Engineering Services Marketing Manager – NA Region (www.techwave.net)
Shift Timing: 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM IST
Work Location: Hyderabad
Reports to: Sr. Manager Global Marketing
Are you an experienced marketing professional with demonstrated experience in designing, producing and executing actionable client-focused marketing programs? Do you feel the urge to take ownership of your work and deliver at highest standards? Are you built for a marathon rather than a sprint? Then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you will plan, develop and execute various marketing campaigns that supports Techwave’s regional business. You will serve as a trusted marketing advisor to the region head and key stakeholders. Be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans for best-in-class marketing operations as well as oversight for marketing campaign execution.
In addition, as a Marketing Manager, you will build specific programs, utilizing innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches, to bring the full capabilities of the firm to bear with maximize reach and impact to the market.
- Develop actionable outcome-oriented marketing plans for each quarter
- Marketing plan should include tactical marketing calendar with details on all planned activities
- Focus should be on creating Techwave brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement
* Stakeholder Management:
- Hold frequent meetings with the region head and other stakeholders to be in line with their vision for the region
- Create a communication plan to keep the stakeholders informed about various marketing activities for the region
Find relevant expos, conferences, tradeshows, other events for participation o Find speaking opportunities, award nomination opportunities and do the needful
- Marketing Database:
Building the marketing contact database by research and by working with vendors.
* Digital Marketing:
- Work with internal team members to develop and execute SEO strategy for the region
- Plan and execute PPC/Display/Re-Marketing campaigns
* Content Marketing:
- Get all required marketing collaterals prepared for various services in the region
- Plan and create innovative content like infographics, videos, etc.
- Create and share one newsletter per month to keep region heads and stakeholders informed
* Event Management:
Plan and project manage events, end-to-end right from identifying event opportunities, budgeting, approvals, getting the booth designs, collaterals, promoting the event participation, etc.
Measure all marketing activities against key performance indicators
Analyse historical campaign data to improve future campaigns
- At least 3 years experience in running marketing campaigns for Engineering Services at a mid-sized IT services/engineering company
- Should have worked for the NA regional marketing efforts
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Ability to co-create content in association with content writers internally and externally
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced
For a person to be successful in this role:
- Hands-on in all aspects of digital marketing
- Good project management skills
- Should be a people’s person
- Takes complete ownership
About Techwave Inc
Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We enable clients to maximize their potential and achieve a greater market with a wide array of technology services, including, but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development, Analytics, Digital, and the Internet of things (IoT).
This is an exciting opportunity to come and lead growth for a fast scaling start-up and create meaningful impact in the education space. It will be a truly global experience in driving growth for company across all major geographies - United States, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Asia Pacific. And also a chance to work with a very diverse and motivated team at the company.
You will be reporting to the COO and will be assisted in the role with a team of your own and cross functional teams such as sales, learning, product & design.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be the custodian for the generation of all insights be it market research, consumer
Insights or competitive landscape. These will be the power behind everything we do.
You will be responsible for defining our growth strategy, coordinating and executing growth
plans, and optimising our funnel to meet revenue targets. Our ambitions are big and so will be the scale of this role - from our current 25000+ educators to 60 million globally.
We've listed a few things you'll be responsible for below, but it will also be your call to
determine which of these we should spend resources on and which we should not.
