2. Own ROI-driven pipeline coverage by scaling inbound channels and nurturing deals to grow revenues
3. Strategize & execute go-to-market to expand into international geographies starting with US & UK market
4. Execute ABM to drive upsells & cross-sells within the customer business
5. Build customer case studies and success stories to drive demand and enable Sales
Is this you?
1. Overall 7 to 15 years of experience with 3+ years of experience in driving growth for a company with a subscription based model, driving cross border sales
2. Experience leading, recruiting & growing a team of marketers
3. A kickass storyteller and communicator with strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
4. A knack for creating experiences that shape perceptions.
5. Adopt a ‘get shit done’ mindset and demonstrate leadership, initiative, and motivation.
1. You are driven by the desire to scale sustainably
2. You have a good insight into organic and non-organic channels
3. You have an experimental mindset and are constantly running different types of experiments
to figure out a scalable channel to help us acquire users and customers.
4. Along with quantitative research and data analysis, you also love talking to customers on a regular basis to gather feedback and learn about different use-cases.
5. You have strong experience with Firebase & Google Analytics.
6. You understand product positioning and can craft a great content and communication
strategy to strengthen the brand.
- Accountable for conversion% of visitors at Gynoveda.com
- Map customer journey, define use cases & service design to drive engagement & purchases
- Build frictionless online customer experience for website & app
- Optimize marketing funnels for customer acquisition, retention, video-content
- Develop mobile app for menstrual health tracking, online consultation, content marketing
- Drive marketing automation and integrate multiple online SaaS tools using API, plugins
- Build unified tech solutions for -
- Customers - online sales & support via responsive website and mobile app
- Employees - process & tools for operations, customer service, supply chain
If you have,prior experience in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management,
good analytical and communication skills (English),quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs, and willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results, we invite you to work with us.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Seller engagement and on-boarding : To Convert the leads of residential property sellers to active customers
and add unit/s on sale on the platform.
- Tele Counseling the sellers on the difficulties and challenges of the Real Estate sales process as an
- individual owner. Educating them about addressing them and resources they need.
- Educating them about various step-by-step processes, tools, the unique propositions and detailed
- end-to-end, hassle free solutions offered by Settlin.
- Convincing them for free enrollment.
- Ensuring clear understanding of the terms of services and all steps of the on-boarding process.
- Collecting and Updating all data about the unit on sale
- Scheduling/confirming the site visit by the data collection team
- Verifying and approving all uploaded data on the profile
- Study the demography and prices of similar residential properties in the same project, locality and
- surrounding areas from various sources.
- Compare and estimate the right price of the unit.
- Counsel the seller with facts/findings and help them optimize the pricing of their unit/s on sale.
- Maintain all units in the assigned area at optimum pricing.
- Ensure the profiles of all units and projects in the assigned area are complete and up to date.
- Help digital marketing teams in creating content for selected projects.
- Maintaining complete 100% enrollment of all RE availability, on the portal, in the assigned area.
CTC: greater than INR 4.2 Lacs / annum : 4.2 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 10000 per month)
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services.
This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every
detail of it. To know more visit https://settlin.in
Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Gayathri Towers, 1090/N,18th Cross, 3rd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102
Mandatory training during probation of 3 months:
The above role needs a proper understanding of our in-house portal, processes, teams, markets, localities,
demographies, various details about type of properties and Real Estate transactions. All selected members will have
to undergo a mandatory training of 3 months minimum and qualify on predefined parameters During this training
period the remuneration will be : CTC: greater than INR 3.6 Lacs / annum : 3.6 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives
(upto INR 10000). On successful completion of training and probation a confirmation bonus of INR 10,000/- will be
Growth And opportunities ahead:
The above role also serves as the only funnel to the following role and beyond. All performing members in the above
team, by default earn the opportunity to move ahead to the following position. The eligibility for following appraisals
is two months of consistent performance at current position (measured in fixed automated indicators in CRM). There
is no time limit on the appraisal cycle and performers easily make it to the next level and beyond, within as less as 3
months, depending upon the vacancies available.
Relationship Manager / Buyer consultation
Tele Consult incoming Buyers and help them throughout with their property search.
Attending inbound requests and queries on the selected units, scheduling/confirming site-visits with trained
team members from dedicated teams for site visits.
Understanding the requirements of the buyer, updating all details in the portal, suggesting best options,
collecting feedback, reasons of rejection, educating the buyer on facts and RE appreciations, driving a buyer
to a decision.
Moderating the negotiation or forwarding the interested buyer profiles to a team of experts negotiations and
CTC: greater than INR 4.8 Lacs / annum : 4.8 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 25,000 per month)
Other details you should know before Applying:
1. Weekends ( i.e Saturday & Sundays) are working days. They are usually the busiest.
2. No provision of Work from home as per existing policy.It may vary at later stage.
3. First 3 months mandatory probation period with no paid leaves apart from week-offs and company holidays.
4. 6 days/week office, with 1 day week-off on any fixed day of the week.
5. Total 30 days paid leaves in a year.
6. Office hours : 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (8 hours each work-day).
Hope you're doing great!!
We do have an immediate opening for the post of Techno Sales(Automotive), Please go through the requirement and get back with your updated resume if you are interested.
- Should have Min 1+ Years exp inexperience in Automotive Industry preferred with knowledge in MS office or similar Industrial experience
- Looking for a male candidate who can join Immediate or Max 15 Days, Also the candidate should be ready to come down for F2F in Chennai
- The ideal candidate should be a Dynamic person with a pleasing personality and good communication skills are required
- Looking for someone with graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/Business Mgmt Degree
Thanks & Regards
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are the one who likes working with data and insights and make decisions based on it. Should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact to the organization & thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, sales playbooks, sales enablement, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams- product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands on experience in google analytics, google AdWords, CRM, analytical tools.
Whom will you work with?
You will be working closely with the marketing team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the organization.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. organization works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and business generation process.
- Build a robust inside sales team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains to the optimum with qualified leads & prospects.
- Source sales opportunities through email campaigns, social media and inbound lead management.
- Conducting webinars, online product demos and presentations with prospects.
- Look for opening up opportunities for product trials and POC’s
- Negotiation and final closure of the intended sale.
- Collect and decipher the key understanding of the client's requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow to enhance and improve the same.
- Team with new and potential channel partners and distribution channels in different markets.
- Report on Sales metrics including Conversion Ratios
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Analyse competitive prices of products and features available in the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Both Offshore & Onshore experience.
- Passionate to learn more about Virtualization, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and new trends.
- Strong experience with corporate sales and dealing with corporates that require IT solutioning and products (SAAS products, Cloud Services, Technology solutioning).
- Strong experience working with channel partners and resellers.
- Having an established track record of deal wins across various geographic regions and who can identify new targets and regions to grow the company’s sales footprint.
- Proficient in handling Digital marketing tools to help with SEO, SMM and DMM.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Experience in handling tools like GCP, AWS, PPC, Azure, EDM, Webinars, Blogs, etc. will be an added advantage.
Greetings from Invensis technologies - Bangalore (J.P. Nagar). We are hiring Product Marketing Manager for our organisation.
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently