If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising
digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
Role - Account Director (Client Servicing)
This mid-management business ops role is a combination of revenue operations and account targets, marketing analytics, client engagement and solutioning. This is an opportunity to combine your operational and tactical problem-solving skills, creativity, relentless execution mindset, process orientation, decision making and leadership to drive non-linear business growth across new and existing customers.
If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves in an operationally intense startup environment, and if you love connecting the dots in complex patterns to discover new opportunities, this role is for you.
1. Active participation in sales pitches, media & strategy planning.
2. Management of paid media execution, in line with target yields and spendclevels
3. Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and
conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact
4. Make engaging presentations and run business reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with multiple levels of stakeholders internally and externally. Setting expectations both internally and externally
5. Managing a team of campaign managers / media planners / account
managers to train them on 360-degree growth into campaign management & account management.
6. Tracking regular key performance metrics. Proactive risk management.
Suggesting course correction to internal teams.
7. Up Sell & grow, Cross Sell campaigns with a brand’s strategic approach towards performance. 8.Competitor Analysis – Reporting and strategizing steps for the advertisers.
1.Bachelor's or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline with 7+ years of relevant experience.
2.Proficiency with digital marketing platforms and technologies - Adwords,
Facebook, Linkedin & affiliates.
3.Prior experience in managing teams of 5+ and handling clients across different industries
4.Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
5.Strong analytical, problem-solving and execution skills.
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users around the world.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 5+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, analyze heat-maps and visitor recordings to improve performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work and provide feedback and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion to learn new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
What you will do:
- Researching on new marketing opportunities for the company to market its business and increase its visibility
- Creating awareness of and developing the company’s brand through various marketing channels
- Exploring various marketing channels and also contributing towards marketing plans, promotional activities, advertising, campaigns etc.
- Analyzing the current market trends and researching the same for better marketing opportunities for the company
- Providing information by researching, collecting, analyzing and summarizing relevant data and trends
- Identifying and assessing potential strategic partnerships and executing the same
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with various existing as well as new clients/customers
- Educating and updating the clients/customers about various products/services of the company, answering their queries, marketing new products (new product developments) and also collecting feedback regularly
- Working closely with various stakeholders including but not limited to, internal teams, customers/clients etc
- Maintaining and updating a database of relevant confidential information and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience is required (Freshers can also apply). Marketing experience would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness for traveling (local, intercity, and interstate). Travelling will not be very extensive
- Willingness for immediate joining
- Presentable, professional and a go-getter attitude
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
• Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
• drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
• Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Ideating and leading design of marketing collateral for expressing product offering in the best possible way.
- Managing the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translating marketing objectives into clear actionable initiatives.
- Driving higher return on marketing spend.
- Leading and directing the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Leading digital & offline campaigns across various platforms and optimize them for user acquisition.
What you need to have:
- MBA with at least 8 to 10 years of experience from Health/ wellness background.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Prior experience in Marketing communication and Brand Building.
- Hands-on experience in marketing innovation in campaigns and activities.
- Having deep knowledge and experience of digital marketing, public relations and content marketing.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools.
- Communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills.
- Having good soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing team and be responsible for :
a)To Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
b)Design, build and maintain our social media presence
c)Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
d)Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and c
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Email Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Content writing
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should be independently able to create & handle all social media activities like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, Instgram etc.
- Should be able to create content for posts, write blogs on our services & be able to write case studies & white papers.