• Identifying target geographies and schools for each business
• Planning marketing initiatives to generate leads, using below
• Content (key medium)
• Events (key medium)
• Digital/Performance marketing
• Product marketing
• Website and other internal channels
• Email campaigns
• Programs such as referral and affiliate
While the immediate focus will remain to grow the business, eventually you will also help build the company brand and lead key initiatives for it.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- A hands-on marketing leader who absolutely loves their craft
• Experience: 7-15 years experience in driving demand in the B2B SaaS space
• Have used content as a key medium for demand generation
• Have a good handle on product, digital and performance marketing
• Both right and left brained - can think of creative ideas and alongside crunch numbers
• An exceptional communicator and can distill complexity and jargon into simple messaging our customers will resonate with
• We deeply value building the right culture at company, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
Baetho is a solution-focused company aimed at creating and
democratizing the development of customer experience applications
through our proprietary no-code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction, and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Role with a
can-do attitude, ability to drive successful campaigns, strong desire to work
on multiple platforms with limited guidance. We’ll provide all the
enablement needed, but are looking for a rockstar at work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Own the execution of integrated campaigns across digital channels—
including target audience identification, goal setting, campaign set-up,
user flows, and campaign optimization
Hands-on experience on Linkedin, Google Ads, FB, Google analytics, and
GTM and lead gen platforms
Define and analyze performance metrics on google analytics to
diagnose campaign performance and develop action plans to optimize
the customer experience and campaign results
Ensure that each activity is tracked and measured with a focus on
pipeline and ROI
Experience in B2B SAAS based marketing, preferably with highly
technical products or services
Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. ad copies and/or design skills) to drive
personalization and relevance
Budget and plan the acquisition funnel for the whole year, with month
on month variations
Enable and Track AB testing for all aspects of campaigns, viz.: ads,
creatives, landing pages, emails, SMS
Must have a proven track record of campaign management with a high
Experience in B2B SaaS based company will be preferred
2-3years of hands-on experience in performance marketing-Linkedin
and Google Ads for lead generation is a must.
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact
Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning
and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights
by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
● Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns
across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the
campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
● Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) &
● Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
● Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization,
creative direction, etc.)
● On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data
breakdowns and insights.
● Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
● Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
● Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
● Understand how content works across different social media platforms
● Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
● Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on
● Work on Launching & Optimising other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo,
Outbrain, Adroll etc.
● Work on retentiton marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
● Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
● Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them
in increasing the followers on each social media pages
● Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration,
Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Min. 3-4 year experience is required in this role.
2. Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
3. Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
4. Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
5. Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
6. Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
7. Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
8. Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
61% of Grade 8 students in India can’t do simple mathematical division. Current math teaching methods are boring, haven’t evolved over the years and makes the kid lose interest- this gap only gets wider. We are on a mission to democratise quality math learning in India. PixelMath's core focus is on building a quality math learning product which not only improves the math skill of the student- but also makes the process super fun and enagaging.
We have customers from 10+ countries, while majority of them being from India. We are growing at a steady pace with love pouring in from the parent and student community for what we are building. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of the much needed change in the math learning space in India and play a critical role in it's growth.
About the role
As a marketing manager, you will completely own the marketing channels of PixelMath. Your main objective as the Marketing Manager would be create and manage content which reaches the right people and increases the brand awareness.
This is a full-stack marketing role where you will take full control of of the marketing channels and execute on all fronts-
- SEO- Improving the SEO of PixelMath by working on on-page and off-page SEO. You should be able to think about ideas for the kind of content we should publish.
- Social Media- Create and publish content for Facebook and Instagram, build and increase engagement with the target audience.
- Ads- Google AdWords + Facebook Ads
- Community- Drive engagement in the existing community of students
Here is what we are looking for-
- 2+ years of experience in managing social media channels and SEO
- You can communicate your ideas clearly, both written and in verbal form
- You are creative and possess high level of empathy
- You like taking responsibility and complete ownership of your work
What you will you get at PixelMath
1. Clearly defined objectives of what we want to achieve.
2. Immense learning opportunities while growing a brand from zero to one.
3. Your own space to plan and run your experiments.
4. Competitive salary and ESOP options.
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team
We are looking for a motivated SEO/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads Executive to come join our agile team of professionals.
- Working at the heart of the creative team, you will develop concepts for top brands operating across many industries.
- A love for both traditional and digital will help, as you will be working across multiple channels.
- Expertise on SEO, PPC, Web analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing and YouTube marketing.
- Executing unique ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- Designing for various projects and mediums like social media campaigns, website wireframes, mockups and the occasional doodling.
- Working on Email Marketing, mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC), Conversion Optimization.
Job Type: Full-time
Digital Marketing expert required to launch and build funnel for an Ai driven fem tech app.
Lead digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Fb Advertisement & SEO
Must have start up experience.
Wordpress, clickfunnels exp would be a plus.
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies