportunities to work abroad and onsite
Paid Social Specialist ( Excellent in LinkedIn and Google AdWords)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Lead Generation through PPC Program
- Provide insights into the best strategies and tactics to power up SEO strategy on traffic and keyword ranking
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize branding, new acquisition, and account based campaigns on LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Maximize ROI on Ad Spends. Plan and execute landing pages, lead gen forms, ad copy, monitor campaign performance
- Expert on Display, Search, Video, Apps Ad Campaigns and Performance Reporting
- Experience in B2B and Account based marketing for US market is a must have
- Experience and working knowledge with CRM like HubSpot and MSCRM.
- Important to have knowledge of SEO and Marketing Concepts, Technology especially ERP/CRM selling is a BONUS.
- Excellent communication and editorial writing skills and should be able to work independently
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running LinkedIn and Google Ads Campaigns
Adbuffs is a digital-first performance marketing agency with a laser focus on launching and scaling eCommerce brands worldwide. We've accelerated growth for eCommerce companies in over 12 countries. With the journey started in 2019, with the principles "Empathy, Disciplined Creativity and Zero tolerance to EGO" we are stepping towards a fantastic future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates having experience of working for eCommerce industry / Lead generation are required.(E-Commerce experience is must)
- Candidates having ability to use past experience and trust in smart work and hard work are welcome.
- Analysing and interpreting provided clients data and providing expected solutions to the client.
- Candidates dedicated to perfecting the craft and affluence in Google ads are required.
- Optimistic professionals with creative and out of the box thinking capabilities are must.
- Candidates with client need analysis & handling experience and bound to deliver high quality service are required.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
- Developing effective media buying strategies.
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in the eCommerce industry is MUST.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Any Degree in Media, Advertising or related field.
- Job Location:
- Working days & Job Timings:
Monday - Friday, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Salary: 2 LPA - 6 LPA
Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
It would be best if you had a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
• A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally;
• An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
• Monitor trends and analytics in social media and apply that knowledge to increase the presentation and response of the ministry message
• Serve as content manager for all social media sites
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Create and pre-plan social media schedule
• Monitor and respond to all comments and messages on each platform
• An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
• The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio